Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,827 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1172336 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Chuksworld(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Chuksworld:
someone should seriously help me on this 2go thing on my Q5. it keeps saying "no network available to connect ".
I have a particular friend that I chat with on 2go. please what should I do. I have deleted and re-download several times from BlackBerry world and even tried the android version.
please help
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by zube01(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kash007:
To screenshot, press both up and down button
thanks bro!...
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
i hope you have all seen what happens when you keep quiet and allow misbehaviours...when i took up punk on this thread for his many insultive posts, 98% of the people here left me to it and looked on..some even got on his side and called him 'fresh of breath air'

now the thread has almost turned into another idiotic nairaland thread where people are unable to derive any value because of endless fights and insults and genuine requests for help are now getting ignored

@olamagnifico, @bigmusty and @skeelz...this is a one time request only...you are not welcome on this thread if you insult or curse anybody....just a single insultive post from any of you and i will make sure you can't post to this thread again

please feel free to create your own thread where you curse out each other

9 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Mykcool(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
zube01:
thanks bro!...
google it with ".apk" added to it
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by siegfried99(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
zube01:
grin hello friends...I just got a new q10..and I have some questions to ask....pls how do I get opera mini for the phone?...tried but no way..can sombdy pls send me the link to downloading mobogenie...how do I screen shot on the device? my version is 10.2.1.2012...thanks as I wait for answers...pls don't say I should go back to previous pages

----------------------------------------
ENOUGH OF THE E-FIGHTS PLEASE

To answer your questions, u can Google search "moboginie apk download"

To take a screen shot, press the up and down volume keys at the same time.

You can download uc mini and opera mini on moboginie.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
walcolm:
i hope you have all seen what happens when you keep quiet and allow misbehaviours...when i took up punk on this thread for his many insultive posts, 98% of the people here left me to it and looked on..some even got on his side and called him 'fresh of breath air'

now the thread has almost turned into another idiotic nairaland thread where people are unable to derive any value because of endless fights and insults and genuine requests for help are now getting ignored

@olamagnifico, @bigmusty and @skeelz...this is a one time request only...you are not welcome on this thread if you insult or curse anybody....just a single insultive post from any of you and i will make sure you can't post to this thread again

you have made a point, rather late but this isint mxxpunkxx1 and he's clearly not mature enough. aren't you the moderator?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by biggmusty(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
henry007:
you have a point. but this isint mxxpunkxx1 and he's clearly not mature enough. do your work. aren't you the moderator?
no vex Boss I don stop I promise
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
henry007:
you have made a point, rather late but this isint mxxpunkxx1 and he's clearly not mature enough. aren't you the moderator?

henry007:
mxxpunkxx1 is like a breath of fresh air on this thread....yall are way too stuck up

hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Skeelzz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
walcolm:

Read tru d posts and understand my involvement in the issue first pls....if u still tink I was wrong in any way den feel free to take me off the thread pls
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
on this thread, we dont tolerate insults and curses...whatever your involvement was, cursing and insulting is never justified even if you are the aggrieved party.

if someone insults you with their post, use the 'report' link below their post and ignore...if you choose to insult them back because you want to prove a point, you're violating the terms of this thread

like i tell everybody here, anyone and everyone is welcome to this thread so long as you are willing to work with us. if you can't control yourself, you dont have to come back here....there are 100s of thousands of threads on nairaland that anyone can be a part of

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
walcolm:

hmmmmmm
what does mxxpunkxx1 have to do with this. did mxxpunkxx1 need anyone's parent?. he corrected you and bruised your ego. he's guilty of "calling you out" as you like to put it.

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Meanwhile after all the bickering... my Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1052 is still up for sale! Neat and fluid

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by siegfried99(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
What has this thread turned to undecided

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
siegfried99:
What has this thread turned to undecided

I don't know... was just reading them all through and smh
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Sarhyd(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Enough of this E-QUARELL....Y'all are preventing better updates nd info jawe...I need to see more of screenshots and reasonable questions wey go benefit person...

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by puskin: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hmmm..........??

I don show.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by MsTIQ(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Guys pls enlighten me... I did the airtel 1,400 plan, the bbc and was credited with a 1Gb. which unexpectedly is dwindling fast( a new bb10 user, Q5 specific) and I dnt wanna port to glo. So I would like to enquire maybe the supposed airtel unlimited for 1,500N with data cap of 2Gb will work on the bb1o. Help a brother pls cry
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by siegfried99(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
puskin:
Hmmm..........??

I don show.

grin grin, u dey reach this side too
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by MsTIQ(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
MsTIQ:
Guys pls enlighten me... I did the airtel 1,400 plan, the bbc and was credited with a 1Gb. which unexpectedly is dwindling fast( a new bb10 user, Q5 specific) and I dnt wanna port to glo. So I would like to enquire maybe the supposed airtel unlimited for 1,500N with data cap of 2Gb will work on the bb1o. Help a brother pls cry
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
MsTIQ:

yes airtel BIS works on BB10 devices...airtel now treats BB10 devices the same way they treat androids and iOS so expect your data to deplete faster than usual

if you want more data FOR LESS, Glo is still your best option
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Kash007(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
lordmayor4:
Meanwhile after all the bickering... my Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1052 is still up for sale! Neat and fluid
Selling that machine already....gearing up for the passport.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
henry007:
mxxpunkxx1 how far you. that passport review ain't gon write itself. lool

Ma guy, been long oh
Had personal issues to deal with

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
MsTIQ:
airtel deducts your data a lot faster in the daytime so be saving your downloads for late nights/early mornings. Sly network

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by zube01(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
siegfried99:

ENOUGH OF THE E-FIGHTS PLEASE

To answer your questions, u can Google search "moboginie apk download"

To take a screen shot, press the up and down volume keys at the same time.

You can download uc mini and opera mini on moboginie.
thanks bro..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.