Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1166826 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cruz22(m): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
gj22:

Mine works fine on z3. Unless I remove my sim tho
i use a z10..d time n date alwyz goes bak anytym i restrt even wen d automatic update z on...wel d os z a leak xoo itz no biggie sha..wil jst manage
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Lindx93(f): 12:03am On Jan 12, 2015
uppa:
here http://apkleecher.com/?id=android+assistance+apk
Tnks for the link. finally downloaded the app nd did all u said should be done but still the games didn't work. the whole thing is just so frustrating or am I missing something here
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 12, 2015
Pre-order your BLACKBERRY 10 devices now and get it delivered to you at a discount of N500

***FREE DELIVERY AND PAY ON DELIVERY FOR LAGOS*****

***Delivery fee and you pay to Jumia Account Number*****
Contact;

WHATSAPP: 07038865067 BBM PIN: 26D9A48F

now for your orders
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Osinitu(m): 4:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Good morning folks,
Please I use a BlackBerry z3 and prior to this time I've been using mtn which works fine but I changed to glo and subscribed for the 1k 3gb plan. The problem however is that I haven't been able to browse with it, is there any settings or something I need to do? please help! Thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 5:15am On Jan 12, 2015
The first bis subscription on glo can take as long as 24hrs to activate...give it time

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 7:27am On Jan 12, 2015
Lindx93:

Tnks for the link. finally downloaded the app nd did all u said should be done but still the games didn't work. the whole thing is just so frustrating or am I missing something here
Mayb you nid to upgrade your os to one of the 10.3.1.xxxxx leaks or wait for the official os coming next next month. Tho I did advice you to wait for the official since it's coming next montg
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Chuksworld(m): 7:31am On Jan 12, 2015
If you wanna use MTN or ETISALAT data bundle on your bb10, please follow the link on my signature for the cheapest data plan. It's not everyone that has GLO network in their area.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Dapsynzeal(m): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2015
Hello house,i just got a BlackBerry Z30,i observed the battery keep draining also tried downloading opera mini but it is giving me error when I try opening it.Please any help will be appreciated
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by eightsin(m): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2015
uppa:
note flash share works between bb10 and andriod fones bt nt between bb10 devices. If you want to connect your bb10 device to an andriod device, you put on your wifi then create connection on the andriod device, your fone wifi will detect the andriod device which appears in diff alphabet like dis ADWYYY.....U CONNECT to dat connection then you go to your flash share and join the connection

Have tried this yet did not get result. I was able to connect my wifi to the android but when I opened the flash share. The android phone did not see my flash share
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ceekay7: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2015
Mykcool:
u need a pc bro

I'm not a bro angry anyways I also used a pc n it was saying choose one. Of d programmes to open file; microsoft word, n some other apps.
Somebody pls help kiss
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2015
ceekay7:

I'm not a bro angry anyways I also used a pc n it was saying choose one. Of d programmes to open file; microsoft word, n some other apps.
Somebody pls help kiss

It's a zip file ma... u need to use winrar or 7zip or any unzipping app on your laptop to unzip and extract the exe file... once extracted, connect your phone to your pc and double on d file and wait for it to run
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2015
Dapsynzeal:
Hello house,i just got a BlackBerry Z30,i observed the battery keep draining also tried downloading opera mini but it is giving me error when I try opening it.Please any help will be appreciated

Did you buy a used or a new z30?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by gj22(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2015
Chomzy19:
thanks. Please where do I download the sacheesi software, my phone or pc?

Your pc. Google "sachesi", you will see it there.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by gj22(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Osinitu:
Good morning folks,
Please I use a BlackBerry z3 and prior to this time I've been using mtn which works fine but I changed to glo and subscribed for the 1k 3gb plan. The problem however is that I haven't been able to browse with it, is there any settings or something I need to do? please help! Thanks

Check your apn. Change it to blackberry.net. Restart.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by gj22(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2015
Dapsynzeal:

You need to give more info when you have a problem. Download amazon app store and download operamini from there. Blackberry 10 consumes more data than blackberry os devices. It's a normal thing.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by gj22(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2015
eightsin:

Have tried this yet did not get result. I was able to connect my wifi to the android but when I opened the flash share. The android phone did not see my flash share

Make sure you have the same version of Flash share just in case. Tell the android user to create group then you turn on your wifi and connect to him. His wifi name will be a bunch of random letters. After connecting, open your flash share and join group. It works from only android to BlackBerry
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ceekay7: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2015
lordmayor4:

It's a zip file ma... u need to use winrar or 7zip or any unzipping app on your laptop to unzip and extract the exe file... once extracted, connect your phone to your pc and double on d file and wait for it to run

Thanks alot... i'll do jst dat

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by gj22(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2015
ceekay7:

Somebody pls help kiss

Here's the link https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases/download/2.0.0rc/Sachesi2-RC-Windows.zip
Download, extract and open the. Exe file. Go to the install tab in the software at the top left then drag and drop the files there.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by roqrules04(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2015
Pls I need help; I have the Latest Bbm version but am having difficulty adding new contacts on my bbm.. am running on 10.2.1.3062
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by gj22(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
roqrules04:
Pls I need help; I have the Latest Bbm version but am having difficulty adding new contacts on my bbm.. am running on 10.2.1.3062

Need more info. What error does it show? Please be specific.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Mykcool(m): 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
ceekay7:

Somebody pls help kiss
how am I meant to know what gender u r without identification undecided ? Anyway try downloading winrar or 7zip to unpack it
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by roqrules04(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
gj22:

Need more info. What error does it show? Please be specific.

When I type a pin I want to add, it doesn't bring out the send option for me to be able to click on it.
It wasn't like this before.. I started noticing it when I got the latest Bbm version angry

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Juliano47(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
I'm using a Q5....but recently the camera started misbehaving....i get errors like this; "camera can't be started " or "unable to switch flash bla bla"....i ve done almost anything I saw on crackberry....yet no solution....so, pls brothers, kindly help with a solution....especially those who have experienced it on here....I'm on OS 10.2.1.2976....pls, anybody using a Q5 should drop his faultless OS version so that I can search for its autoloader. (because I'm beginning to think the fault is OS related) thanks.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by DealMogul(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
uppa:
note flash share works between bb10 and andriod fones bt nt between bb10 devices. If you want to connect your bb10 device to an andriod device, you put on your wifi then create connection on the andriod device, your fone wifi will detect the andriod device which appears in diff alphabet like dis ADWYYY.....U CONNECT to dat connection then you go to your flash share and join the connection

Not that one would need to use Flash share between 2 BB10 devices anyway...there's NFC and blue-tooth to handle that. And apps can always be downloaded from the BBW
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by DealMogul(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Juliano47:
I'm using a Q5....but recently the camera started misbehaving....i get errors like this; "camera can't be started " or "unable to switch flash bla bla"....i ve done almost anything I saw on crackberry....yet no solution....so, pls brothers, kindly help with a solution....especially those who have experienced it on here....I'm on OS 10.2.1.2976....pls, anybody using a Q5 should drop his faultless OS version so that I can search for its autoloader. (because I'm beginning to think the fault is OS related) thanks.

You're using an outdated OS. The latest 10.2.1 OS is something like 10.2.1.3xx and it should have been pushed to your device. Perhaps you missed it. Find a laptop connected to the internet and has BB Link installed then plug in you phone and go to Software Updates to update you phone.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by gj22(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
roqrules04:

When I type a pin I want to add, it doesn't bring out the send option for me to be able to click on it.
It wasn't like this before.. I started noticing it when I got the latest Bbm version angry

That's strange. I tried recreating your problem however, after typing the pin, I tapped on it and d send option became available. Try deleting the bbm,restart,then reinstall. That's all I can think of.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by roqrules04(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
gj22:

That's strange. I tried recreating your problem however, after typing the pin, I tapped on it and d send option became available. Try deleting the bbm,restart,then reinstall. That's all I can think of.

Ok bro, hope I won't loose my contacts?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Juliano47(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
DealMogul:

You're using an outdated OS. The latest 10.2.1 OS is something like 10.2.1.3xx and it should have been pushed to your device. Perhaps you missed it. Find a laptop connected to the internet and has BB Link installed then plug in you phone and go to Software Updates to update you phone.
Thank you. grin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Kash007(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
roqrules04:

Ok bro, hope I won't loose my contacts?
Your contacts should be linked to your Bbm ID.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Lindx93(f): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
gj22:

Download amazon app store and download games from there. The games there are most likely to work on your phone. I use a z3 too and have a few games and apps on it all downloaded from amazon app store and they work fine. Go to amazon.com to download the app store. Z3 is better than z10 for gaming because of the larger screen and updated graphics card. I use my z3 for mainly BlackBerry App development anyway. If you have trouble connecting amazon app store to Internet, download android assistant and turn on mobile networks on it.
Tnks it worked...All games i've been downloading frm the app are all working fyn on my Z3 nw, Had to turn on mobile netwrk on the android assistance app I downloaded earlier just to enable the games work but they dn't seem to have the sims 3 free play game on that app yet nd i'm still in search of dat one game tho. Tnks anyway nd I appreciate.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Lindx93(f): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
uppa:
Mayb you nid to upgrade your os to one of the 10.3.1.xxxxx leaks or wait for the official os coming next next month. Tho I did advice you to wait for the official since it's coming next montg
Aite....i'll be patient. Tnks for ur help...I really appreciate nd ur tym too.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Sarhyd(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lindx93:

Tnks it worked...All games i've been downloading frm the app are all working fyn on my Z3 nw, Had to turn on mobile netwrk on the android assistance app I downloaded earlier just to enable the games work but they dn't seem to have the sims 3 free play game on that app yet nd i'm still in search of dat one game tho. Tnks anyway nd I appreciate.
which games do you have downloaded and working on your z3

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.