Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1163526 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Hybrid600: 4:49am On Aug 08, 2015
holatunde1759:
good mrn, pls my Q10 loudspeaker suddenly stopped working, even while playing videos or music it still won't work. No notification sound as well. bt works fine with an headset. my OS is 10.3.2.798. what is the solution pls. thanks

Your speaker IC could be dead.. get it replaced by a phone engineer...
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by fairlyisabel(f): 5:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Infamous:
no one has the right to laugh. Download Screen snapp from app world and follow instructions therein
oh! Am so grateful dear. I was able to download it. Since the other guru is not here, let me ask you then. Is it wise for me to screen shot my OS and send it here? Am concern about my serial number and other informations written there
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Emvino(m): 5:55am On Aug 08, 2015
fairlyisabel:
thank you so much. You are simply an angel. I don't know how to screenshot. Please don't laugh @ me. Although I can type out the informations if that's what you want except you will teach me how to screen shot
Infamous:
no one has the right to laugh. Download Screen snapp from app world and follow instructions therein

The simplest and not space consuming is to hold your volume up and volume down button at same time for few seconds till you hear the sound.
You can do it any where on your phone even when you using the browser.
The pictures will be located in file manager (phone memory) under camera.
You can use the "images" option from attachments under the submit button when trying to make your next post.
Morning all!
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Dapsynzeal(m): 6:05am On Aug 08, 2015
Emvino:

The simplest and not space consuming is to hold your volume up and volume down button at same time for few seconds till you hear the sound.
You can do it any where on your phone even when you using the browser.
The pictures will be located in file manager (phone memory) under camera.
You can use the "images" option from attachments under the submit button when trying to make your next post.
Morning all!
Good morning,pls I noticed something about my Z30 for some days now,if I switch off the phone when going to bed at night waking up I will discover the phone is on at morning, what could be the cause please
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Emvino(m): 6:06am On Aug 08, 2015
fairlyisabel:
oh! Am so grateful dear. I was able to download it. Since the other guru is not here, let me ask you then. Is it wise for me to screen shot my OS and send it here? Am concern about my serial number and other informations written there

Privacy & Security are very important. If you can do little edit of the picture like painting the sections you don't want public. It's fine.
Does your phone work with BB link on your system?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Emvino(m): 6:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Dapsynzeal:
Good morning,pls I noticed something about my Z30 for some days now,if I switch off the phone when going to bed at night waking up I will discover the phone is on at morning, what could be the cause please

You said for some days.. Am guessing the days are few and you must have made little app download and install right?
Troubleshoot those apps and other apps on your phone and check if their settings have AUTO ON/OFF feature. If so modify it to your taste if not wait for other users' opinion because my final option is to reload the OS if the first option fails.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by amurx(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2015
help! my Q5 has refuse to show media.. photos, music and videos won't show. have done the security wipe several time and yet it won't show, it does shows those ones on phone before the wipe but now it's not showing any again both on phone and media card ... pls gurus in the aoz help

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2015
amurx:
help! my Q5 has refuse to show media.. photos, music and videos won't show. have done the security wipe several time and yet it won't show, it does shows those ones on phone before the wipe but now it's not showing any again both on phone and media card ... pls gurus in the aoz help
from the pic u posted u can see it's scanning. So just wait for it to finish. Hope u moved ur pics and files to ur mcard before wiping?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by fairlyisabel(f): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2015
Emvino:

Privacy & Security are very important. If you can do little edit of the picture like painting the sections you don't want public. It's fine.
Does your phone work with BB link on your system?
sorry dearest. I don't really know much about BlackBerry. Which one is BlackBerry link? Concerning editing, I just edited the screen shot info now but I don't know the one that should be private amongst the serial number, user addy, etc
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by peacynelson(f): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2015
How do I update my phone? D networks r slow
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by caterwaul(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
holatunde1759:
good mrn, pls my Q10 loudspeaker suddenly stopped working, even while playing videos or music it still won't work. No notification sound as well. bt works fine with an headset. my OS is 10.3.2.798. what is the solution pls. thanks
hello, how were u able to upgrade to d OS 10.3.2 and asides your speaker issue (which seems like a hardware problem) hope there are no bugs on d new OS? Thank u
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by beycity(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hello guys... My Z10 has refused to come on. It brings on the normal red light when charged and when the b3 is removed & reinserted.... Pls what can I do?
Thanks.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by btrocky09(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hello, I got blackberry z10 for sale, a month old very neat and working perfectly.. interesting buyer can call or WhatsApp on 08062146326...I stay at ib.

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by yomifola(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
House, palz.. help me out. My BlackBerry z30 ba3 milk so fast. What can I do to it?

Lest I forget, I have BlackBerry z30, z3 and Nokia 520 for urgent sale. Thx.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Emvino(m): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
fairlyisabel:
sorry dearest. I don't really know much about BlackBerry. Which one is BlackBerry link? Concerning editing, I just edited the screen shot info now but I don't know the one that should be private amongst the serial number, user addy, etc

Blackberry Link is the BB10 desktop manager that's used for advanced functions on your phone. It's installed and used on a computer.
Your serial number and pin are your privacy you can add more but am only interested in your OS and if possible kernel..

beycity:
Hello guys... My Z10 has refused to come on. It brings on the normal red light when charged and when the b3 is removed & reinserted.... Pls what can I do?
Thanks.

What did you do to/on the phone before it started that behavior?
Wipe, upgrade, reboot or it just happened?
If you give those answers then we shall know how to handle the issue.

peacynelson:

Which network do you use?
Does your area have 3g network?
To successfully upgrade I will advice you to use a WiFi network. Being slow.. That might not be the problem of the network. If you are upgrading from a very old version then you've got a very large file to download which is not something to joke with. You can't expect a file worth 1.5gb and above to download very fast on a 3g network. If you get a reasonable network through wifi and the file is large try to exercise patience. Fact is, upgrade process is generally slow as it will do even background upgrade that you don't see.
To everyone... After any successful upgrade it takes your phone at least 48hrs or more to complete all the processes so if you notice any irregularities during this period give it more time before you conclude and lay complains.

Sorry for the late reply. Had a busy day.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by fairlyisabel(f): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Emvino:

Blackberry Link is the BB10 desktop manager that's used for advanced functions on your phone. It's installed and used on a computer.
Your serial number and pin are your privacy you can add more but am only interested in your OS and if possible kernel..
I doubt if I have bb10 desktop manager. Concerning the OS should I just type it here then to avoid exposing my serial number and the rest?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by beycity(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=Emvino post=36749124]

What did you do to/on the phone before it started that behavior?
Wipe, upgrade, reboot or it just happened?
If you give those answers then we shall know how to handle the issue.

I didnt do anything to it. I turned it off and removed the sim when the B3 was down & reinserted it layter only for it to start that. I took it to a BB support today & I was told it has crashed.... Is there anything/anywhere they could revive it?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Emvino(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
fairlyisabel:
I doubt if I have bb10 desktop manager. Concerning the OS should I just type it here then to avoid exposing my serial number and the rest?

Just type it. Dial this code *#06# like you are checking your airtime balance. Twill bring up your IMEI check the numbers between the two dots e.g 2626672.20.3637**** update it alongside the version.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Emvino(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
beycity:
I didnt do anything to it. I turned it off and removed the sim when the B3 was down & reinserted it layter only for it to start that. I took it to a BB support today & I was told it has crashed.... Is there anything/anywhere they could revive it?

You will have to reload the phone am sure twill revive it.
When it's up and running please turn off auto update. It causes the crash cos it auto update and when your battery dies the update is not fully installed and it crashes.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by amurx(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
cupid4ig:
from the pic u posted u can see it's scanning. So just wait for it to finish. Hope u moved ur pics and files to ur mcard before wiping?
yes I moved them... it has been like that for the past four days now it won't move from that spot
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by samsard(m): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
fairlyisabel:
I don't know how to do that.
You will have to download and install BlackBerry Link on a PC if you have one, Then you can reload the OS from within the BB Link app. What OS are you currently on? BlackBerry 10's default browser should be a pure BlackBerry application, i wonder what android processes have to do with it being able to download files.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2015
amurx:
yes I moved them... it has been like that for the past four days now it won't move from that spot
okay first of all go to ur file manager and select mcard to know if ur card is accessible or I will suggest u use memory card reader and put the mc on ur system to make sure it's accessible or u can put another memory card in the phone to know if it will see it. Hope u didn't use encryption on the card before wiping it?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2015
fairlyisabel:
see go to ur BlackBerry World and download an app called painter. After that screen grab the stuff u want to post here then open the painter app and select the picture u want then use ur finger and shade the place u don't want to show. It's as simple as abc. See the attached pics 1 pic of the painter app and 2 the pic of my Facebook page I just shaded the surname. It's as simple as that

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2015
yomifola:
House, palz.. help me out. My BlackBerry z30 ba3 milk so fast. What can I do to it?

Lest I forget, I have BlackBerry z30, z3 and Nokia 520 for urgent sale. Thx.
use ur device monitor to check what is eating up ur battery. Then download the BlackBerry BBVE app and check the health status of ur battery and device in general wink
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2015
beycity:
Thanks.
plug the phone in ur system if ur system sees it then download the os autoloader of ur phone and reload it. But know that u will lose everything in the phone memory. Before u start make sure u have BlackBerry Link installed in ur system.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2015
peacynelson:
use WiFi or download the autoloader. Using autoloader will wipe everything on ur phone so make sure u back up or move ur files over to ur memory card or system. If network can't let u download ask in the forum someone who has the os might be close he or she can help u out
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2015
Heebucun:
Please,i have this stain on my Q5 screen.what can.i do about it
is the stain inside or outside. If it's outside use something like nail or facial cleanser with cotton wool and clean it. If it's inside u need an engineer to help u lose the phone if u can't do it ur self.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Diseye29(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2015
Tks @samsard but were can i downlod it ,esp... For z10 .i need direct link to downlod it pls ,,,
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by yomifola(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
cupid4ig:
plug the phone in ur system if ur system sees it then download the os autoloader of ur phone and reload it. But know that u will lose everything in the phone memory. Before u start make sure u have BlackBerry Link installed in ur system.

How do I check it tru a device monitor?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by samsard(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
For those who say the networks are slow for OS update (especially Glo), you can try doing the update at night as download speeds are a lot better at night. Updated my neighbours BB10 with Glo BIS through hotspot from an Android at night, and by morning, it was done. Yes, its inconvenient but you dont have a lot of options. grin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by fairlyisabel(f): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Emvino:

Just type it. Dial this code *#06# like you are checking your airtime balance. Twill bring up your IMEI check the numbers between the two dots e.g 2626672.20.3637**** update it alongside the version.
emy, I did as you said and got the imei numbers but am not seeing any dot. I just saw 17 digit numbers. No dot in between the number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.