Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1164273 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by luckshine: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
Some app crash close wen trying to open it on my BlackBerry z30, mostly amazon app store. Pls what is the solution

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ycmdng(m): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2016
Now that the much awaited update 10.3.3 is available, which carrier is gonna notify us first? And i hope it'll come with play service related feature. Fingers crossed
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Rakiticbarca: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2016
airbeeneezer:

The opera you're trying to install (the pic u uploaded) is an old version try the new one.. download operamini frm apk4fun.com or apkmirror if u don't have playstore installed on ur bb10
Good mrn bro,
all the operamini that I downloaded from the site is still giving the same issue, not installing and my OS is up to date, have downloaded like 7 different types, please do you know if there's any other thing that might have been causing it to behave that way?
thanks

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
ycmdng:
Now that the much awaited update 10.3.3 is available, which carrier is gonna notify us first? And i hope it'll come with play service related feature. Fingers crossed
got the notification this morn #MTN

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Just updated...what are the changes?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by reaky(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
uppa:
got the notification this morn #MTN

whats new on the OS update?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
reaky:

whats new on the OS update?
honestly I avent updated yet, my fone hangs a lot now adays, I want to format, but am skeptical abt it, dont want to brick the fone. any suggestion on how best to go about the formating?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by reaky(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
uppa:
honestly I avent updated yet, my fone hangs a lot now adays, I want to format, but am skeptical abt it, dont want to brick the fone. any suggestion on how best to go about the formating?

just copy out all you need from the device
use autoloader to reload
this is what i will do
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
reaky:

use autoloader to reload
this is what i will do
thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tivta(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
reaky:

use autoloader to reload
this is what i will do
What is autoloader? Explain the process please
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by berryice(f): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hi everyone, plz I am using a z10 so I upgraded my instagram to d latest version..but each time I try opening it,it runs away.i can't open it to view anything on iG...I need a solution plzzz cry
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by berryice(f): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Martinmania:
If you want to use any proxy android app on your BlackBerry 10... it's quite easy... even FACEBOOK
All you have to do is goto a site that uploads apks... and download the oldest version (yeah unless your device is 10.3 upwards then the android version is more enhanced)

Like I have the current version of instagram on my 10.2 but it always crashes... then I did download a very old one... works perfect.... same as Facebook... downloaded an old ask of it... and it's working... even messenger...
pls give me d link of your old instagram...am having same issue plz
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by airbeeneezer(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
[size=16pt]Why can't you just download igrann?[/size]
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by rooshni(f): 12:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Please..i av been along glo network issue on my fone since last wk Monday, I can't browse with my fone...I called glo customer care n I was asked to update my fone OS. I tried to update it bt wasn't successful saying daris no enough space on d device...I did blackberry wipe on my fone still nt updating....pls I nid solution for BB Z3
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2016
use a pc with blackberry link to install the update. the pc has to have internet connection btw
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by rooshni(f): 8:22am On Dec 07, 2016
walcolm:
use a pc with blackberry link to install the update. the pc has to have internet connection btw
Thanks...because I'm scared of wiping my fone again n it wnt update
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by EHI9ICE(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Rakiticbarca:
Good mrn bro,
all the operamini that I downloaded from the site is still giving the same issue, not installing and my OS is up to date, have downloaded like 7 different types, please do you know if there's any other thing that might have been causing it to behave that way?
thanks

Hey.Have you been able to download the opera mini on ur phone
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Rakiticbarca: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
EHI9ICE:

Hey.Have you been able to download the opera mini on ur phone
Not at all. any help?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by EHI9ICE(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Rakiticbarca:
Not at all. any help?
Alright.Here is a link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/atqxyiszo01m78f/opera.mini.7.6.4 .apk?dl=0
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Rakiticbarca: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
EHI9ICE:

Alright.Here is a link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/atqxyiszo01m78f/opera.mini.7.6.4
.apk?dl=0

Thanks so much for your concern, but still same problem,
installed but won't open.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by SlickM(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2016
rooshni:

Thanks...because I'm scared of wiping my fone again n it wnt update
First, backup your files using blackberry link
Secondly, wipe your device(your files are already backed up)
third, connect your modem and download and install the latest OS version using blackberry link(of course your device must be plugged in)
after the update, restore your files

Note: you mentioned not being able to browse, have you checked your APN?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Martinmania(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by berryice(f): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by rooshni(f): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2016
SlickM:

First, backup your files using blackberry link
Secondly, wipe your device(your files are already backed up)
third, connect your modem and download and install the latest OS version using blackberry link(of course your device must be plugged in)
after the update, restore your files

Note: you mentioned not being able to browse, have you checked your APN?
Yes, I av check my APN...I was even asked to retype it myself n save it bt still nuttin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Sirfemxy: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Good afternoon peeps, it happened about 3 weeks ago while I was chatting with a friend on my phone that it unexpectedly and inexplicably switched off, I tried to switch it on back but did not on all it does is blinked the led light. I tried charging it but won’t charge except blinking the red led light. I thought it was a battery problem I went to buy a new battery same occurrence. I took it to an engineer he told me he had to reload the OS, I was surprised it was a software problem but to my amazement he returned it undone and gave an excuse that my phone is not responding when he connected to his system. I tried to use a friend’s phone using his battery, it didn’t work, I use his own phone to charge the 2 batteries I have, it got them fully charged which I reinsert to my phone same thing. I read some articles online on the blackberry forum on our to use blackberry link which I downloaded and connected my phone but each time I try to reload my OS it will respond with an error that is unable to communicate with the phone that I should check the cradle/usb cord. Afterwards, I also read about using autoloader which I downloaded the appropriate autoloader for my phone spec (STL100_3) but cannot also get it done, giving me invalid response that it could not find the rom or ram or something. I’ve also tried using one Sachesi software also to no avail and several other software but the problem still persist.
Please any ideas, solutions or recommendations that could get this issue solved will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by airbeeneezer(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sirfemxy:
Good afternoon peeps, it happened about 3 weeks ago while I was chatting with a friend on my phone that it unexpectedly and inexplicably switched off, I tried to switch it on back but did not on all it does is blinked the led light. I tried charging it but won’t charge except blinking the red led light. I thought it was a battery problem I went to buy a new battery same occurrence. I took it to an engineer he told me he had to reload the OS, I was surprised it was a software problem but to my amazement he returned it undone and gave an excuse that my phone is not responding when he connected to his system. I tried to use a friend’s phone using his battery, it didn’t work, I use his own phone to charge the 2 batteries I have, it got them fully charged which I reinsert to my phone same thing. I read some articles online on the blackberry forum on our to use blackberry link which I downloaded and connected my phone but each time I try to reload my OS it will respond with an error that is unable to communicate with the phone that I should check the cradle/usb cord. Afterwards, I also read about using autoloader which I downloaded the appropriate autoloader for my phone spec (STL100_3) but cannot also get it done, giving me invalid response that it could not find the rom or ram or something. I’ve also tried using one Sachesi software also to no avail and several other software but the problem still persist.
Please any ideas, solutions or recommendations that could get this issue solved will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Lemme guess; you're using a bold5?
grin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Rakiticbarca: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
EHI9ICE:

Alright.Here is a link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/atqxyiszo01m78f/opera.mini.7.6.4
.apk?dl=0

Bro good evening, please as regard my initial complain, here is the message I now get on the process of installing the app.
please Is there anyway I can fix without losing any data (especially my contacts)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by airbeeneezer(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Rakiticbarca:
Bro good evening, please as regard my initial complain, here is the message I now get on the process of installing the app.
please Is there anyway I can fix without losing any data (especially my contacts)

You need to update ur runtime or else do a reload of ur phone.. that shud fix d prob..
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Rakiticbarca: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2016
airbeeneezer:

You need to update ur runtime or else do a reload of ur phone.. that shud fix d prob..
good morning bro,
thanks for the response, I updated the runtime as you asked me to, but it's still giving the same result.
thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Sirfemxy: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bro I wonder ooo.... The thing is gidi gan....

airbeeneezer:

Lemme guess; you're using a bold5?
grin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by EHI9ICE(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Rakiticbarca:

which of the BlackBerry phones are you using?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Rakiticbarca: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
EHI9ICE:

which of the BlackBerry phones are you using?
Blackberry Q10

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.