Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? (710 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! / Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2013
Hello nairalanders.I know this will sound a little crazier to others.But just to know. what do you use to scratch a recharge card?For me i alwayz use a finger nails.What do you use?Ur opinions pls
Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by Odunnu: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Hello nairalanders.I know this will sound a little crazier to others.But just to know. what do you use to scratch a recharge card?For me i alwayz use a finger nails.What do you use?Ur opinions pls
nairaland and threads. Hahahaha.
Poster, please do you know why the curtain shakes when the door is closed?
Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2013
I just tell dem to scratch it wink
Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by puskin: 7:06am On Mar 30, 2013
huh shocked shocked.....in my wildest dream, I would never have thought that I would one day see this kind of topic.
Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by Odunnu: 7:14am On Mar 30, 2013
puskin: huh shocked shocked.....in my wildest dream, I would never have thought that I would one day see this kind of topic.
grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by killuminati(m): 7:16am On Mar 30, 2013
Use RAW shyte
Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by pendusky(m): 7:36am On Mar 30, 2013
Odunnu:
nairaland and threads. Hahahaha.
Poster, please do you know why the curtain shakes when the door is closed?
totz u always bury ur head in Education section... so whats wrong with the question?

@op ur question has been logged into our system, Recharge card Scratcher device comming out soon, watch out!
Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2013
puskin: huh shocked shocked.....in my wildest dream, I would never have thought that I would one day see this kind of topic.
na by force to quote?Just ur opinion
Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by Francheezy(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2013
waiting 4 diz to HIT FR0NTPAGE
Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by newman10(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Hello nairalanders.I know this will sound a little crazier to others.But just to know. what do you use to scratch a recharge card?For me i alwayz use a finger nails.What do you use?Ur opinions pls

Yeah, it sure sound crazy and fooli.sh sef. Haba!
Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by Itoroetti(m): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
This question isn't a misconception Ooo.using hand to scratch a card is hazardous to health.u can google it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
Itoroetti :
This question isn't a misconception Ooo.using hand to scratch a card is hazardous to health.u can google it.
tnx grin
Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by semid4lyfe(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2013

I don't see anything wrong with the thread. All it needs like my Oga at the top would say is "intelligent editing".

It'd surprise you when the topic hits the frontpage. cool

Meanwhile @ topic, I always tell the recharge card seller to scratch it for me.

When I have to do it myself, I use my fingernails but a dealer once told me that it's best to use sand.
Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by puskin: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
semid4lyfe:

I don't see anything wrong with the thread. All it needs like my Oga at the top would say is "intelligent editing".

Oya nah.......I dey wait for the intelligent editing.
Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
puskin:

Oya nah.......I dey wait for the intelligent editing.

Are you saying you lack the "intelligence" to edit this thread to make it worthy of the frontpage? undecided
Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by Francheezy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
lmao
Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
@topic, I use Sandpaper or Matchet.
Re: What Do You Use To Scratch A Recharge Card? by Francheezy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
aze: @topic, I use Sandpaper or Matchet.
lol.....u 4 use CHAINSAW naw

(1) (Reply)

[help][htc G2/all Android Users]internet Access Is Not Working / Nokia E50 (symbian) / Please What's The Best Tab To Buy In Market Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.