Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Please What's The Best Tab To Buy In Market Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What's The Best Tab To Buy In Market Now (704 Views)

Ten Affordable Android Smartphones To Buy In First Quarter Of 2016. / Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. / Best Tab Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's The Best Tab To Buy In Market Now by drnairalov: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
pls guys, i need ur help on the best tab to buy in market...inrespective of the cost, i have Ipad4 on ma mind, but i dnt knw if there's anyone outdere better..help!!thnks
Re: Please What's The Best Tab To Buy In Market Now by ANAgency(m): 3:42am On Jul 03, 2013
Samsung galaxy tab 2 is good and Ipad 4 is too.
Re: Please What's The Best Tab To Buy In Market Now by Tnot(m): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2013
Get a Tab2, 10.1''
Re: Please What's The Best Tab To Buy In Market Now by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2013
You want cheap tab that features, sim slot, memory card and 3g with, android then go for htc flyer, i got it for 45k and it's cool wi
Re: Please What's The Best Tab To Buy In Market Now by drnairalov: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tnot: Get a Tab2, 10.1''
i am currently using tab2 10.1, wanna giv it to my younger one,daz y i wanna get a higher one 4 ma self...wud prolly go 4 d i pad 4 then..thanks
Re: Please What's The Best Tab To Buy In Market Now by drnairalov: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
EMMAUGOH: You want cheap tab that features, sim slot, memory card and 3g with, android then go for htc flyer, i got it for 45k and it's cool wi

naaa!!! money aint the issue (no disrespect) just want the best in market now irrespective of the ammount.tnx anywayz
Re: Please What's The Best Tab To Buy In Market Now by fiscalcliff: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2013
drnairalov: i am currently using tab2 10.1, wanna giv it to my younger one,daz y i wanna get a higher one 4 ma self...wud prolly go 4 d i pad 4 then..thanks

drnairalov:

naaa!!! money aint the issue (no disrespect) just want the best in market now irrespective of the ammount.tnx anywayz
IPad 4 will hardly give you bang for your buck
Remember its dual core
Yeah it has much hype but its last`s year hardware spec
Look to get a Quad core tablet from ASUS or Samsung except you want to ship out of Android`s ecosystem
In that case,you might get the new IPad with better specs whenever they choose to release it

(1) (Reply)

Phone Gurus-pls Help On This :( / Review: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – Slimmer, Lighter, Larger, Faster And Longer / Coolest Features Of The Samsung Galaxy Gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.