Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel (3145 Views)

Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders / Kano Bombing May Have Caused Achebe's Death – Soyinka, Clark / Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 30, 2013
PRESS CONFERENCE OF
THE BIAFRA
GOVERNMENT 28TH
MARCH 2013 IN AWKA
by ADMIN
ILITARY AIR FORCE TRAINING IN
ISRAEL 500 military Pilots to
leave for training.
In preparation for war, the
Northern Nigeria has dispatched a
contingent of about 100 military
trainee officers to Jordan to be
trained as Air Force Pilots, which is
a sign that the North is planning a
massive military campaign against
the Rep of Biafra. We are aware of
such hostile move by the North for
a very long time. We are therefore
not going to allow the North to
have the view that it can dictate the
lives and fate of the Biafran people
since independence. In order to
counter this move by the North, it is
imperative the Biafran people will
have a measure of defence and
deterent to protect the life and
property of our citizens. We are
therefore going to make sure that
the North does not have military
superiority over the Rep of Biafra.
We are therefore going to counter
this move immediately. We are now
calling for 500 applicants to come
forward and to be sent to Israel to
be trained both as Pilots and
military engineers.
The Military call up is not an act of
war by the Biafran people, but to
make sure that we are defended in
case of any military eventuality from
the North.
It is very important to understand
that the recent killings of our
people must be halted and that is
why we the Biafrans must defend
ourselves, because for a long time
we the Biafran people have been at
the mercy of the North.
The age for application will be from
18-55 years. Applicants are to
submit their application
on line and after that there would
be physical interview of the
applicants.
There would be no gender
discrimination; both men and
women are open to apply.
We are going to pay for the training
by taxing all Biafrans to pay at least
a minimum of N1000 which shall
be paid into the Bank account for
the mission.
We have informed the Israeli
Government of this development
and it shall be well executed. We
are also calling on all Biafran
scientists to come forward for
training also, as the defence of our
country is now very very critical.
The Bank account to be used will be
UBA A/C
On November 5th 2012, we re-
declared the independence of the
Rep of Biafra, we did so because
the life and property of the Biafran
people are no longer safe and
guaranteed in the entity called
Nigeria. Secondly our peoples right
to freely worship our God in our
places of worship is no longer
guaranteed. We therefore re-
declared the Rep of Biafra based on
the same reason that our late
leader Chukwuemeka Odumegwu
OJUKWU based his action to declare
the then Eastern Region a
sovereign and independent state.
We are witnessing on a daily basis
the killing of our people across
Nigeria, which is against
international law.

http://thenigeriatoday.com/press-conference-of-the-biafra-government-28th-march-2013-in-awka/
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by galaxi(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2013
THE ABOLLITION OF THE NAIRA:
On February 20th 2013, we made it
clear also that the naira would no
longer be a legal tender after 20th
May 2013. It is also important that
the Biafran people would re-
acquire our economic
independence without further
delay. Therefore by mid night 19th
May 2013 the Biafra pound would
become once again the official
currency of the Biafran people
N1000 will be BFP4. The Naira will
be exchanged to the pound at
N250=BFP1. All Banks will be
instructed to begin the preparation
for the conversion from May 20th
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by OurYansh: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2013
Fools will always be fools!!

angry
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2013
Delusion grin
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2013
sheyie2007: Delusion grin
afraid?
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Feedmemore(f): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2013
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by eastOFwest(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2013
Our Yansh: Fools will always be fools!!

angry

The only fools here are us who have bothered to comment on this thread, and the Op for starting it.

Na everything you go dey listen to??
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2013
eastOFwest:

The only fools here are us who have bothered to comment on this thread, and the Op for starting it.

Na everything you go dey listen to??
what people fear the call names
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2013
At the convocation ceremony of kano state university early this year,kano state govt actually announced that they were sending 100 engineering graduates on scholarship to jordan to study and graduate as pilots.this is a clear indication that the core north is preparing for war.at the end of the day,if war erupts,the core north will want to rely on egypyian and other arab countries to assist them against the south through the skies.some elderly ones from the north,a few from the south,while sitting down are already seeing war ahead,while many youths even if allowed to look from the mountain top can only shout delusion.

4 Likes

Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by slimming: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2013
Nigeria which way ?

1 Like

Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2013
Peeps with primitive mentality angry
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by hardniola(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2013
can other tribe apply too i want to help
in actualizing biafra.
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2013
hardniola: can other tribe apply too i want to help
in actualizing biafra.
which tribe? Are you from south south?
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by hardniola(m): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2013
ifeduba1988: which tribe? Are you from south south?
no tribe like delta or southsouth@@@@@@@@
i bi omo ODUA tokontokon.

1 Like

Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2013
hardniola: no tribe like delta or southsouth@@@@@@@@
i bi omo ODUA tokontokon.
you be Yoruba? Ofe mmanu tribal ppl? Then you are kidding me shaa

1 Like

Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by hardniola(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2013
ifeduba1988: you be Yoruba? Ofe mmanu tribal ppl? Then you are kidding me shaa
not kidin how would i apply?
I want to fight for biafra army.............av got d blackscopion blood in me''''''bad-shooter
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2013
hardniola: not kidin how would i apply?
I want to fight for biafra army.............av got d blackscopion blood in me''''''bad-shooter
hahahaha why do you want to fight for Biafra if i may ask?
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by nabiz(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2013
good move but would have been better done in secret.
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by eggheaders(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2013
laughing my a55 out.igbo kwenu minimum of 1000 naira each to uba account.this Zionist wanna play a fast one on the gullible hussling boys.

1 Like

Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Seunn11: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2013
As a liberator of the crushed, despised, ignored, crime-ridden, vanquished, jewjew people of Biafra, I would like to support your war effort with a total sum of one million Biafra pound. As I am aware that the currency is not a legal tender anywhere in the world, I would like to pay the equivalent of the sum, I.e. Two hundred naira only to the central bank of biafra, CBB.

Signed

2 Likes

Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by hardniola(m): 9:48am On Mar 30, 2013
all ma fwend are ibo nd ma girl we lik it too pls
paste d link to apply hope i get paid well too.
Biafra must come nd be achieve.......
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2013
Nice one. I'm a Biafran and not a Nigerian. Nigeria is going down for good.

1 Like

Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2013
hardniola: all ma fwend are ibo nd ma girl we lik it too pls
paste d link to apply hope i get paid well too.
Biafra must come nd be achieve.......
hmmmm will need 24 freshly cut of aborki heads before we talk about application. Just a test of sincerity after the Banjo saga

1 Like

Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Ahmadtjk(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2013
Igbos with their sinky body, how can they fly a fight plane with that akpo brain. Hehehehehe i laugh in hebrew see u fools in isreal.
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by hardniola(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2013
ifeduba1988: hmmmm will need 24 freshly cut of aborki heads before we talk about application. Just a test of sincerity after the Banjo saga
hhhhhhmmmmm
dont let us attack dem aboki first...beside i should be on training ground by may den if i come back inform ohannezi to evacuate all ibo in kano i we start from their////////me blackscorpion nee adekunle i most help biafra.
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by OkparaIgbo: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2013
Fantastic development. I'm loving this and I personally will donate nothing less than N10,000 or the Biafran Pound equivalent. We must be ready and for all those Igbo son's and daughters who may be buying into the foolish propaganda and hate message that this movement is trying to steal the money should think twice because I think it is clear that by the Northern governments sending 100 pilot trainees to Jordan, that they are already planning for the eventuality of a war and Ndi-Igbo CANNOT AND SHOULD NOT BE CAUGHT NAPPING. Once bitten, twice shy and thrice ready.! Umunne think about your unborn son's and daughters who will one day smile that their daddies and mummies took the right decisive action when it mattered. Ka Chukwu go zie okwu a..Iseee.!

2 Likes

Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2013
hardniola: hhhhhhmmmmm
dont let us attack dem aboki first...beside i should be on training ground by may den if i come back inform ohannezi to evacuate all ibo in kano i we start from their////////me blackscorpion nee adekunle i most help biafra.
in a clandestine operation of such magnitude background check is paramount. Get the needed 24 aborki heads then you are good to go
incentive is mouth watering, Biafra will annex lagos and make you the mayor of Lagos a colony of Biafra!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by hardniola(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2013
haaaaa ife why lagos dont go near ma land ODUA look not for trouble plssssss.ok why not annex ekiti u no yoruba we die defending lagos.about 24 head ok tell all ibo to move outta kano den i we start ma operation dont wanna kill ibo again so i aboki nd bring 24 head of mallam for u.
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2013
hardniola: haaaaa ife why lagos dont go near ma land ODUA look not for trouble plssssss.ok why not annex ekiti u no yoruba we die defending lagos.about 24 head ok tell all ibo to move outta kano den i we start ma operation dont wanna kill ibo again so i aboki nd bring 24 head of mallam for u.
dont worry you will be the mayor of Lagos after the annexation by Biafra force

The head are specifically to be gotten from core north regions. So i recommend you head far north to maidugiri, Zamfara or Gombe state. The clock start ticking now!!!!!! Good Hunting
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by IGBOSON1: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2013
hardniola: not kidin how would i apply?

^^^Then there might be a high incidence of 'friendly fire' on the Biafran side! grin grin grin
Re: kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel by vanstanzy(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2013
Huh!!!! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? / Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? / Apc’ll Recover Adamawa Governorship Seat During Bye-election-David Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.