Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Subsea Oil And Gas Uk Recruitment Is A Scam. #55,000 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Subsea Oil And Gas Uk Recruitment Is A Scam. #55,000 (897 Views)

10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / ****** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subsea Oil And Gas Uk Recruitment Is A Scam. #55,000 by Ayoolapaul90(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2013
When i saw the recruitment thread on nairaland. I proceed to submit my CV on the webpage & after 3 days i received email from them that i have been appointed as an Accounting officer in the org. That my VISA interview takes place a weeks after at british embassy in Abuja,some document were sent to me of which i have to complete & carry along to the Visa interview ground. Foreign number started calling me both day and night congratulating me of my Appointment.i was asked to bring WORKER INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE to the Visa interview venue and this i will collect from their Agent in Nigeria. MR IBRAHIM O. (SAN) Aboki for that matter @ the rate of #55,000. I called the man & he said i should pay the money 2 His account. ECOBANK,thereafter i should sent my Teller number 2 him to confirm.that he will bring it down 2 the Visa interview point for me. My Dear nairalanders, let me go restroom an coming back to share the next horrible experience after the payment of the money 2 to d SAN
Re: Subsea Oil And Gas Uk Recruitment Is A Scam. #55,000 by topsy23: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
Pls am waiting to hear the full story ooohhhh
Re: Subsea Oil And Gas Uk Recruitment Is A Scam. #55,000 by donpeluchi(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
no need to complete the story. we know what happened next

(1) (Reply)

Recent Job Vacancy / Ptdf Nddc Shell Mobil Etc / Wanted Urgently!! (A Radio Station Recruits).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.