Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! (7240 Views)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by jude33084(m): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2013
Alfamann: Seun, I particularly take it as an insult that you would include me, as a nairaland member, in your christian wishes. There are many non-christians here who would find such greetings as offensive and I am concerned that your site has become a bastion of pick and choose religion in which only christianity and the voice of christians and the customs of christians are favoured to the detriment of other divergent opinions.

You go fear reply naa cheesy

Nothing Ǧ☺☺ϑ come from them tongue

4 Likes

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Odunnu: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2013
ITbomb:
Every tongue must confess that Jesus is Lord
Whether you believe or not
Preach it, preacher!!
Every tongue must confess it that Jesus is Lord!
Happy easter everybody!
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Btruth: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2013
Alfamann: Seun, I particularly take it as an insult that you would include me, as a nairaland member, in your christian wishes. There are many non-christians here who would find such greetings as offensive and I am concerned that your site has become a bastion of pick and choose religion in which only christianity and the voice of christians and the customs of christians are favoured to the detriment of other divergent opinions.

angry

Home grown racist!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by valicious1(m): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2013
Seun: Hello Folks,

I wish you a Happy Easter.
I wish you safe journeys to and from your holiday destinations.
I wish you a fun-filled celebration.
And once again, I thank you for making Nairaland great!

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.
If I were d one that Wrote this would it have made frontpage undecided *justasking*
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by psky: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2013
sexkillz: Never knew seun now celebrates Easter though.

Since when did wishing become celebrating?
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Odunnu: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2013
Go and sit down if you have nothing to say. He didnt wish you a personalised Easter, so stop starting trouble

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by psky: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2013
valicious1:

If I were d one that Wrote this would it have made frontpage undecided *justasking*

No! *just answering* grin grin grin
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by HARDDON: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2013
It aint Easter yet drones .

Wake up and taste d coffee
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Popowaa: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2013
Some body shout Halleluyah
ITbomb:
Every tongue must confess that Jesus is Lord
Whether you believe or not
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2013

Oga, Seun (my sweetheart kiss) is an atheist, but he took out time to wish christians a happy easter celebration. If u don't want to be part of it, u ignore. Wen its Sallah time, Mclatunji will wish us Barka da Sallah, we no go kill person!! Can't we live together irrespective of our religious inclinations?! Hian!!

6 Likes

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by TickleBay: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2013
Easter Celebration
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by koolguy88(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2013
mind you, it's not Easter yet...... grin
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2013

When muslim messages make frontpage,christians dont fight. I dont see how barka de sallah is offensive to me as a christian. Na wao

2 Likes

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Alfamann: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2013
tchidi:

Oga, Seun (my sweetheart kiss) is an atheist, but he took out time to wish christians a happy easter celebration. If u don't want to be part of it, u ignore. Wen its Sallah time, Mclatunji will wish us Barka da Sallah, we no go kill person!! Can't we live together irrespective of our religious inclinations?! Hian!!

My point is that some other religious opinions are marginalised on his forum. He is showing bias.
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Alfamann: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2013
Kamsy10:

When muslim messages make frontpage,christians dont fight. I dont see how barka de sallah is offensive to me as a christian. Na wao

The world is is not made up of christians and muslims only.
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Lordwize(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2013
Same to you Sire, U are an inspiration to the youth. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by psky: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2013
tchidi:

He is an atheist not a Muslim. It is wrong to assume that because one is not a Christian he must automatically be a Muslim.
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2013
psky:

He is an atheist not a Muslim. It is wrong to assume that because one is not a Christian he must automatically be a Muslim.

I know Alfaman is an atheist, that is why I pointed out that Seun also is one... Where did I say he was a muslim?
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by chucky234(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2013
Alfamann:

My point is that some other religious opinions are marginalised on his forum. He is showing bias.
Marginalised?
With all the plenty Barka da sallah wishes and topics that fills the fP during sallah or other Muslim festivity?
Guy I dey warn you ooo,una dey hear my voice nw ooo,if I vex for alfa my vex no good cos I go break everything wey dey for Seun house...sorry front page ooo.
I don talk my own finish,who know Alfa make him come carry am comot for this party make we see space groove ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Ubenedictus(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2013
dem wan crucify seun oh! But i doubt e go rise again.
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by adedejisy: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2013
Happy Easter to you too Seun we love you
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by chucky234(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2013
Lordwize: Same to you Sire, U are an inspiration to the youth. Thank you.
Why na only Seun dey always be inspiration to the youths,we na inspiration to elders abi.
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2013
Alfamann:

Ok...I understand. Christians are greeted when they have a celebration, same with the muslims...
I don't know if Atheist have a holiday, but when they come up with one, I'll open a page greeting them. Does this help, ezigbo Nwanne nwoke'm?!
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Zector(m): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2013
Boda Seun Omo baba Osewa ni ulesa.
Iyan a dun lenu re, abara lenu ota re.
Keep on growing.

Ilesa o ni baje oo

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by psky: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2013
tchidi:

I know Alfaman is an atheist, that is why I pointed out that Seun also is one... Where did I say he was a muslim?

You gave the impression that you thought he was one by referring to Muslims. It's good to know you do not think like that though.
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2013
THEN-I used to be scared to comment on NL because i am scared of world wide *Gbagaun*

NOW-who cares? undecided
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Policewoman(f): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2013
Sharaap there!!!! @Seun, wishing you the same. Pls don't forget to buy me that IPAD i told u about.smiley
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2013
Alfamann:

The world is is not made up of christians and muslims only.

I just gave an instance,when muslims have a celebration,christians dont fight it. Doesnt mean that d world is made up of only two religions. So again for instance,christians dont find barka de sallah offensive so every religion shld learn to respect others. I equally find his reply to seun's msg offensive. But in d end what happens to religious tolerance. If u have a season,bring it lets celebrate wt u but until then dont even try to spoil d beautiful celebrationn abeg

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Olubodef(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2013
same 2 u...............dont 4get 2 give us easter package
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by omoregie7968: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2013
Same to you too
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Joe50(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2013
Seun: Hello Folks,

I wish you a Happy Easter.
I wish you safe journeys to and from your holiday destinations.
I wish you fun-filled celebrations.
And once again, I thank you for making Nairaland great!

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

My oga @d top on nairaland wink cheesy grin
wish u same man!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. / Reasons Why Tithing Is Irrelevant Under The New Covenant / Migrant Crisis: Slovakia 'Will Only Accept Christians'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.