Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! (7239 Views)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by royalrich(m): 4:52am On Mar 31, 2013
Praise God!!! my Jesus is alive. Am so happy
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 31, 2013
Same to you @Seun and all other Nairalanders.May we all receive the blessings that comes with the celebration
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Drdaps(m): 5:35am On Mar 31, 2013
He is Alive
Happy Easter

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Zackenny: 5:37am On Mar 31, 2013
I WISH TO HAVE GOD MERCY AND DIVINE FAVOUR ALL THROUGH MY LIFE AS WE CELEBRATE CHRIST RESURRECTION!!! HAPPY EASTER TO ALL BROTHERS & SISTERS, FAMILIES & NEIGHBOUR, FRIENDS & ENEMIES, BOYS & GIRLS, STAFF & COLLEGE, YOUNG & OLD, MAN & WOMAN. WISHING U ALL A WONDERFUL CELEBRATION.
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by agbaawo: 5:39am On Mar 31, 2013
Wish you the same.
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Morgan1092(m): 6:01am On Mar 31, 2013
Singing 'Up from d grave He arose! Wit a mighty triumph ova His foes, He arose a victor 4rm d dark domain, and He lives 4eva wit His saints 2 reign; He arose! He arose!! Halleluyah Christ arose!!!' <Hapi Easter celebration>
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by greall1: 6:25am On Mar 31, 2013
In other word
God go punish ur generation oloriburuku are you SEUN?

Double194:
In other words, Who be ur papa?
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by top1on: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2013
Easter is a promise
God renews to us in each spring.
May the promise of Easter
fill your heart with peace and joy!
Happy Easter! i luv u all
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by dray01(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2013
same to u oga seun,wishing u and ur team many of it in Jesus name.
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 31, 2013
Morgan1092: Singing 'Up from d grave He arose! Wit a mighty triumph ova His foes, He arose a victor 4rm d dark domain, and He lives 4eva wit His saints 2 reign; He arose! He arose!! Halleluyah Christ arose!!!' <Hapi Easter celebration>

That's our choir song for today joor!!! Stop singing so that my church people will not hear it! tongue tongue
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 31, 2013
...And so, may the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ bring to You your heart desires. Wishing You a blissful Easter celebration.
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by fairygeh(f): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter to everyone,Halleluyah Jesus lives,He lives in me,He lives in You.Have fun peeps kiss
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by ellyjay: 7:04am On Mar 31, 2013
Thank God for the cross,he tuk our place dat we may tak his place.Thank yu father for ur luv.
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Blueboy0402: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter to all nairalanders (excluding the likes of alfa and co).
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by donkennyakademy(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2013
He went 2 hell & conquer death. He has risen let us b hpy & celebrate ova his victory. Hpy Easter
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nnekacherry: 7:15am On Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter everybody..

Enjoy..
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2013
Seun: Hello Folks,

I wish you a Happy Easter.
I wish you safe journeys to and from your holiday destinations.
I wish you fun-filled celebrations.
And once again, I thank you for making Nairaland great!

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.
for say you no wish us, chei! E go be like film for ya eyes angry
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by toluxa1(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2013
1 Cor 1:18- For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. Happy Easter!
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by DAVE5(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2013
Same to you ohh, smiley
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by tolupetas(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2013
Alfamann: Seun, I particularly take it as an insult that you would include me, as a nairaland member, in your christian wishes. There are many non-christians here who would find such greetings as offensive and I am concerned that your site has become a bastion of pick and choose religion in which only christianity and the voice of christians and the customs of christians are favoured to the detriment of other divergent opinions.
oga kilode? Take it easy now Haba!
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by CrazyMan(m): 7:56am On Mar 31, 2013
Same to you our oga at the top.
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by abatajjvii: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2013
His death and resurrection makes the difference.

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by jude33084(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2013
Alfamann:

My point is that some other religious opinions are marginalised on his forum. He is showing bias.

All muslim celebrations make frontpage all the time wink

So what are you saying?

If you are not muslim or a Christian then I believe that you should write Seun about the religion smiley

Anyway HappY EasteR CelebratioN! cool
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by antontech(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2013
same to u
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by stepone(m): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2013
chucky234: Marginalised?
With all the plenty Barka da sallah wishes and topics that fills the fP during sallah or other Muslim festivity?
Guy I dey warn you ooo,una dey hear my voice nw ooo,if I vex for alfa my vex no good cos I break everything wey Seun house...sorry front page ooo.
I don talk my own finish,who know Alfa make him come carry am comot for this party make we see space groove ooo.

Daddy, what r u trying to do...? Do u remember this is a public forum? That is how u broke all mummys' pot and plate. Now mummy has insisted not to cook easter chicken for any one. U r now in Mr. Seun's house abt to break everything (Plate, cooking pot, easter Wines and gift items) U no u promise to bring rice and chicken back home! So please, don't break everything ooo lipsrsealed grin or else you will sleep outside for a week ooo
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Goldie20: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter To You Too..God Bless You..
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by ndigbo: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2013
same to U.
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Ljboy(m): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2013
same 2 u jawe
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Elymoney(f): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2013
[b][/b] Same TO YOU!!! @seun...and my oda niqqas and chikas.
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by ajoskele(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2013
royalrich: Praise God!!! my Jesus is alive. Am so happy
Man,u selfish oh..Na ur Jesus??
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Ogegod87: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2013
same 2 our able oga@dtop and y'all out dere..
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Mentorbruno(m): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2013
Alfamann: Seun, I particularly take it as an insult that you would include me, as a nairaland member, in your christian wishes. There are many non-christians here who would find such greetings as offensive and I am concerned that your site has become a bastion of pick and choose religion in which only christianity and the voice of christians and the customs of christians are favoured to the detriment of other divergent opinions.
Go hug transformer. Opianto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS / Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. / Reasons Why Tithing Is Irrelevant Under The New Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.