Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

300 Level Student Of UNN Dies In A Hit And Run Accident On Good Friday. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300 Level Student Of UNN Dies In A Hit And Run Accident On Good Friday. (896 Views)

OMG! See What Cultists Did To A 100 Level Student During Initiation (graphic Pix / Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) / Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300 Level Student Of UNN Dies In A Hit And Run Accident On Good Friday. by HenryQuest(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
A 300 level student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Eze Sopulu was on the early hours of Friday knocked down by a car. Though she didn't die at the spot, report later filtered in that she gave up the ghost at the University Medical Center. The driver of the car sped-off after the accident. The accident occured infront of Okpara hostel, almost opposite St Peters Catholic Chaplaincy as well as the Students Affairs department of the Institution. May her soul rest in peace. Amen!
Re: 300 Level Student Of UNN Dies In A Hit And Run Accident On Good Friday. by Chikanwogu: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
May her gentle soul rest in peace.amen. Prof bat okolo do smthing about dis.hit n run?GOD help us in nigeria.2day haram boko,2moro dead bodies dumpd in rivers next kidnapn now run and hit drivers.it is wel;-(
Re: 300 Level Student Of UNN Dies In A Hit And Run Accident On Good Friday. by Osumare2013: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sad. Don't know what to say. May the good lord uphold the lives of we the Nigerian youth and probably take that of d old (100+) ones. Why are youths dying?
Re: 300 Level Student Of UNN Dies In A Hit And Run Accident On Good Friday. by Morkavictor: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
May her gentle soul rest in peace AMEN
Re: 300 Level Student Of UNN Dies In A Hit And Run Accident On Good Friday. by bizz(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
RIP
Re: 300 Level Student Of UNN Dies In A Hit And Run Accident On Good Friday. by Odunnu: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hit and run, in the university community? I don't believe this.
Re: 300 Level Student Of UNN Dies In A Hit And Run Accident On Good Friday. by psky: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
Odunnu: Hit and run, in the university community? I don't believe this.

Was there when it happened, I think the girl even died on the spot. The bang was so loud I at first thought two cars had collided, she even fell into the gutter. There was no way she could have survived. I heard that by the time they got to the hospital she was already cold.
Rip to her soul.
Moral lesson: never speed in or near a school facility.
Re: 300 Level Student Of UNN Dies In A Hit And Run Accident On Good Friday. by Odunnu: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
psky:

Was there when it happened, I think the girl even died on the spot. The bang was so loud I at first thought two cars had collided, she even fell into the gutter. There was no way she could have survived. I heard that by the time they got to the hospital she was already cold.
Rip to her soul.
Moral lesson: never speed in or near a school facility.
May her soul rest in peace.
I am still surprised that he could run away.
Re: 300 Level Student Of UNN Dies In A Hit And Run Accident On Good Friday. by psky: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
Odunnu:
May her soul rest in peace.
I am still surprised that he could run away.

It was very late in the night, every where was dark. Infact nobody really understood what had happened during the first 25 seconds after the incident, and the guy had sped off in the first 3 seconds. The next day I strolled for more than an hour thinking about it and reflecting, her parents were expecting her for Easter the next day, but they got a call informing them of her was death, how unpredictable and bitter life could be. embarassed
Re: 300 Level Student Of UNN Dies In A Hit And Run Accident On Good Friday. by Odunnu: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sad.
May her soul rip and may the Almighty console her family

(1) (Reply)

Very Graphic Photo:man Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra (viewer Discretion) / Robbers Attack Eco Bank @ Alaba International Mkt / Man Stabs Roommate For Being Too Loud During party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.