Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) (35745 Views)

A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph / Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Blackberrybabes: 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
OMG!!! This unfortunate incident just happened on 3rd Mainland bridge. And to make matters worse, the driver of the vehicle did not even bother to wait. What a heartless soul!!!

May the soul of the dead Resin in Peace and i hope judgemnet is well served on the runaway driver.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/man-killed-by-hit-and-run-driver-on-3rd.html

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Cholls(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
my brother am sure the person is here reading this.

Karma await you.

17 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Tunami(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
r.i.p to him.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Jaycool18(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
shey d driver see weytin happen to ibbinabo
karma is a bad b***ch, u can run buh u cant hide...
R.I.P TO THE DEAD

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by 4nobody4every1: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2016
angry angry sad
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Sijo01(f): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2016
The driver will run to meet the worst of what he did to this man angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by mcmbonu: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2016
R.I.P TO THE DEAD
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Kreamie(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2016
Karma...
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by youngest85(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2016
where is jadekitana

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Tonnierichy(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2016
Viewers discretion indeed!!

And what's with the four similar pictures?!

Rip to the deceased!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Mutuwa(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2016
Sijo01:

Very very soon.

May his journey to hell be accelerated,and may a stench chariot of devils guide and usher him to the depths of hell.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by timidapsin(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2016
And they left him there? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by timilehing(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2016
Either you ran to the road or you were hit by the vehicle, it's always tag "Hit & Run".

This will never be my portion.

RIP to the dead

10 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2016
Before you curse the driver....

Think about it again. You're on a 120, perhaps 140 at night and someone runs into your car on a highway like 3MB. It's almost certain that the person will die or have some serious traumatic brain injury.

You stop and realize the guy is dead or you even see his brain smashed on the road. What will you do?

1. Stop and call for help, then touts show up to rob you
2. Speed off and inform the police after
3. Just ignore and wait to read the story on Nairaland

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by mohciz69(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2016
choi....jah be with his soul!
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by martineinstein(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2016
Karma and nemesis in connivance with Lucifer ate already discussing his punishment
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by ramdris(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2016
But what's d man doing on 3rd mainland bridge?... Don't let us be too quick to judge Drivers a times for av seen where a Driver was mobbed to death n his car burnt by thugs just for stopping to help an accident victim that he knocked down.

What do u expect a driver to do when someone crosses his path when on top speed? This thing happens within seconds and u hardly have time to think..RIP to the dead..

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Flexherbal(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2016
RIP
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by mightyhaze: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2016
Na wah

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by gbengus17: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2016
SHUT UP ABOUT KARMA. WHAT IS THAT MAN DOING ON 3 MAINLAND BRIDGE ON FOOT=== MOREOVER IN THE NIGHT OR EVENING. I DONT BLAME THE DRIVER===EVEN ME WILL NOT STOP.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Jaycool18:
shey d driver see weytin happen to ibbinabo
karma is a bad b***ch, u can run buh u cant hide...
R.I.P TO THE DEAD

Cholls:
my brother am sure the person is here reading this.
Karma await you.
What nonsense are you guys spewing? angry what the hell was the man doing on 3rd mainland bridge and especially in the night. Have u ever been robbed on that bridge before? In 2008 when I was returning from work about 9.30pm and my bus from obalende somersaulted, touts appeared from no where with clubs and matchet to rob us. Hence, if I see someone; human or spirit on that bridge or on a highway by night, I'll so knock you to where you belong angry

ramdris:
But what's d man doing on 3rd mainland bridge?... Don't let us be too quick to judge Drivers a times for av seen where a Driver was mobbed to death n his car burnt by thugs just for stopping to help an accident victim that he knocked down.
What do u expect a driver to do when someone crosses his path when in too speed? This thing happens within seconds and u hardly have time to think..RIP to the dead..

gbengus17:
SHUT UP ABOUT KARMA. WHAT IS THAT MAN DOING ON 3 MAINLAND BRIDGE ON FOOT=== MOREOVER IN THE NIGHT OR EVENING. I DONT BLAME THE DRIVER===EVEN ME WILL NOT STOP.

Thanks guys.... Nice to know people don't just react based on sentiment. I'm not sure but I remember my uncle once said that in the 70's & 80's that there's a law which says, if you're killed on the highway, your family will pay the government for the cleaning of the road and the damage to the vehicle involved before your corpse is released to them. Imagine someone likening this accident with that of Ibinabo Fiberesima...smh sad

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by scribble: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2016
if he wait now they will lynch him

why are ppl loittering on an expressway

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by ChynoBEATS: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2016
timidapsin:
And they left him there? undecided

well what do you expect , the hospital n police report issue scares everyone embarassed well i know there are ambulances on the 3mb so they should have alerted the emergency team .
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by mightyhaze: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2016
Sijo01:
perhaps he ran,out of panic,sensing how fatal d impact was. God save us all.

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2016
Jesu Christi!
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by mayorkyzo: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2016
RIP to to deceased... cry
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Adeevah(m): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2016
God knows best...why should I blame the driver or the dead when I wasn't there

Justice4one@fault
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Etizz: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2016
How can the driver sleep knowing very well dat he has killed someone...
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2016
he was not supposed to be on the bridge, safe thing to do if your car breaks down on 3MB is turn your hazard lights on, place a C caution behind the car and sit inside.

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by idupaul: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2016
Please what was the man doing on 3rd mainland bridge ...that bridge has no provision whatsoever for pedestrians. .or maybe his vehicle developed a fault on the the bridge and when he came down to check he was hit by a wicked person

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2016
What are you doing walking on 3rd mainland bridge? why do we behave like animals in this country? only animals walk on a highway!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m / Evans' Wife's Brother Speaks: "She Hasn't Visited Home Since She Got Married" / Man Stripped Unclad To Collect Back His Key Seized By Toyota Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.