Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! (37768 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today! / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kamsy10:

My dear people worship money like god. Once somebody has money pple become blind to every truth. Its very unfortunate
no wonder we are where we are today in nigeria.many people are ready to kiss the asses of fools because of money,no wonder God is not listening to our prayers to save us from wicked,senseless,ignorant and insensitive political leaders we have today pathetic!

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
I wonder how many of those kids he's actually showing fatherly love
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
Amelian: Hmmmm....na wa! lipsrsealed should I say most women are sick? Abi? Kwam 1, himself.....na real wa!
both his s3x partners aka baby mamas and himself are not mentally ok. Including those encouraging his lifestyle in and out of nairaland
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by IYANGBALI: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: am sure you are one of his sychophants,smh,because of money,you traded your common sense,dignity and birthright.what a pity
he is an educated illitrate

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kamsy10: I wonder how many of those kids he's actually showing fatherly love
abi o.it will get to a time that he wont even know some of his own kids sef

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by IYANGBALI: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kamsy10: I wonder how many of those kids he's actually showing fatherly love
just the first five

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by eastOFwest(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: he will definetly love some wives more than the other and he will love some kids more than the other which will make him give some preferential treatments at the expense of the others without him even realising it by the way you are contradicting yourself.if he doesnt love them,then why did he marry them,its not like anyone forced the women on him so why wont he love them albeit differently

My own don finish then! I think say I been see loophole there to do wonka and legalise my GF's. Halima, belawu, muslimah, sikirat, they all musto go! angry
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
IYA NGBALI: he is an educated illitrate
obviously
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Monjerk: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
38 children only, is he a learner? I change him 2 double the figure on or b4 december. 2013 n I will ask GEJ 2 give him presidential handshake for adding more pple 2 his country.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
The truth is the man only target rich ladies and already made women ...so its not that the women are attracted to his money ..cos the man don't spend on women but rather collects from women...
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12:

Sebi you don yab me finish na grin I'm just being a loyal friend that's all. Don't shoot the messenger oh! Nothing has really changed has it?
abajo,no wonder,so k1 has probably giving you some change as 'a loyal friend' or has taken you out and paid for some few drinks,smh.anyway that doesnt change the feeling i have for you,i love you (with a sisterly kind of love) and hope you change your ways of reasoning concerning self control cheesy
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by toygod2: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
so dis K1 bad like dis grin
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by IYANGBALI: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
ilugunboy: The truth is the man only target rich ladies and already made women ...so its not that the women are attracted to his money ..cos the man don't spend on women but rather collects from women...
so the alhaji of a guy is a gigolo?na wa o
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by IYANGBALI: 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
toygod2: so dis K1 bad like dis grin
awon eleyi won bad gaaaaaaaaaan
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by logica(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
I am sure no Christian is abusing this man; after all their hero and wise man called Solomon had way more kids, concubines and wives.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by denzel2009: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: no wonder we are where we are today in nigeria.many people are ready to kiss the asses of fools because of money,no wonder God is not listening to our prayers to save us from wicked,senseless,ignorant and insensitive political leaders we have today pathetic!

Sharappp dia...if he sings talazo for you now, you no go touch your toes?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by borntwice2008(m): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
Some questions come to my mind. How old is this man? Hope is not using the children for his own popularity!. If you are close to him kindly advise him that is not fun but stupidity , I mean madness of highest order.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by econome(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
are u still counting?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
thorpido: What a life!38 children from different women.
a pitiable and uninspiring life for that matter
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
borntwice2008: Some questions come to my mind. How old is this man? Hope is not using the children for his own popularity!. If you are close to him kindly advise him that is not fun but stupidity , I mean madness of highest order.
to him its a way of massaging or boosting his sorry ego especially to make up for his perceieved inadequacies
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by logica(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kamsy10: Thank God sha cos you hardly get such from Ibo married men.
Inferiority complex is evident when you find yourself always comparing and measuring against someone else. Nobody here asked you what the situation was with Igbo men, or did anybody?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by theripper2: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
Such a libidinous hominoid. He must have impeccable facial recognition skills and retentive memory for their names. And shame on women who have made themselves willing repertoires of male precipitates alone. U pple disparage d generation of our mothers who are/were mothers in every sense
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
logica: Inferiority complex is evident when you find yourself always comparing and measuring against someone else. Nobody here asked you what the situation was with Igbo men, or did anybody?
am telling you because i am wondering when nigerians collectively will stop tribalism and on nairaland.its very very sickening
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
the_ripper2: Such a libidinous hominoid. He must have impeccable facial recognition skills and retentive memory for their names. And shame on women who have made themselves willing repertoires of male precipitates alone. U pple disparage d generation of our mothers who are/were mothers in every sense
lol patrick juniour cheesy.but you are so on point.shame on them really
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by qhiwegh(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
May he be blessed with even more children. May our nation grow tenfold, hundredfold, thousandfold. 150 million Nigerians is definitely not enough for this world.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by theripper2: 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: lol patrick juniour cheesy.but you are so on point.shame on them really

Na lie o, all na show-off, d koko b say make he live long to train dem well sha, no b to wire bulala b koko. Na to handle the responsibility wey ensue. But him virility dem enviable sha. All dis medieval era men strength.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by ibraivory: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
Dis action film na part 38th or 38th episode. Wel done. Kp it up n finish d action til u die witout a dispute frm ur baby mamas

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler / Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) / Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A 14-yr Old On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.