Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! (37770 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today! / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by PrettySpicey(f): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
38 children? I'm sorry there's just sth a litl irresponsible about this
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
I tell you, this kwam guy na real PAPA AFRICA.

Lawd, 38 kids?? I still can't get past it.
walahi talahi! If this man no born reach 100 children before im die, make i n.aked baff! what nonsense?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by blackbeau1(f): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
38th child? Is he planning to start a small community or better still,a small country?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by wellmax(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
"I will not say the exact number of children I have, I will say though it is not 38." - KWAM1 #SaharaTV"

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by madamebebe(f): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
Trying to beat my great grand pa's record I see cheesy when you reach 51 then ill know you are competing lol

Its 2013 though, nawa oo ...
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by konami001: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ada Nri1: Welldone mr Kwam Wasiu.
Its just obvious that some women are after that man that can maitain a high lifestyle for them.My dad said that some women are like big lorries. Anyone can drive them despite their size.

My brother, your father is very right... Good sense there..

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
While some are striving so hard to make it to the Forbes list, others are 'rearing' children
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
SORTER: Ojukwu ur Biafra Warlord is an example from NDIGBOS... grin

E ya I see you're really struggling to bring up an example to defend a clear truth. Keep in mind also that this is 2013 and this man is proudly posing for a shot with his 38th child from diff women. Maybe if your tribe had a way of frowning at such, at least he wont be proud of it.

But again if you guys support polygamy like that. Let it continue to run in your veins

2 Likes

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by rhymz(m): 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
I am sorry I am going to be a little raw here with the fact. You see this kind of reckless abandon amongst rich Yoruba muslim men and generally amongst Hausa men both rich and power.
It is the height of irresponsibility and the women that bear his childrien are not any better.
I am certain Kwam 1 also uses black magic on these women as well, besides, these guy is a beneficiary of politicians, his money does not come from music abeg. . . How many records im dey sell. . . . Scheeew

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
rhymz: I am sorry I am going to be a little raw here with the fact. You see this kind of reckless abandon amongst rich Yoruba muslim men and generally amongst Hausa men both rich and power.
It is the height of irresponsibility and the women that bear his childrien are not any better.
I am certain Kwam 1 also uses black magic on these women as well, besides, these guy is a beneficiary of politicians, his money does not come from music abeg. . . How many records im dey sell. . . . Scheeew
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by kollytin(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
Wtf! dats another planet!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
Keep hating people.....Kwam1 kids live in homes bought out rightly without mortgage abroad , what do y'all have ? ( oh I forgot its the Internet where anybody could be Fanandez).... His kids have the good education and drive the sleek rides....trust funds breathing for their needs, y'all hating cheesy Typical judgemental Nigerians!

Go on while he's laughing to the bank.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by eastOFwest(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

Who are these 'oily people', cannibalistic prick

Can't you apes post without degrading other tribes?? - freaking savages... undecided

Let's look at the bright side. He's producing more meat for me to eat.

Ama gonna go freaking savage on Dem lot. grin
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by denzel2009: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
KWAM 1 de ultimate should get Tonto Dike out of her misery. Let her have a new song apart from HI
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by oniwo(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
[quote author=7842I]Yoruba man spreading HIV grin[/quote

You dey mad.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
eastOFwest:

Let's look at the bright side. He's producing more meat for me to eat.

Ama gonna go freaking savage on Dem lot. grin

Bwaahahahahaha - say no more...

I doubt that airhead who probably got his heart shattered by his ex-wife has the wit to produce meat... grin
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
But who feck is "KWAM1" anyway

The guy needs to be castrated for trying to destroy future generations of black people... Absentee dads are the reason why the black family in diaspora is messed up...

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
rhymz: abeg shut the hell up. . . You sound like those BIMBOs that will 4ck anybody if the stakes are high. Just read the nonsense you just posted and see how idiotic you sound. Bimbos like you give women a bad name with the way you comment with careless abandon and without the aids of common sense.

Who the hell is Bimbo?

All your rants ends here dil do cheesy the guy is Moslem for crying out loud and he's taking care of his kids according to what the holy book says unlike some useless men out there.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx: But who feck is "KWAM1" anyway

The guy needs to be castrated for trying to destroy future generations of black people... Absentee dads are the reason why the black family in diaspora is messed up...
Good question.

who is this guy and what does he do?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12:

Who the hell is Bimbo?

All your rants ends here dil do cheesy the guy is Moslem for crying out loud and he's taking care of his kids according to what the holy book says unlike some useless men out there.

My dear we need to start condemning such at all cost. How did u know he's taking care of all the children?And who told you some of the women/children are not being marginalized?. I have a friend from a very wealthy but polygamous man and as soon as his mom died,he could not even get access to his father's wealth(cos his father equally died few years later). And the rest is a story for another day
To see that someone is still proudly posing with pics on the 38th child from diff baby mamas IN 2013 reminds me of that guy. And all are coming from same tribe abi the same religion in your own words

By the way why are you trying to protect evil?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12:

Who the hell is Bimbo?

it is quite pathetic that some women are encouraging waywardness and they are even using islam as an excuse to further propagate polygamy.tufiaaaa.what a big pity

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by denzel2009: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12:

Who the hell is Bimbo?

Lmao..you dont know bimbo that lives in orile?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Good question.

who is this guy and what does he do?
he is a lousy,local champion,overbloated and indisciplined musician who pollutes the air with all manners of noise he calls fuji

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12:

Who the hell is Bimbo?

a bimbo is a beautiful but unintelligent lady that is easy to take advantage of
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
denzel2009: KWAM 1 de ultimate should get Tonto Dike out of her misery. Let her have a new song apart from HI
bush meat!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12: Keep hating people.....Kwam1 kids live in homes bought out rightly without mortgage abroad , what do y'all have ? ( oh I forgot its the Internet where anybody could be Fanandez).... His kids have the good education and drive the sleek rides....trust funds breathing for their needs, y'all hating cheesy Typical judgemental Nigerians!

Go on while he's laughing to the bank.
as much as i always love your posts for the first time i am disgusted and disapointed this is comming from you,much more ashamed.you sound like a bush meat that has no single exposure or a savage.how can you even be encouraging promiscuity and using religion to cover up,jeez,sorry,are you a polygamist yourself?if you are,i will stop here.smh

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by vanstanzy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: abi cheesy this one that the men are praising him calling him action man,strong man,this that.the baby might be a product of her numerous one night stands,the father rejected it and she quickly jumped into k1's ride (if you know what i mean),had s3x with him and did her calculations properly :p

These kinda women are really good at stuffs like u just narrated. KWAM 1 definitely has lost count of when and where

he meets his women, to the extent that these women are probably taking this advantage to play a number on him eachtime.

(Just thinking aloud!) grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler / Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Second Wife, Judy Austin On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.