Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? (15738 Views)

Oliseh Works On As A Match Analyst On Dortmund Vs Liverpool Europa Game / Best Soccer Prediction Site In D World With 96% Accuracy, Tested And Trusted / The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? by DisGuy: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2008
Ibrahym:

Wots wrong with u guys!

there is a difference between
- football analyst and
- football information presenter and/or provider

Of course, u should also have good information on history at times for scenario analysis, etc, but how much of in depth game analysis do u do and understand, don't u watch football analysts in Europe

I think Mike Maiyaki is right there at the top!!!

I agree with you, don't know if its the show(ait sports how) I watch but spiff ogbama(sp) and mitchel obi are basically presenters and they laugh too much!!!!

1 Like

Re: Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? by hollandis(f): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2008
Barry Maughan BBC
The bald headed grin presenter is retired now undecided
Re: Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? by Uby40(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2008
I was expecting u'd have added our own Efan Ekoku,who analysis live for the English premier league and on bbc.
Re: Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? by hollandis(f): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2008
Uby40:

I was expecting u'd have added our own Efan Ekoku,who analysis live for the English premier league and on bbc.
mE Tip EkOkU ,No wAy!!!!!
i have bb for that guy
Re: Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? by Uby40(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ Hollandis, Who's BB?

hollandis:

mE Tip EkOkU ,No wAy!!!!!
i have bb for that guy
Re: Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? by DaJunta(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2008
Ray Reed of ART Prime sports
Re: Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? by marcyobi: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2011
no other person but NTA's Akinloye Oyebanji, the man is second to none.He is a TV veteran.Listen to one of his commentaries and observe the way he does it with accuracy,smooth grammer.The guy is good.Our new sports analysts should learn from him jare.
Re: Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? by MeGaStReEt: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2011
Top Sport

Godwin Enakhena
I love Oma Akatugba
Kufre Ekpe
Olaleye Dada
Re: Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? by hannie: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

Top Sport

Godwin Enakhena
I love Oma Akatugba
Kufre Ekpe
Olaleye Dada

Godwin Enakhena is not in the league of those other smaller boys u have mentioned with him, they are his protegees, the ones that are younger and stand out is BIOLA KASSIM and probably DAVID OLAYINKA, aside from the Top sports youngies Bada Akintunde Johnson, Bode Oguntuyi and Shina Okeleji arent doing badly, this lady EJIRO must also be acknowledged . . .Oma Akatugba makes too many errors to be taken seriously, his lust for controversy puts him in a bad stead in the industry . . .

I can only ask for our presenters to be as good as MIKE MAIYAKI, SPIFF SAGBAMAH, MITCHELL OBI, GODWIN ENAKHENA, FEYI OGUNDUYILE, OVEDJE KODESOH, GODWIN DUDU-ORUMEN, DEJI OMOTOYINBO, DEJI TINUBU, FELIX OKUGBE, AKINLOYE OYEBANJI, PAUL BASSEY . . .who have I missed?

1 Like

Re: Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? by medjai(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2011
Deji Tinubu
Abiola Kazeem
Mike Maiyaki
Bada Akintunde Johnson
Tega(Very good female analyst)
Temisan Okomi - I wonder if he's still in the business but he was outstanding too.
Deji Omotoyinbo
Re: Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? by hannie: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2011
medjai:

Deji Tinubu
Abiola Kazeem
Mike Maiyaki
Bada Akintunde Johnson
Tega(A very good female analyst)

I'm quite sure a few of these guys are NLers . . .just we all have to be quite careful of our offline identities.

Tega is one in a million, our own Kiibati sef no dare near am grin
Re: Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:04am On Mar 26, 2011
hannie:

I'm quite sure a few of these guys are NLers . . .just we all have to be quite careful of our offline identities.

Tega is one in a million, our own Kiibati sef no dare near am grin

True!!! and the good thing is she very versatile and adept at analysing other sports and isn't restricted to only football. I've seen her analyse Tennis, Formula-1, Basketball, Athletics, etc and I've been very impressed cool

There's also this pretty female football analyst that does the Champions League matches with BON/NTA. . . .can't remember her name but she's Yoruba and she's very good too.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Tunde Koiyiki of Channels TV and the Alphonsus Onyeneacho grin
Re: Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? by Afam4eva(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
Michel Obi has a way with words.

Godwin Enakhena is an unconventional sports presenter and it's a good thing.

I like Oma Akatugba

There's this young guy too that analyses in Sports Splash on LTV. He's very good.
Re: Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? by Richie444: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
There's also this new guy that analyses on Channels tv,looks like an halfcaste with bonded hair,his name should be Zuby Mgbehoma I think,very eloquent
Re: Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? by tck2000(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
bekered

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results / Femi Kuti To Perform At AFCON 2019 Opening Ceremony / Cash Crisis Hits Super Eagles’ Supporters Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.