Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters (21123 Views)

Is Buhari Sick Again? / Buhari Falls Sick Again, Secretely Flown Abroad Yesterday Midnight / Super Exclusive! Jonathan Sick Again! Flown To Germany 3am Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by honeric01(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
i can't believe some people are comparing a sick 90yrs old mandela who spent more than 25yrs in jail with a 50yrs old p. Jonathan who feeds with 1 billion with her family. Are these people normal @ all?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by PENMIGHT(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
... And anybody wei wish that...
Ajenavi Mark: " Anybody wei wish the 1st lady dead go die b4 am, no two ways about that....is it unlawful to fall sick?
" is also wishing somebody dead. Olopa e wo ni ti epe? It is not unlawful to fall dead(at God's time)!
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by slimfit1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ok back to my hating life, let me give you and example of a good leader, Chaves died the whole country is crying, this man went through the same poverty that Jeg wants to use for us we are not falling for it anymore.

How many people would cry if something should happen to Jeg? I'm going to speak for my self I wouldn't careless not to talk of cry, him living doesn't add or take away anything from my life.

However, as a human being I like him,as a president no liky. I supported him at first just like everybody did.
Nevertheless,he has developed a corrupt and careless attitude that known to Hitler, he is like a sweet
Hitler, we thought he was going to bring a change to our ravaged country but all he did was make life difficult for us thank you Mr president.

How do you expect me to feel for the wife of someone I don't even feel for even though I want too?
This is what our leaders have turned us too.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by PENMIGHT(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
honeric01: i can't believe some people are comparing a sick 90yrs old mandela who spent more than 25yrs on jail with a 50yrs old p. Jonathan who feeds with 1 billion with her family. Are these people normal @ all?
NO,they are not comparable. One is a Jailee while the other is a Jailer. One a hero,the other a vilian!
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Loudspeaker: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
What about Nigerian hospitals? And those who cannot afford abroad luxury? Should die in low grade hospital your husband has refused to transform. Are you telling me other first ladies would leave their country for medical treatment abroad? The last one cost the tax payers 5million euros. Its a shame you and your family seek mediacare abroad and the masses hopeless. Oh! All animals are not equal, I forgot. You should have a rethink on your unnecesary stupid luxury. A disgrace you have been to the presidency, if I must say!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by SymbolicalIdol(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
Don't forget to send your invitation to the thanksgiving. That is if you come back alive. lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by bank2k4real(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
Sahara...Sahara...Sahara....how many times I call u so...make we near word small nahhhh
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by ocelot2006(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2013
maclatunji:

I wondered why she was tagged Ms. in that report. Seriously though, she had no business being with GEJ at that Easter service. Could she not have spent that time with her family?

And what's wrong with her attending service at the Aso Chapel? You should stop peddling filthy rumours.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by ajos(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2013
poor nigerians dey die daily for our ill-equiped hospital...she dey flex wit our taxpayers money..wen be her wake-keepin mek we high nah....?presidential ogogoro go flow....
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Akiika: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
...Na unlimited health care benefit now...travel anywhere to get treated at the expense of the weak children and women that die everyday due to your husband's inadequacies, but there is the law of kama!
There are many children that your husband's government is denying adequate medical treatment that are dying every minute. I wish you what what your husband's actions deserve.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Solozzo(m): 4:31am On Apr 06, 2013
Goddex: Of what benefit is this piece of gossip news to us? How does it impact on the lives of Nigerians?

So if 5million euros of public money spent does not raise your ears, her health can affect the performance of the president in office.......
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Solozzo(m): 4:34am On Apr 06, 2013
chiover: Her village people at work or Northern people don go Saudi Arabia collect strong juju for mecca use am they pursue Brother GEJ's family. Not my thought anyway,I am writing under the influence of Alomo bitters o. Anyway JuJu no dey Nigeria make I hear say una talk so

How do you know? Stop spreading lies and superstitious beliefs
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Solozzo(m): 6:36am On Apr 06, 2013
I doubt if Mrs Jonathan is really unwell. She has so much energy to engage in so many official activities, and all of a sudden goes off abroad for medical attention, returns strong and doing so many things. We never knew what the diagnosis was last time.

I suspect plastic surgery complications are the issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnochirionye Afunanya Appointed As DSS Spokesperson / Onnoggen To Ask CCT Chair To Disqualify Self Over Alleged Fraud / Edo 2024: Ighodalo Resigns As Nigerian Breweries Board Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.