Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies (3995 Views)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid / Child Molestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
A South African doctor has created a female condom that
puts teeth in the fight against rape. Literally.
... The anti-rape condom, called "Rape-aXe," features rows of
jagged hooks designed to attach to a man's penis during
penetration. Once attached, the condom can only be
removed surgically, Dr. Sonnet Ehlers, the condom's
designer, told CNN.
Some other facts you never knew about condoms

http:///14C7TzS

2 Likes

Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Omo Rapist life don spoil o. If person stick enter this one. The rest is history
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by maclatunji: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
What a brilliant idea. However, getting to that stage with a molester would still be traumatic for any lady. Society needs reorientation and reappraisal.

I am shocked at what is being broadcast 24/7 in the name of Music videos. Any young man consuming that on a daily basis is unlikely to respect women and might not understand that they are not sexual toys to be had at will.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by FXKing2012(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
This is a stroke of genius, I wouldnt mind importing this condom in large quantities so I could distribute freely to Nigerian ladies.

SAY NO TO R-A-P-E!

1 Like

Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
I'm really Laughing out loud cheesy cheesy

ULSHERLAN: Omo Rapist life don spoil o. If person stick enter this one. The rest is history
Na major surgery cheesy cheesy

FX don kill me with laughter .... free ko free ni , who are you fooling here ? business brain grin
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
maclatunji: What a brilliant idea. However, getting to that stage with a molester would still be traumatic for any lady. Society needs reorientation and reappraisal.

I am shocked at what is being broadcast 24/7 in the name of Music videos. Any young man consuming that on a daily basis is unlikely to respect women and might not understand that they are not sexual toys to be had at will.
as much as i am against rape,this ladies sef no dey hear word.stop dancing naked for musicians,they no go hear word because of the money that they give them that has beclouded their sense of judgement.this music videos debase women big time,especially rap music videos.it will only be fuelling lustful, animalistic and violent tendencies in men
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by Walexz02(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hehehe!!!
Laugh no go kill person for this NL o! Molestation aXe indeed!!
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by SisiKill1: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
I'm sorry but how is this supposed work?

Do you tell your attacker....the guy who probably just knocked you down with force, tore your clothes off and has you in a position you can't escape, do you tell this guy..."Wait, here...wear this condom"

Or are they hoping the wouldbe raaapist would be carrying around that condom and who knows maybe when he's about to raape, his heart will be touched and he will wear the condom that will help the police catch him?

Somebody help me out abeg. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
Lol sisi , IMO you wear it everyday. grin
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by SisiKill1: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ooooooh! Aaah Seee!

Wait. ...women wear condom? cheesy

Where's my Google. ..Lol.
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Ooooooh! Aaah Seee!

Oh my belle oh grin gosh!
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by FXKing2012(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sisi_Kill: I'm sorry but how is this supposed work?

Do you tell your attacker....the guy who probably just knocked you down with force, tore your clothes off and has you in a position you can't escape, do you tell this guy..."Wait, here...wear this condom"

Or are they hoping the wouldbe raaapist would be carrying around that condom and who knows maybe when he's about to raape, his heart will be touched and he will wear the condom that will help the police catch him?

You wear it daily and only remove it when you wanna make love to your man in order not to hurt him.

I've already placed my order.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by FXKing2012(m): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Ooooooh! Aaah Seee!

ummmmnnnn....you are a woman, pls dont tell me you dont know about women condom.
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
FXKing2012:
You wear it daily and only remove it when you wanna make love to your man in order not to hurt him.

I've already placed my order.

How much / dozen FX( I'm serious)? I need a drink cheesy
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by SisiKill1: 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
OMFG!!

You do learn something new everyday!!!!!

They even have training videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ5N6WJFHMQ
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
OMG cheesy cheesy ...I just gobbled the whole cartoon of 1% cheesy..... somebody get me more drink cheesy cheesy sisikill don dry my throat finish with laughter!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by SisiKill1: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
Rotflmao!

My bad!! cheesy
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by FXKing2012(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Oh excuse me...I musta missed the lessons where it states I have to know anything and everything concerning women because I'm. ....ummmmm a woman.
....ummnnnnnn...every adult knows about condoms ma in this age if STDs and unwanted pregnancies, just imagine me saying I dont know about male condoms.
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by SisiKill1: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
Scratching head, wondering to self

Did I say I knew nothing about other methods of STD preventive tools? Hmmmmm. I didn't so dude is obviously not addressing me with his Sex Ed lecture.

Skips out of thread
La di daaaaa

Pops head in
Oh by the by....a better analogy would have been "just imagine me saying I knew nothing about male birth control pills" and should you state that. ..I wouldn't hold against you because I don't expect you to know everything and anything about men just because you are....ummmm ummmm a man.

skipping
Laaaaaa di daaaaaaaa
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sisi_Kill: I'm sorry but how is this supposed work?

Probably wen ur going to meet someone u don't really trust, u cud insert it in ur poosay or let's say ur @hom and all of a sudden u start hearing knocks on ur door from pple u don't really knw even if dey r robbers u cud just insert d condom should incase
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by SisiKill1: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Probably wen ur going to meet someone u don't really trust, u cud insert it in ur poosay or let's say ur @hom and all of a sudden u start hearing knocks on ur door from pple u don't really knw even if dey r robbers u cud just insert d condom should incase
Rotflmao! cheesy

Dead!!!
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by maclatunji: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
I think this might be useful for women in areas where there is high incidence of rape. The word would go round of this new trap and maybe rape can reduce.
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by SisiKill1: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ah yes! The gathering of experts on what women should know.

Is it time to ring the bell? cheesy cheesy

When does the Q & A session start?

I wanna go first. . .Please, please pretty Pleeeeeease!!!

1 Like

Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chris cross apple sauce raises hands!

#Faints with laughter cheesy cheesy
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by maclatunji: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Ah yes! The gathering of experts on what women should know.

Is it time to ring the bell? cheesy cheesy

When does the Q & A session start?

I wanna go first. . .Please, please pretty Pleeeeeease!!!

Seriously, sarcasm will not save you here. Before we write too much now, you will start forming 'highly advanced 21st Century Uberwoman'. grin grin
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by FXKing2012(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
^^^^ true talk. But doesnt it bother you that a woman in this day and age doesnt know about female condoms? I simply find it totally unbelievable!
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by SisiKill1: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
maclatunji:

Seriously, sarcasm will not save you here. Before we write too much now, you will start forming 'highly advanced 21st Century Uberwoman'. grin grin

Haba! Uncle mi....I would never ever, ever, eeeeeeeveeeer step on your toes by thinking myself worthy of joining your highly esteemed club of know it alls. Where do I wanna start from sef? Nah! Nah! No long story here ooh, just questions from a self professed, proud to admit it...knowledge seeker.

Can I ask now? I see Jidegirl saying sum'n about cherries and apple....she can't go first. She can't!! I called shotgun!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Omo Rapist life don spoil o. If person stick enter this one. The rest is history
very funny! the thing get teeth sef. men don suffer. this one na pure wickedness!
Re: Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies by slimyem: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
Isn't this like oyibo "magun"?
The article says if the JT gets stuck in the girl's poosay,its going to have to be removed by surgery so isn't this to say the surgery will be performed on both of them or is the condom going to come off as soon as its teeth is stuck on the man's sointin?
I don't gerrit!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Depressed And Unhappy In My Marriage / I Want To Revenge On My Wife / Ideas Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.