Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (51856 Views)

Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2015
Recently, as always the media have create a high level of public awareness on girl child rape/molestation by adult male, this is good. But, I keep wondering, why is nobody talking about the male child rape/molestation by adult female going on everyday ? Maybe, because male child do not suffer physical injuries/pain like female child, but that doesn't mean we should overlook the psychological harms such child is put to go through. Due to high level of awareness promulgated on female child rape/molestation, most parents don't feel comfortable leaving their female child under the care of an adult male who is not a relative, but same parents wouldn't think twice leaving their male child under the care of an adult female who is not a relative. Woman are seen as saints , while men are seen as evil. But the true is that women are only good at comporting themselves in public better than men, and the ugly fact remains that their are many perverts and pedophile among the adult female gender like we have in male gender. What amazes me is that , upon all the male child molestation by adult female going on, no adult female had been prosecuted and sentence in court for such hideous crime. It's either the parents feel reluctant reporting such cases to the police, or that the society doesn't feel it worth making case out of and simply sweep such under the carpet because it involves a male child. It's only in the western world that you hear of adult female standing trial or being sentence to imprisonment for molesting a male child.

From my personal research, I can vehemently tell you that 40% of every adult male was once a victim of molestation as a child perpetuated either by an adult female neighbor, teacher or nanny/maid. This molestation is done mostly by forcing the male child to suck/touch their nipples, touching erotically the child's joystick, forcing the child to give her mouth action etc, this is in the sense that such child is practically use as a intimacy gadget. This child often do not tell their parents due to fear, coupled with the fact that they physically sustain no pain like in female child. But the level of psychological problem caused by such molestation is same with the one sustain by a female child. The parents need to start doing more for their male child like they are already doing for their female child. Male child molestation is on the increase due to the fact that it being neglected. No child molester should be speared be it a male or a female. Emphasis should also be put on a male child rape/molestation like it been done in the case of a female child, after all they are all "child" with innocent mind.

Below are some sign which may signify that your male child is being molested.

1. Constant reflex touching of the joystick: this often occur whenever you are bathing him or dressing him up. Such moment remind him of the incident of his molestation.

2. Sudden dullness: this is caused by fear. The child suddenly prefer staying alone rather than play with his peers. This often bring about poor grades school.

3. Sexual awareness: you can observe this from some of his words and actions.

4. Unusual likeness of an adult female who is not a relative.

5. Stubbornness

6. Rapid growth

As a parents, anytime you observe a caprice in your child, don't hesitate to ask him if anybody is molesting him, and on your own, make him tell you the true; you might be surprise to hear that he had given a mouth action several time to that Aunty next door.

83 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by izeeqpotter(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2015
I was a victim, age 7 by the time

37 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Holyfield1(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Hot rod metal should be inserted into the pussay of female paedophiles
#October 1

20 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Immanueladebol(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Seconded.Hope d govt n parents ill look into dz

4 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Holyfield1(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2015
izeeqpotter:
And u enjoyed it abi

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Holyfield1(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Seconded
No u are thirded grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2015
izeeqpotter:

You are not alone bro.. Mind start @ the tender age of 6yrs

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by naijaboiy: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Molestation of the male child is real and it happens too.

But as usual it's the women that people are more concerned about.

How sad undecided

53 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Holyfield1:
And u enjoyed it abi
Enjoy wetin.. My bro that's a scary experience. Don't wish it on ur child

30 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by kodded(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2015
undecided

some Bleep'gly feminist willnt like this
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by izeeqpotter(m): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Holyfield1:
And u enjoyed it abi
no but my stuff went in. And she did it until my stuff slowly died down

2 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Holyfield1(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2015
izeeqpotter:
no but my stuff went in. And she did it until my stuff slowly died down
Eeyaahh sorry okay.....If u didn't enjoy it..Why was ur dìck erect in the First place

12 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by vizkiz: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2015
where are those hoes shouting rape everywhere?
Let them come over here and realise they are not the only one in this messed up situation.
Guys too get forced to furcked angry

18 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Jenny1010(f): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2015
May God help us all undecided

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by eyeon(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2015
It's real on both sexes.

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by dyadeleye(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2015
Can't say I didn't enjoy mine but not the first time though....I was 11 then and she wuz 22...

6 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2015
This is serious . . . but as expected, misandrists will avoid this thread like a plague.

11 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by babyfaceafrica: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
Molestation of the male child is real and it happens too.

But as usual it's the women that people are more concerned about.

How sad undecided
they always cry about things and shout...its there nature..I guess the guys should be more vocal

5 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by babyfaceafrica: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
This is serious . . . but as expected, misandrists will avoid this thread like a plague.
if I hear say they talk fo this one...hyprocrites!!!

3 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by babyfaceafrica: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2015
eyeon:
It's real on both sexes.
very real bro!!!
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by babyfaceafrica: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2015
kodded:
undecided

some Bleep'gly feminist willnt like this
undecided
who send them?..hyprocrites all of them angry

2 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Youngpo413: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2015
She told me to put my hands in her pusy,I did and at the end she gave me chin chin,I still remember it vividly.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2015
farano , Rocktation put this on FP . It's an eye opener

3 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Fulaboy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
I love this

Cc:ishilove, lalasticlala
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Please let the adult female come and rape me....I swear, I won't tell anyone. I SWEAR!!!!!!

32 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by sigiyaya(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
They don kill us i swear angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by EmagNig(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
fff
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Bsc(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
Na so one lady rape my guy.. My guy run outside unclad..d lady follow am up drag am bk inside room. Na so my niggi dey shout.. Pls am ok ,am ok. Lol. That was in 2012@ gariki , enugu.

14 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Holyfield1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
They should be hanged

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.