Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Am Happily Retiring From Web Dev, And Nairaland Too - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am Happily Retiring From Web Dev, And Nairaland Too (815 Views)

Please Urgent Help From Web Developers! / / Ideas For Making Money From Web Forums! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happily Retiring From Web Dev, And Nairaland Too by my2cents(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2008
The title of the post says it all. I have done all that can be possibly done. No more challenges. I must move on to something else. Something that doesn't involve me staying up till the wee hours of the morning. Something that will hopefully help me regrow my ever-receding hair line.

Consequently, since the programming/webmaster forums are the only boards I can stomach on Nairaland on a regular basis, I am afraid I am going to have to quit Nairaland too.

It was nice knowing you all. If you want to YIM me for any reason, please feel free to do so.

cry cry cry
Re: I Am Happily Retiring From Web Dev, And Nairaland Too by uspry1(f): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2008
Even though I don't know you but enjoying reading your posting daily! I hope this is not APRIL'S FOOL!

I will be missed you terribly leaving this board and Nairaland.  cry

Happy pursuing further you never thought it is possibly something new! grin
Re: I Am Happily Retiring From Web Dev, And Nairaland Too by mutiu78(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2008
This should be APRIL FOOL!!!
Re: I Am Happily Retiring From Web Dev, And Nairaland Too by niyyie(m): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2008
There is no asking, I am sure this is another APRIL FOOL joke!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Am Happily Retiring From Web Dev, And Nairaland Too by timmy(m): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2008
tongue yeah its an April Afang, i guess  grin
Re: I Am Happily Retiring From Web Dev, And Nairaland Too by my2cents(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2008
Okay, withdraw the troops. I am not going anywhere. This was a dry joke attempt at cracking an April Fool's joke. grin

If I stopped coding (at least for now), where would I go? What would I do? I could go insane tongue
Re: I Am Happily Retiring From Web Dev, And Nairaland Too by mat90: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2008
I thought as much;
cos Ur are the Bomb!!!
waz ur yahoo id?
Re: I Am Happily Retiring From Web Dev, And Nairaland Too by my2cents(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2008
mat: udotot25
Re: I Am Happily Retiring From Web Dev, And Nairaland Too by OmniPotens(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2008
Bro, you people should pls stop this kinda jokes ooooo. Beginners like us are looking up to the standards people like you have created and coming up and the next thing is everybody trying to leave. In fact, anyone that plays with leaving again will be forced to stay. cool

(1) (Reply)

xPlitCity Social Network / Paypal Help! / Bulk Sms Providers + Java And PHP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.