Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,959 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense (22111 Views)

D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense (OFFICIAL VIDEO) / D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) / Download Don't Tell Me Nonsense By D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Andyforte: 7:17am On Mar 31, 2013
doppler777: Hmmmmm....nice beat,but the lyrics are good enough for the touts.Gone are the dayz of "e gba oju e"

Because majority of Nigerian fans like nonsense. Sing highly constructed lyrics and I won't sell. Sing nonsense, and be celebrated
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2013
Andyforte:

Because majority of Nigerian fans like nonsense. Sing highly constructed lyrics and I won't sell. Sing nonsense, and be celebrated

The reason why it sells is because folks like you indulge their lyrical laziness.

FYI

I DONT LIKE NONSENSE!
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by killuminati(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2013
Going by the comments here, it's seems D'banj is singing nonsense. Skibanj wait make I download am, but if na nonsense you pay me back my money oh
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Esinwaju: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2013
Ravenwolf:

The reason why it sells is because folks like you indulge their lyrical laziness.

FYI

I DONT LIKE NONSENSE!
Why conclude like that when you don't even know the musical preference of the person you quoted?
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by dhrey: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2013
killuminati: Going by the comments here, it's seems D'banj is singing nonsense. Skibanj wait make I download am, but if na nonsense you pay me back my money oh
u shld have done that before typing this bullshit.
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Burger01(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2013
The song na 'witch hunting' song and is capable of causing melee, violence at the slightest provocation, 'toutness', rascality and all other antisocial vices. D'banj should not descend abysmally low to this level. He is well respected and this rubbish song could be his undoing. People who like this song, to me, are people of low social ebbs... Just imagine playing this song in the club, a fight broke out, next thing you hear is 'E gba oju e'!!! Just imagine.... sad

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Dolakinz(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2013
9ice song bro. Pls stop hating dis guy. He is doin a gud work

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by funkymedina: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2013
slightly better than all the other thrash he had done before..
I listend to this and went back and listened to MR endowed/snoop ..debanj you have a long way to come back but.. its getting warmer , try harder, ur former fans are still here waiting for you! Goodluck
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by OmniSparrow: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2013
As a strong dbanj fan, I have to say I'm not feeling him like b4

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by funkymedina: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2013
i am not feeling him too, its like he has lost something, the spark, the soul ..its like he doesnt know who dbanj is again. Listen to the rubbish with fally Ipupa, he just spoilt the guys music. Dbanj of WHY ME, MR ENDOWED , MAJE ect ..where are you ur fans dey miss u
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Burger01(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2013
^^^..D'banj of 'Igwe e'.. D'banj of 'Fall in love'... I like that song die... sad

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by nep2ra(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2013
engineerd: The song is pretty RAZZ, i'm sorry...Good beatz, but sounds like a song for NURTW members.

Unfortunately, that is what the Nigerian audience wants. You will be surprised how in the coming months, this song will become really popular. We live in crazy times bro.
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2013
Esin waju: Why conclude like that when you don't even know the musical preference of the person you quoted?

He thinks we like non-sense.
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Ljboy(m): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2013
i bet dah dz Album z goin 2 b a wacko!... beta go reconcile wit Don Jay ;Di bet dah dz Album z goin 2 b a wacko!... beta go reconcile wit Don Jay
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by outofthebox: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2013
if you gonna criticize a song, state a good reason and not attack the personality of the dude..For me the song is a pass..nice one
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by outofthebox: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2013
Ljboy: i bet dah dz Album z goin 2 b a wacko!... beta go reconcile wit Don Jay ;Di bet dah dz Album z goin 2 b a wacko!... beta go reconcile wit Don Jay
Guy wake up.D'banj has always been like this from day one..He sang cash flow and bachelor but u guys complained that he was missing Don J cos of the absence of the "tungba" beat we are all used to..Now he drops the tungba beat again, you still complaining.
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by drchingy: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2013
Still singing in dbanj's voice ''wat a nansense''
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Burger01(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2013
outofthebox:
Guy wake up.D'banj has always been like this from day one..He sang cash flow and bachelor but u guys complained that he was missing Don J cos of the absence of the "tungba" beat we are all used to..Now he drops the tungba beat again, you still complaining.
Why can't they just make up and give us gooood music? Good music is all we want and not this 'rubbish'.... sad
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by outofthebox: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2013
Burger01:
Why can't they just make up and give us gooood music? Good music is all we want and not this 'rubbish'.... sad
so tell me who dishes good music in Nigeria..Everybody sings anything dancable. Thats all we hear now.
I dont see anything between this and gangman style..Dude, when it comes to anything dance track, you can never judge..ONLY TIME WILL TELL
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Burger01(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2013
outofthebox:
so tell me who dishes good music in Nigeria..Everybody sings anything dancable. Thats all we hear now.
I dont see anything between this and gangman style..Dude, when it comes to anything dance track, you can never judge..ONLY TIME WILL TELL
My guy, D'banj dished good songs like Igwe, Fall in love, and host of others. Tubaba dishes good music and I believe not decanted ones. When I say good music I think of music with good lyrics, love sense, peace, togetherness etc and not ones full of tantrums and violent tendencies. Am a fan of D'banj and expect good music from him. Just disappointed... sad
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by kingsline: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2013
Nigerian musicians don't have good meaningful lyrics because they don't read books and they lack the ability to write .......a white man Once said if you want to hide something from a black man just hide it in a book
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by outofthebox: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2013
Burger01:
My guy, D'banj dished good songs like Igwe, Fall in love, and host of others. Tubaba dishes good music and I believe not decanted ones. When I say good music I think of music with good lyrics, love sense, peace, togetherness etc and not ones full of tantrums and violent tendencies. Am a fan of D'banj and expect good music from him. Just disappointed... sad
mr oga, this same dbanj sang "top of the world".but you wouldnt hit that in a party.so he gave u wat u nigerians want
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by airmark(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2013
esanland:
If u have nothing important to say let nobody hear u.jealousy wan kill u o.

Lol @ jealousy. You were just childish. We know your type. I'm 2500km away from you.
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Burger01(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2013
outofthebox:
mr oga, this same dbanj sang "top of the world".but you wouldnt hit that in a party.so he gave u wat u nigerians want
Well, not what I want...
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Esinwaju: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2013
Ravenwolf:

He thinks we like non-sense.
That's not what he is trying to say. He just spelt out the reality on ground. Noise gets more airplay than music in Nigeria.
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Bodmas06: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2013
Good beat.i cant wait 4 d album.kip it up Eja nla.
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by drtwist(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2013
How can i download the song. I clicked here up but no sign of download
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by melvin2010: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2013
D'banj D'banj...abeg jzt go beg Don jazzy kuz ur own don finish...wtf iz diz naaaa...no b u dey tlk..dey sing absolute nonsense
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by pappilo(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2013
Both songs are rubbish. Anyone comparing this nonsense with Olamide's First of All has too much wax in his/her ear.
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Fussbot: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2013
Burger01: The song na 'witch hunting' song and is capable of causing melee, violence at the slightest provocation, 'toutness', rascality and all other antisocial vices. D'banj should not descend abysmally low to this level. He is well respected and this rubbish song could be his undoing. People who like this song, to me, are people of low social ebbs... Just imagine playing this song in the club, a fight broke out, next thing you hear is 'E gba oju e'!!! Just imagine.... sad
igboro lowo wa my broda(na street money dey)4 ur info,he even featured olamide on his album 2 show d extent he wants d album 2 hit d streets...
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 31, 2013
This is a certified Banger....

Eyin Boiz...E gba oju e!! Oya oya oya oya!!!!
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Fussbot: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2013
kingsline: .......a white man Once said if you want to hide something from a black man just hide it In a book
ha!ha!u've bin using dis line 4 hw many wiks naw bro??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) / Behind-The-Scene Of Sexy Mama By Iyanya & Wizkid / Whitemoney To Release A New Song 'Selense' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.