Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. (9930 Views)

Photos From The Visit Of Aisha Buhari To The Awolowo's Residence / Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola / President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:02am On Mar 31, 2013
The president paid a condolence visit to the Awolowo family over the death of the only surviving son of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo and publisher of the Tribune Newspapers, Chief Oluwole Awolowo, who died in a UK hospital on Wednesday March 27th at the age of 70. The president is pictured above with the late publisher's mother, H.I.D Awolowo.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 31, 2013
They shouldn't have allowed the fisheman in their home. Looking at the picture above I have to ask myself how did he become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He only came there with only one thing on his mind, votes from Yoruba people. Jonathan is a conman that is full of deceit. He shouldn't be taken lightly with his "I once didn't have shoes" that people fell for to vote for him in the first place. Just looking at his retardeen, slowpoke, and his odechukwu azikwe's face, I see an hack job. The slowpoke is enriching his cronies from southsouth through Allison Maduekwe and the whole country coffer getting depleted day by day. Imagine the pardoned southsouth terrorists aka Tompolo, and others are now security experts on national security matters with millions upon millions being paid to them for providing security services to oil installations in Bayelsa and part of Port-Harcourt.

Hey Jonathan, where did you put the 65 billion dollars Mrs. Ezekwesili talked about three months ago? If this guy is the best to the lead 170 million people, then we are in for a long haul.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by Omexonomy: 5:26am On Mar 31, 2013
@payless i know you will prefer ur masters as a slave to rule nigeria forever so that you will eat crumb from thier table. With six ministers from yoruba extraction you people are still complaning. When bank robber (bankole) as the speaker stole 15 billion he spent more than half on ini edo and genevieve nnaji ( awón mó ibo jati jati) those prostitute.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by Omexonomy: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2013
The yoruba has never being slave to the igbo or ijaw they have always being slaves to the hausa, fulani and kanuri from time imemmorial. As usual thiefnunbu went to his slave master the emir of kano on behalf of the yoruba people to ask for amnesty for his master sons BH so that Buhari ur master can unseat gej.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by brownlord: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2013
Pls who is chief obafemi awolowo, wetin em dey sale?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by ewet: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2013
payless: They shouldn't have allowed the fisheman in their home. Looking at the picture above I have to ask myself how did he become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He only came there with only one thing on his mind, votes from Yoruba people. Jonathan is a conman that is full of deceit. He shouldn't be taken lightly with his "I once didn't have shoes" that people fell for to vote for him in the first place. Just looking at his retardeen, slowpoke, and his odechukwu azikwe's face, I see an hack job. The slowpoke is enriching his cronies from southsouth through Allison Maduekwe and the whole country coffer getting depleted day by day. Imagine the pardoned southsouth terrorists aka Tompolo, and others are now security experts on national security matters with millions upon millions being paid to them for providing security services to oil installations in Bayelsa and part of Port-Harcourt.

Hey Jonathan, where did you put the 65 billion dollars Mrs. Ezekwesili talked about three months ago? If this guy is the best to the lead 170 million people, then we are in for a long haul.
If you call tht being dumb,i dont thnk that dude is dumb,he is a smart arse firstly to misle the millions of people who ARE OBVIOUSLY THE DUMB ONES who voted him excluding me,cos i didn't,second to be doin all wht u said he is doin,thirdly to just sit by and do nothng so as not to offend any1 while the country is teethering on the brink of destruction.
Men tht guy aint dumb to me ,tht guy sure is smart,HE IS PURE EVIL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by victorD3: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2013
payless: They shouldn't have allowed the fisheman in their home. Looking at the picture above I have to ask myself how did he become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He only came there with only one thing on his mind, votes from Yoruba people. Jonathan is a conman that is full of deceit. He shouldn't be taken lightly with his "I once didn't have shoes" that people fell for to vote for him in the first place. Just looking at his retardeen, slowpoke, and his odechukwu azikwe's face, I see an hack job. The slowpoke is enriching his cronies from southsouth through Allison Maduekwe and the whole country coffer getting depleted day by day. Imagine the pardoned southsouth terrorists aka Tompolo, and others are now security experts on national security matters with millions upon millions being paid to them for providing security services to oil installations in Bayelsa and part of Port-Harcourt.

There is a way outside this. GO KILL YOUR SELF!

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by ewet: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2013
Omexonomy: @payless i know you will prefer ur masters as a slave to rule nigeria forever so that you will eat crumb from thier table. With six ministers from yoruba extraction you people are still complaning. When bank robber (bankole) as the speaker stole 15 billion he spent more than half on ini edo and genevieve nnaji ( awón mó ibo jati jati) those prostitute.
You are obviously the dumbest arse eva,we did,do and will not need his gesture in appointing yoruba ministers and Bankole tht u mentioned where is he now.the eva resplendent,and eva,progressive yoruba stock got rid of him.wht did the south-south do with alams,asari,tompolo,ibori thnks to the united kingdom.
The SW are wiser and thy know tht GEJ or PDP can not fool us anymore.I wonder if its the same for the other regions. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by ZACHIE: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2013
are you guys so impassioned by bigotry that you cannot delineate bother lines, anymore? every thread is a chance to pour parallel lines of reasoning?
The thread is to commiserate with the bereaved and not one to distribute spoils of office

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by esoteric1: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2013

Seun, i m begging you in the name of whatever you hold dear to PLEASE create avenue for us to UNLIKE some very nasty post as the one above. No doubt, the president has not met the expectations of many of us but that is not enough to take away the sanity of some Nigerians. May God grant mama the fortitude to bear the loss of his son. May the sympathies of the president and others console and strengthen mama. Whatever happens to any of us here on earth is not the worst so we still give thanks to our loving God for His grace and mercies.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by Enkaynwa(f): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2013
@payless ur post is so full of hate. Take it easy o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by TeaParty: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2013
Hey Hater, at least its the money from their soil, the money is neither from your cocoa nor from your slave-master's groundnut.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by Leaknigerianews(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2013
Goodluck were is your wife?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by Akshow: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2013
Payless and onexooomy abi oxymoron Una no de tire wit tribal bash and bigotry. You guys are freaking sick. With all the beg the lady on the Lets shake and kiss topic beg Una reach to stop this Rawbish Una no hear. Shame on you guys

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by ewet: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2013
Omexonomy: minister of agriculture: Yoruba man.
minister for trade: olusegun Aganga.
minister for state secusity: yaruba woman who fainted at the sound of banga.
Minister for foreing affair: olubgenga ashiru. I pity all of you for trying to pour dirt at gej for people to say he is dirty and to enthrone ur master the mallams on power forever. I pity you. I pity ur slave master. I pity thieftunbu. Finally i pity all of you Slaves
I pity all of you for trying to pour dirt at gej for people to say he is dirty and to enthrone ur master the mallams on power forever. I pity you. I pity ur slave master. I pity thieftunbu. Finally i pity all of you Slaves
If you were just born yesterdy i will understand the reason for your stupidity.However if you neva took your history classes or read your history books,let me help u.The call for independence in 1956 came from the south west,the SW it was tht first stood against northern imperialism thru Awo,but wht did SE do thru Zik thy embraced the monster and sold their birth right to the northern political monsters thru the NPC/NCNC master slave accord despite Awo's attempt to make them thnk otherwise of which thy were massively dealt with during the civil war.
Then came the 2nd republic and it was UPN tht was the vehement voice against the NPN against northern imperialism then Zik was to ashamed to talk since he had sold his birth right.Then fast forward to the third republic MKO Abiola was the 1 tht stood out amongst all but HOPE 93 was crushed by the northerners with the support of the SE and SS.Then fast forward to the NADECO days and tell us those tht were in the fore front of the struggle against the military.
Now enter OBJ who if it was not for his deft political foresight,he played a fast one on the North by foisting a not too fit Yar'adua on them with the grand plan of making the SS take the mantle.
You shuld know the SS has always being a bastion of suport for the north from day 1.Tht was why thy were able to lay their hands on all your oil wells while you stupidly sacrificed your KEN SARO WIWA for poverty,brigandage and wholesome misery.I also like to remind you tht the SS is the only region were the EVIL called PDP has total support.Now tell me who is slave to the master tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2013
This man tries to please everyone, and it's jes a recipe to remiain unhappy.
U can't please everyone! Trying too hard is disgusting!
U be yourself and remain unfazed!

Are u wondering 'wotz all ds rants for'?

Did anybody check his cap?
Now check awolowo's cap too.
I bet he forgot his round glasses at ASO ROCK!

And hey, tell us how much u wasted in donation too!
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by musiwa21: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2013
you have posting the picture over and over with. why dont you stop..

do you have respect for the dead. you want to use a dead body for politics.. it is so sad to see, that you are using a dead man body for politics.

It is so sad that Oluwole awolowo die. may his soul rest in peace.. But that will not change our stand on Goodluck . He need to vacate aso rock in 2015. We have the satellite pictures and if Goodluck continue in power, we would not get justice from him and we want him remove, so that we can get justice..

Like I said before, it is so sad that Oluwole awolowo die.. But It is so sad Goodluck or anyone want to use a dead man body to play politics at this point.. It is abomination in Yorubaland , to do so..

may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by motif8(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2013
well i didn't vote for gej but i am impressed with his progress, slow no doubt but he is steady. u forgot that the country didn't spoil today? and the wealth in some individual's hands that they are using to make the country ungoverable cannot be taking overnight, he need to structures in place and don't forget how bad our antigraft are and our judiciary. don't think someone will perform margic, this is democracy, u always need approval for things to be done, if u want to challenge people to vote rightly let them start voting the right people as house of rep members and senate that is where majority of our problems is. did hear that Mark turned down bill to be paying unemployed graduate? all this house of rogues will put any government at a standstill. also do u know president can be impeached while reps and senate cannot. think about this. God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by PalmTree(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2013
brownlord: Pls who is chief obafemi awolowo, wetin em dey sale?

Dumb! If there was an olympic games for fools, you'll need a truck to convey your gold medals.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2013
Omexonomy: The yoruba has never being slave to the igbo or ijaw they have always being slaves to the hausa, fulani and kanuri from time imemmorial. As usual thiefnunbu went to his slave master the emir of kano on behalf of the Yoruba people to ask for amnesty for his master sons BH so that Buhari ur master can unseat gej.
There's only one reason to hate the yorubas, and it's because they refused to fight the lost war.
Intelligence is such a fortitude, u can foresee d end of a childs foolishness. BI OMODE BA NGEGI NIGBO, AWON AGBA LO MAA MO IBI TO MA WOSI; when a child is about to fall a tree, the elders will tell u which side it will fall to.
We knw d war was lost, but u won't listen.

The only reason to hate the hausas is because starting from d lost war of biafra till date, they still get killed in the north and their big mouthed ego can't do anything but threaten:
We will cause war!
We will declear biafra!
But all i see them do is feed fat on the same nigeria they faked a despise. Like ojukwu came back to eat on the same union he despised, like MASSOB and MEND kept buring threats after some coins in their pockets!

Grow up u igbos!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by ochukoccna: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2013
payless: They shouldn't have allowed the fisheman in their home. Looking at the picture above I have to ask myself how did he become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He only came there with only one thing on his mind, votes from Yoruba people. Jonathan is a conman that is full of deceit. He shouldn't be taken lightly with his "I once didn't have shoes" that people fell for to vote for him in the first place. Just looking at his retardeen, slowpoke, and his odechukwu azikwe's face, I see an hack job.
You are right about Ebele been a con man, he certainly lives up to the Usobo wayo stereotype
However, this hack job of coming to the Awolowo's to solicit for Yoruba votes is an epic fail wink wink
The Awolowo clan has long anchored with the conservative harbour of Nigerian politics away from the progressive harbour that their patriarch, THE GREAT AWO built and nurtured whilst alive
Can you recall the hullabaloo Sam Omatseye's article about the Awolowo clan caused some time back ?
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/columnist/monday/sam-omatseye/8489-awo-family-without-an-awo.html
Tribune newspaper has long become a PDP propaganda leaflet while many Awolowo's and Awoists have long jumped on the AGIP train save few a dignified few like Ayo Adebanjo
Yorubas as a tribe have their faults too but are very politically sophisticated ,agitate for social justice, and will not blindly thumb rig shocked shocked in a non performing dunderhead back into office because he's 'our son' like the SS & Igbos are wont to do as 2015 approaches cool cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by GudluckIBB(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2013
Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Mainasara AWOLOWO Jonanthan.Looks to me that he is crying in this pics.If you like cry the water wey go make third mainland bridge lagoon overflow,you are going back to Otuoke come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2013
Omexonomy:
minister of agriculture: Yoruba man.
minister for trade: olusegun Aganga.
minister for state secusity: yaruba woman who fainted at the sound of
banga.
Minister for foreing affair: olubgenga ashiru. I pity all of you for
trying to pour dirt at gej for people to say he is dirty and to enthrone
ur master the mallams on power forever. I pity you. I pity ur slave
master. I pity thieftunbu. Finally i pity all of you Slaves
Pls take it easy. I no fit laughoo
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by Codedrock(m): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2013
What a man.. This man kept proving himself as a very good leader to naija! Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by Profkomolafe(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2013
haba, its only in 9ja politics that we see all sort of MAGIC. I m nt sidin any tribe or group coz we are al corrupt. These injectn of tribalism,nepotism ,favouritism e.t.c has made much effect on every member of 9jeria..... Al we nid is God's INTERVENTION..... @Oluwole awolowo, RIP

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2013
So many haters here, Who ever told you guys that we need your votes to retain Jonathan in Aso Rock ? There is no way on Earth that Jonathan is not winning 2015 election. Listen, I really feel sad for you haters, cos you will live in hatred for another,( let me count, 1,2,+4yrs ) for another 7yrs. GEJ doesnt need your votes to win this election, he has enough supporters that'll return him.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by slimfit1(m): 11:32am On Mar 31, 2013
He can visit sango for all we care, we don't vote on sentiments, we vote on good governance. The old fool just wasted is time on a fruitless journey, Awolowo will just be shaking his head.
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by sleekp1: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2013
payless: Imagine the pardoned southsouth terrorists aka Tompolo, and others are now security experts on national security matters with millions upon millions being paid to them for providing security services to oil installations in Bayelsa and part of Port-Harcourt.
Okay na the oil money make you vex? eya!! ekpele!! Bros but una get "ororo" now. Why not terrorise your "ororo" installations and see if GEJ gives two fukcs?
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by aljharem(m): 11:48am On Mar 31, 2013
aurenflani:

Ok I get it. So what you are saying is that you want the Yorubas to remain a slave to if igbo-Ijaw? But you people don't even respect the Yorubas and treat them as enemies at any given chance. See what you just wrote above.

My fulani brother, yorubas are no slaves to Igbo/Ijaw

Omexonomy: The yoruba has never being slave to the igbo or ijaw they have always being slaves to the hausa, fulani and kanuri from time imemmorial. As usual thiefnunbu went to his slave master the emir of kano on behalf of the Yoruba people to ask for amnesty for his master sons BH so that Buhari ur master can unseat gej.

My Igbo brother, yorubas are no slaves to hausa/fulani

You all should leave yorubas alone
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowo Family. by IYANGBALI: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2013

don't mind him,he thinks he can foolish us,he is joke,2015 we would show him that we are not foools

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed’s Faction Kicks As Abdulrazaq Begins Re-Election Bid / Peter Obi Attends The Governance Agenda For An Inclusive Nigerian Summit / NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.