Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nigerians Used To Annoy Me : - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Used To Annoy Me : (742 Views)

6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" / Things That Annoy You On Nairaland / My Posts Don't Used To Show On New Topic Page.why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Used To Annoy Me : by OgaMadam(f): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2008
Only because i dated a bad one of yall.

Which gave me the impression yous all bad.

However, i still dig the culture, and my Nigerian movies and especially Nairaland,

Back in the day when it used to rock with all my mates - whom i wont give up yet.

For some reason SEUN gets pleasure in moving my threads angry

SEUN how am i going to spell it to you, my people be here in romance no where else!

Anyways my maties try this thread to connect with me on a deeper level

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-123301.0.html

aiight.

I still like your accents and food and animated behaviour, and how manly the men where.

Only that i am not rolling with you guys no more, i have found love from another part of Africa.

So am afraid I wont be eating pounded yam and egusi soup wit yall no more.

Whichever way Nuff LUV to Naijans.

BIG UP NIGERIA!
Re: Nigerians Used To Annoy Me : by Easybaby(f): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2008
Only that i am not rolling with you guys no more, i have found love from another part of Africa.

sigh sad angry
Re: Nigerians Used To Annoy Me : by OgaMadam(f): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2008
Easybaby it had to be so,

na yo people who dey dissapoint me abi?
Re: Nigerians Used To Annoy Me : by amsky(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2008
May i ask what the point of this thread is? undecided
Re: Nigerians Used To Annoy Me : by Busta(f): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2008
Re: Nigerians Used To Annoy Me : by cybersleek(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2008
I can feel the cat fight abt to happen. Anyways gudluck to you, on finding luv from other parts of Afrique!
Re: Nigerians Used To Annoy Me : by Hsmpwise(m): 10:16pm On May 06, 2008
I yawn. Goodnight! wink
Re: Nigerians Used To Annoy Me : by Spermdrops(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2008
Even the one I am married to pisses my off everyday, unfailingly. Life goes on. Goodluck with your life. No big deal. Find happiness wherever you can.
Re: Nigerians Used To Annoy Me : by yemivictor: 12:03pm On May 15, 2008
@ Topic!

At least not anymore!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland The "Worst" Social Networking Site In Nigeria / Seun, Don't Force Us To Send Topics To Our Friends! / Nairaland Fund, Wetin Una Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.