Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

'act Of God' Sets Muslim Religious Gatheres Cars Ablaze On Good Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'act Of God' Sets Muslim Religious Gatheres Cars Ablaze On Good Friday (461 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / Good Friday: Is Abstaining From Meat Superstitous Or Biblical? / 'act Of God' Sets Muslim Religious Gatheres Cars Ablaze On Good Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'act Of God' Sets Muslim Religious Gatheres Cars Ablaze On Good Friday by sweetcheecks(f): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2013
JOHANNESBURG -As authorities on Saturday investigate the cause of a fire that torched 25 cars, organisers of the religious celebration where the vehicles caught alight, say they do not want to take the matter any further.

Leaders of the Muslim gathering have ruled out any foul play, describing the incident as an act of God. But Johannesburg Emergency Services have started investigating claims that the blaze was started by two children playing with fire works. “We don’t know about the cause,” said Emergency Services' Nana Radebe. "They say the fire started as a grass fire and went to the vehicles. “Our fire safety officers will do investigations.”

The event's organiser, who would not be named, said they will do all they can, to support those whose vehicles were destroyed but the matter was now considered closed. “If anyone has done this, we are not going to investigate it any further; we are not doing a post-mortem. “We are taking this
as an act of God and we are thankful that nobody

(1) (Reply)

Who Told You That You Will Not Overcome. Be Encouraged, Rejoice!! / Is Our Darling Country Nigeria Up For It Yet? / IRONIC! The Man I Preached Was The Antichrist Ended Up Delivering Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.