Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL (2209 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2013
With myriads of anti-catholics that's he keeps springing on daily basis,I was thinking by now we should have a list of his conquests
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by mumumugu(m): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2013
chukwudi44: With myriads of anti-catholics that's he keeps springing on daily basis,I was thinking by now we should have a list of his conquests
you dont convert people by hating them criticising or forceful imposition.frosbel is still a learner

2 Likes

Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2013
mumumugu: you dont convert people by hating them criticising or forceful imposition.frosbel is still a learner
lol, I think most atheists on Nl have realised this quicker than Frosbel and other anti-MOG warriors. Sarcasm and a subtle approach yield far better results, and keeps you away from a heart attack..
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by hurricaneChris: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Chukwudi abeg free me.

Those who use unlimited media platforms have not been able to take a cup out of the ocean of the Catholic church. Let alone someone whose time at the cyber-cafe could end bfo he writes his last sentence.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2013
So you mean to tell me he has not even gotten even one soul? Too bad for someone with his zeal!!
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2013
With time my friend, I have no power to save a soul, it is God's grace, but I can help soften the ground and expose the subtle deception of paganism hiding under a thin veneer of Christianity. cheesy

I am a testimony among many thousands who have left babylon .

Proudly Ex-catholic. wink

3 Likes

Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by hurricaneChris: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2013
frosbel: With time my friend, I have no power to save a soul, it is God's grace, but I can help soften the ground and expose the subtle deception of paganism hiding under a thin veneer of Christianity. cheesy

"Proudly Ex-cstholic?
Damnit!! The other day, you said u were a Chosen.

Believe me bro, where eva u are now will definitely not be ur last denomination.

Me think its called "Being confused"
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2013
hurricaneChris:

"Proudly Ex-cstholic?
Damnit!! The other day, you said u were a Chosen.

Believe me bro, where eva u are now will definitely not be ur last denomination.

Me think its called "Being confused"

a chosen?

You've got me mixed up with another person.
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2013
frosbel: With time my friend, I have no power to save a soul, it is God's grace, but I can help soften the ground and expose the subtle deception of paganism hiding under a thin veneer of Christianity. cheesy

Lol, christianity has paganism written all over it...

You're merely chipping away at what the Catholics constructed and creating your own image of what Christianity is supposed to be like.. Sounds like someone else tried this years back.. I think it's called Prote...
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by mumumugu(m): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2013

YOU ARE NOT SOFTENING ANY GROUND.INSTEAD YOU ARE HARDENING HEART.MAKING PEOPLE TAKE YOU FOR A SADDIST, EXTREMIST
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by mkmyers45(m): 11:29am On Mar 31, 2013
Hian...No convert ni? Sani Satani
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2013
mumumugu: YOU ARE NOT SOFTENING ANY GROUND.INSTEAD YOU ARE HARDENING HEART.MAKING PEOPLE TAKE YOU FOR A SADDIST, EXTREMIST

A Sadist ?

That's a new one. smiley
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol, christianity has paganism written all over it...

You're merely chipping away at what the Catholics constructed and creating your own image of what Christianity is supposed to be like.. Sounds like someone else tried this years back.. I think it's called Prote...

Protestants largely, and I emphasize on the word largely , do not practice such heathenry and outright Pagan worship.
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by woky: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2013
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew frosbel jst dy waste him time..
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
Its a really big shame to find out Frosbel has not yet won over a single soul after creating myriads of anti-catholic threads.The fool will create a thread only to abandon it midway to create another thread discussing d same issue.I wonder the kind of mentality he has.
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
^^^

I am testimony to the fact that many Catholics are leaving so called 'mother church'.

In fact , in my family I led the way and now half of my family are non-Catholics, the rest will surely follow smiley
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by tobechi74: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

I am testimony to the fact that many Catholics are leaving so called 'mother church'.

In fact , in my family I led the way and now half of my family are non-Catholics, the rest will surely follow smiley
your family must be a confused family. Apologies
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by tobechi74: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
Frosbel lacks what it takes to convert a soul. He is only good at copy and pasting
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
^^^

smiley
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
hurricaneChris: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Chukwudi abeg free me.

Those who use unlimited media platforms have not been able to take a cup out of the ocean of the Catholic church. Let alone someone whose time at the cyber-cafe could end bfo he writes his last sentence.

mate, I have powerful internet tools and bandwidth speeds you can only dream off.

With my home wireless broadband and on the move 4G capability, both achieving download speeds of between 3Mbps - 6Mbps and in some cases upload speeds of 1Mbps , I am always 24/7 on the Internet , studying , researching, educating , being educated, working and reading.

smiley wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
Dude just admit it.Your nairaland campaign has been a disastrous failure
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
^^

I respect your decision to remain in 'mother church' , just as I also respect my Father's decision and other family members to remain in 'mother church '. smiley

There is no compulsion in religion wink
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
frosbel: ^^

I respect your decision to remain in 'mother church' , just as I also respect my Father's decision and other family members to remain in 'mother church '. smiley

There is no compulsion in religion wink

I don't think you do.I am sure you harbour deep hatred for your parents
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by manmustwac(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hmmm! So logic boy has managed to convert more people to atheism than Frosbel has managed to convert from catholism
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by tobechi74: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
manmustwac: Hmmm! So logic boy has managed to convert more people to atheism than Frosbel has managed to convert from catholism
.yes o,u cant compare the two. Logic boy is far more reasnable and logically sound.
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

I understand your boiling rage.

When you meet the real Jesus, your heart will be changed and filled with love not hate, anger and cursing. smiley smiley
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
frosbel:

I understand your boiling rage.

When you meet the real Jesus, your heart will be changed and filled with love not hate, anger and cursing. smiley smiley

I do understand your depression.The failure of your anti-catholic campaigns is really affecting you
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
God has his ways of doing things. Frosbel's expository of catholism is quite like christ's expository of the pharisees and sadducees. You have to break their stronghold first before you can free the brainwashed people in their fold.

mathew 12:29
' or again,how can anyone enter a strongman's house and carry off his posessions unless he first ties up the strongman? Then he can plunder his house. NIV

2 Likes

Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
Well its been going on for the last 500 yrs and the catholic church is still kicking.Frosbel's campaign has in no way impacted on the catholic church and it is such a big shame considering the amount of energy Frosbel has expended on it over the years.
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
chukwudi44: Well its been going on for the last 500 yrs and the catholic church is still kicking.Frosbel's campaign has in no way impacted on the catholic church and it is such a big shame considering the amount of energy Frosbel has expended on it over the years.

Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam and co are still kicking, does that make them also as valid as your mother church's faith ? smiley

Read these books , it reveals the farce that your so called church is , a complete mockery of Christ and a haven for perverts and all sorts of hypocrites masquerading as men of GOD :

Fifty (50) Years in the Church of Rome The Conversion of a Priest [Abridged] [Paperback]
Charles Chiniquy (Author)

Confessions of a Nun. Or, The Reality of Roman Catholicism Revealed by Awful Disclosures of Convent Life in 1800s Canada [Paperback] - Maria Monk (Author)

There is also a good web site out there , setup by Ex-Catholics :
http://www.excatholicsforchrist.com/

http://www.formercatholic.com/2011/03/after-catholicism-now-what.html
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by ichuka(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
frosbel:

Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam and co are still kicking, does that make them also as valid as your mother church's faith ? smiley

Read these books , it reveals the farce that your so called church is , a complete mockery of Christ and a haven for perverts and all sorts of hypocrites masquerading as men of GOD :

Fifty (50) Years in the Church of Rome The Conversion of a Priest [Abridged] [Paperback]
Charles Chiniquy (Author)

Confessions of a Nun. Or, The Reality of Roman Catholicism Revealed by Awful Disclosures of Convent Life in 1800s Canada [Paperback] - Maria Monk (Author)

There is also a good web site out there , setup by Ex-Catholics :
http://www.excatholicsforchrist.com/

http://www.formercatholic.com/2011/03/after-catholicism-now-what.html
Bro
You are doing a great job,they might not see it,because of there spiritual deficiency.
Re: How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL by Bella3(f): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

because he opposed to the catholic church doesnt mean he hates followers!
Nawa 4 una o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Jihad / 10 Reasons Why Christians Should Be Involved Politics / The Prevalence Of Snake And Wedding Topics On NL FP: A Spiritual/biblical Angle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.