Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno (21182 Views)

Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo / Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT / Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by Lildav: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2013
mosquitoNet: www.mumu. That's all
lol @ www.mumu. That's all! + na dog chop dog! Hahaha!!
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by shineeye1: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2013
The employment of terror by boko haram in the quest to establish a parallel government in the north is destined to doom.They will be decimated and utterly destroyed. Like any other vicious evil ( like the vicious tuareg devils in history) they cannot be established. To ensure their short life, Government must employ all known resource under the sun to crush these deranged demons. Government must vacate senseless politicking and confront the devil with all tenacity necessary and engage nationals with specific intelligence expertise from all over the world in the decimation and extinction of this nuisance called bokon haram. The people on the other hand must not surrender to the ploy of fear and terror by bloody boko rams. The people must pay every price necessary to eventually dethrone the devil. In this fight, they must never despair. They must bury their dead fighters with courage and comfort their wounded with all compassion. The nation is at war in a conflict that must be won decisively. Long live the peace loving people of the land.Long live Nigeria.
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2013
I hope Tinubu still stands by his request for Amnesty for Boko Haram. At least they need more money for guns and bombs.
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by meforyou1(m): 11:48am On Mar 31, 2013
Why can't jonathan just send jet bombers to go and destroy the whole of maiduguri and damaturu and this problem will be resolved instantly. I mean if I know, how can govt claim not to know?
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by Sweetapple007(f): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2013
Painful death.
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by logica(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
Oh yes...grant them amnesty.
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by sweetgala(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
Extremely wicked and callous. R.I.P
These boko boys will suffer when Nigeria does wake up to threat their headache. angry
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by tonyot(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
God is watching n will surely judge d perpetrators. Itz well
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by skyfall: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
I wonder when Africans will start using their brains. We just love stupid frivolity. Must the wedding be done outside with so much noise? Why couldn't he do it in his sitting room or in a different area/village entirely? And this is somebody that had been threatened.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by IGBOSON1: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

and u seriously believe amnesty will stop these

maybe hitting the mosque more than five times might just do

only and only the northern community will fight these with the help of the authorities

nothing else!

^^^I don't think amnesty can stop this. There's a marked difference between these political/islamic boko monsters and the militants in the creeks that accepted amnesty from the gov't: the miltants fight was more 'economic', and (some may argue) a bit self-centred too; but these bokites are something else walahi, and have given a whole new meaning to the word 'evil'!
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by aurenflani: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
me_for_you: Why can't jonathan just send jet bombers to go and destroy the whole of maiduguri and damaturu and this problem will be resolved instantly. I mean if I know, how can govt claim not to know?

Maiduguri and damaturu are not Onitsha and enugu you mor'on. grin
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by brownlord: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
Who hide my post, na thunder dey fire that person this easter sunday? Abi na ur papa give money to buy card wen i take subscribe, see if who ever i no care even if na seun wen try am hide my post again, i go sware for the person papa. Nonsence

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by Fash20: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
val_dee: Just wish GEJ will play hard ball with these demons like OBJ did with Odi people.

This is the only solution to this nonsense cos their blood thirstyness seems not to stop anytime soon.
bonbon clat .idiot
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by tomzman: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
Too bad. RIP.
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by wazobiaforu(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
No where in the article that the man was killed by BH.

BH is the new english for a killer?

Who ever shot a gun at distance and run is coward , thunder go fire all of una wey deyy make us panic for dis country
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by pomporiking: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
We should be more bothered about how bh got the info that he was in town for his daughters wedding.
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by pomporiking: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
We should be more bothered about how they got the info that he was in town for his daughters wedding.
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by avin07(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]"and to the communication provider,please leave the community and allow them to be backward,since they don't appreciate progress." you wan mak dem lose money g dere?
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by sweetgala(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
I think a new level of ferocity needs to be applied to this Boko Haram menace and stop this tame way to deal with this.
All this sympathy and amnesty talk is giving these boko boys a more evil edge.
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by ninja4life(m): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
Many nigerians or rather core northerners need rehabilitation or re-orientation cos i would lik to believe most of d people carrying out dis violent act in borno are being brainwashed into violence since most of dem are not educated but are only taught islamic studies where dey are taught many stupid tings while dey do not have a mind of deir own dey go on killing with a command from deir cleric or whosoever with dat deir sharp knives while looting peoples property in d process is dat no wat lead to boko haram while deir leaders do not bomb demselves dey tell those idiotic perverts to come and be bombin demselves with d hope of recievin 72virgins dis is really saddenin so it will even be difficult to identify boko haram members from dis brainwashd fools since dey blend well with each other so no surprise wen jtf are reportd to kill innocent people with our oga at d top playin politricks with d insecurity in d north mhen we still have a long way to go in nigeria
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by ninja4life(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
Billyonaire: I hope Tinubu still stands by his request for Amnesty for Boko Haram. At least they need more money for guns and bombs.
FOOL wat has tinubu got to do with dis no wonder while boko haram is still active wen Gej and his lapdogs are politicising dis insecurity in d north,for all i care tinubu can go to hell but as a nigerian he as a freedom of expressing his opinion and if it is not good enough den Goodluck jonathan can bring out his idea to tackle d insurgency as d commander-in-chief of d nigerian army dat is wat he is electd to do and not to come and eat 1.3billion naira food in aso rock,if he is able to stop politicising boko haram and can giv us relatively stable power at reasonable price den he can hav mine and my families vote come 2015 even if one of d two if not he does not have my vote but wait a minute does my vote count with d riggin machine in place well time will tell

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by blackbeau1(f): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
This is very personal. Hope say you no collect 20naira from the wrong person. Anyway,may your soul rest in peace
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by qhiwegh(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
Karma's a b!+ch. Who knows how many innocent people he and his force have killed in Borno in the name of suppressing BH.
Re: Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno by BarbieBlues(f): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nobdy s evn bothered abt d daughters nd hw dey will feel. Der marriages r strtn in such rocky manner n lik it or nt,dey will never b d same again cos to dem,dey killed der father!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 / Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See / Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.