Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See (21180 Views)

FG To Open Bid Rounds For 30 Marginal Oil Fields, Invites Local Players! / Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields / Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by carnegiefan: 5:54am On Jul 19, 2015
I posted the first one and THEY removed it.
Here it is again.

[img]http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/nigeria_gas_1979.jpg[/img]

The pictures were produced before Anambra oil fields were certified.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by carnegiefan: 5:55am On Jul 19, 2015
Truth is treason in Nigeria. cool

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Next
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by AnamCity: 5:59am On Jul 19, 2015
Get the updated one that has the Anambra oil fields.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by shikshark: 5:59am On Jul 19, 2015
who are the 'they'
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by carnegiefan: 6:00am On Jul 19, 2015
shikshark:
who are the 'they'

The people that deleted (or moved) the first thread I opened on it.

2 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by shikshark: 6:04am On Jul 19, 2015
carnegiefan:

The people that deleted (or moved) the first thread I opened on it.
oh...ok, i thought the CABALS
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by kamair237(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2015
how did u see
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2015
Jesu!

You see?

When Director was saying, that they laid pipe from Numerous oil wells in Abia and IMO to offload oil at Bayelsa, just to delete the fact that Abia and IMO produce oil and gas in large quantity. When he said it, people were insulting him, calling him names.

That is what they are using to confuse SS and SE.

They will tell u SE is famzing SS becus of oil, but in reality, 90% of the oil produced in SEaster states are channeled to SS.

Truth will never be hidden, no matter how long u conceal it, it will still show.

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by DaBullIT(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2015
Da fwuq?!
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by carnegiefan: 7:25am On Jul 19, 2015
In Director's voice, "My goodness me!" shocked

5 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by carnegiefan: 7:37am On Jul 19, 2015
There's just too many lies, fraud, and injustice, and even campaign against a strong Eastern Nigeria.
One of my friends today told me that he stumbled upon a document (from the British archives) that showed how the British RIGGED the Southern Cameroonian plebiscite that would have had them join Eastern Nigeria instead of Cameroun.
Yes, the British always wanted to hem in the Igbo (the lead ethnic group in the East) to make the East easier for exploitation.
The Bameleke of Camerouns rioted after that plebiscite, and 400 of them were jailed for it. They wanted to join the Igbo of Eastern Nigeria because the Bamileke are just as enterprising as Igbo and had zero fears of the Igbo, but the British feared a strong Eastern region that would have resisted what is happening today in Nigeria.

Our people just need to THINK, seek information and discern, else everybody in the East will be victim of a very old elaborate scheme.

My "SS" brothers, I come with love.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by gists: 7:45am On Jul 19, 2015
And what exactly is the point of this thread?

3 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by carnegiefan: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2015
gists:
And what exactly is the point of this thread?

TRUTH. That is the point.

There are people who still think that the quest (by Igbo naturally as the lead ethnic group in the East) for a united East is about "Igbo trying to steal our oil"; but according to FACTS as shown by the pictures in the OP, Igbo part of the East is flowing with more of the oil and gas than others'.

Another fact is that there is a scheme (old scheme) to cut off Igbo and then exploit the East. Once the Igbo is cut off and down, it is open season. That is what is happening today.

BTW why run all those pipelines from oilfields along river Niger all the way to the coast? Tankers can go up Niger stream, can't they?
To me what is important is that the truth be known. Thats all.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 19, 2015
Nigeria is a lie; no lie lasts forever.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by gunuvi(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2015
I think this is revealing. If the facts here are factual, then I think it is gross injustice against the igbo's. Nigeria is afraid of something I think or else its better to let the igbos go on their own if they don't want to be part of Naija.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2015
NormalCodes:
Jesu!

You see?

When Director was saying, that they laid pipe from Numerous oil wells in Abia and IMO to offload oil at Bayelsa, just to delete the fact that Abia and IMO produce oil and gas in large quantity. When he said it, people were insulting him, calling him names.

That is what they are using to confuse SS and SE.

They will tell u SE is famzing SS becus of oil, but in reality, 90% of the oil produced in SEaster states are channeled to SS.

Truth will never be hidden, no matter how long u conceal it, it will still show.

What kind of wickedness is this for God sake? It's time we SS and SE together and stop this nonsense! Thanks to Radio Biafra...that's why they want it silenced by all means, to continue to leech our resources.

Caveat - Yoruba moderators; if you venture to hide or remove this thread, you will regret ever being a moderator.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2015
carnegiefan:
There's just too many lies, fraud, and injustice, and even campaign against a strong Eastern Nigeria.
One of my friends today told me that he stumbled upon a document (from the British archives) that showed how the British RIGGED the Southern Cameroonian plebiscite that would have had them join Eastern Nigeria instead of Cameroun.
Yes, the British always wanted to hem in the Igbo (the lead ethnic group in the East) to make the East easier for exploitation.
The Bameleke of Camerouns rioted after that plebiscite, and 400 of them were jailed for it. They wanted to join the Igbo of Eastern Nigeria because the Bamileke are just as enterprising as Igbo and had zero fears of the Igbo, but the British feared a strong Eastern region that would have resisted what is happening today in Nigeria.

Our people just need to THINK, seek information and discern, else everybody in the East will be victim of a very old elaborate scheme.

The love you have is just oily grin

6 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2015
carnegiefan:

Na so e be o
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2015
new2020:

What kind of wickedness is this for God sake? It's time we SS and SE together and stop this nonsense!
grin

Must you always tag the SS in your suicide mission?

8 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by fr3do(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2015
My God! shocked
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2015
If u know how to tag those big heads, tag them, tag them all here.

Super1star, come see food.

Welcome and weldone.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2015
carnegiefan:

I believe that's why they are slowly agitating for secession too

Do Southern Cameroonians have a right to secede?
http://www.cameroonweb.com/CameroonHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=322142

2 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by EasternLion: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2015
OP, Chukwu Abiama bless u

More images

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by madenigga(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2015
That's y most people are here shouting regionalism, so dat people like spanishkid would come and reap where they did not sow.
Before there would be regionalism, all regions would be restructured based on ethnicity, tribe; we can have ...
Ijaw land,
Yoruba land,
Igbo land,
Etc... until then let everybody mind his or her states business.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by EasternLion: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2015

This co-relates with this

[img]http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/nigeria_gas_1979.jpg[/img]
[quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by IAMTHEHERO: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2015
The Op is absolute correct. I am a geologist. l just finished working on a project for my company using one of the maps.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by ahaz: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
check my signature. Fool
sorry oga I think ure the big fool here.

2 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by EasternLion: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
The Op is absolute correct. I am a geologist. l just finished working on a project for my company using one of the maps.

Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lenee Neebani Kidnapped, Beaten & Left To Die During Election In Rivers. Video / Buhari Absent As Governors Meet In Aso Rock / Benue, Plateau, Kaduna Worst Hit By Religious Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.