Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? (30644 Views)

Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos / Commercial Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) / This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by atilla(m): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
ol boy

tank God sey e never happen to me yet sha

Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by salisy: 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yeah! but was able to memorise his number that I saw boldly written around the dashboard. Had to call him and asked him to send recharge cards
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by Mzbabytush(f): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
I have.....many times and so have I also forgotten to pay....the top on the list was when I boarded a bus with the fare worth #50 and I was having #1000 so I told the conductor and he said okay, I got to my bus stop and the conductor gave me #950 change without me giving him the #1000.....na so me sef turn dey go.......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by Sanmel(f): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

lmaooo!!!

Are you for real? Chaiii you sef funny. Wetin you wan do with similar experience? grin
Was just trying to take it off my mind.. Just recently my phone was stolen & the thought of it disturbs me. Maybe that's the reason I even forgot my balance..
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by azeecoboy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
VickyRotex:
Haha! Since 2013 this just made FP.

Baba God pick up my call and return all my missed calls like this embarassed
Lmao!...i tink say na only me the tin dey wonder!

Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by VickyRotex(f): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sanmel:
Was just trying to take it off my mind.. Just recently my phone was stolen & the thought of it disturbs me. Maybe that's the reason I even forgot my balance..

Awwww. I can imagine. Sorry about that. May God replenish your loss in hundred folds.
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by VickyRotex(f): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
azeecoboy:
Lmao!...i tink say na only me the tin dey wonder!

No be only you o grin
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by Sanmel(f): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

Awwww. I can imagine. Sorry about that. May God replenish your loss in hundred folds.
Thanks.. To let you know how bad it is, I'm even on sleeping pills...
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by azeecoboy(m): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
and this post begs for the kweshion...
why i go forget my change??
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by azeecoboy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sanmel:
you need serious prayer sir!
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by cheal(f): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
I have gotten quite a couple of times, the most painful was 850N at Obalende was rushing to work.. can never forget that day sad
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by VickyRotex(f): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sanmel:

You're welcome.
Really? You should control the intake please. It's well.
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by zees(f): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tomorrow feb 10th will make it exactly 4 years anniversary a gala seller ran away with my (#950) change. A very heartbreaking experience

3 Likes

Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by omolorlarh: 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=salisy post=42777505]Yeah! but was able to memorise his number that I saw boldly written around the dashboard. Had to call him and asked him to send recharge cards[/quote
N did he send it?
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by fatymore(f): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
severally cos am always sleeping in the bus. undecided
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by Glo4issy(f): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mine happened early this year, I entered cab from bannex to gwaripa and gave the conductor #1000,i was so glued to my phone browsing,i got to my bus stop and forgot to ask for my change #900 when I later remembered I was angry at myself for been so careless

1 Like

Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by LaurelP(m): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Funny enough, I was just passing by a shop this evening when I remembered that the woman has been owing me since last month.
Didn't even know how to start explaining to her so I had to forget abt it.
And I remember it was about 250 naira or so, but cudnt remember wat exactly I bought. So annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by Moz22: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
I wanna knw d mod dat put this on fp..since march 2013..I am sure d op sef isn't a nairalander anymore

2 Likes

Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by dguizman(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
It has never happen,nd it will never happen because I stingy die....but it can be vice versa sha
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by moshould(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
I forgot 430, from orile to cms, I gave d conductor 500naira for a 70naira fare...my earpiece make me focus on d music from MI...naso I forget d change....dat .dat arnd 2013...e no fit happen again..
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by dguizman(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Moz22:
I wanna knw d mod dat put this on fp..since march 2013..I am sure d op sef isn't a nairalander anymore
lol...
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by Sanmel(f): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
azeecoboy:
you need serious prayer sir!
I'm gonna be fine. Thanks & of course I need prayers.
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mzbabytush:
I have.....many times and so have I also forgotten to pay....the top on the list was when I boarded a bus with the fare worth #50 and I was having #1000 so I told the conductor and he said okay, I got to my bus stop and the conductor gave me #950 change without me giving him the #1000.....na so me sef turn dey go.......

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by LaurelP(m): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mzbabytush:

That was actually bad of you

4 Likes

Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Elparaiso:
R.I.P to my white shirt that got torn by a piece of metal in that stupid G.R.A/Central bus in Benin city.

The first day I wore the shirt ma Ni.
You will forever be missed.
And I still paid for the bus. Mtscheeeew.

And dose gra/central buses, dey are not always with change... D buses are scrap

1 Like

Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by Sanmel(f): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
moshould:
I forgot 430, from orile to cms, I gave d conductor 500naira for a 70naira fare...my earpiece make me focus on d music from MI...naso I forget d change....dat .dat arnd 2013...e no fit happen again..
I had my earpiece on too..

1 Like

Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
fatymore:
severally cos am always sleeping in the bus. undecided

No wonder your name is FatymoreFatymore grin
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by dguizman(m): 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mzbabytush:
badt guy
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by Sanmel(f): 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

You're welcome.
Really? You should control the intake please. It's well.
Thanks a bunch..
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by herboshedhe(f): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
nenergy:
For those of us who haven’t gotten our own rides yet, jumping buses everyday can be tiring and risky.
By risky I mean the possibility of;
1. having your nicely starched and ironed shirt stained.
2 .Getting a nasty cut from pieces of metal sticking out from those rickety “danfo” buses.
3. And most dreadfully; forgetting your balance with the bus conductor.lol

Forgetting your balance with a commercial bus conductor can be very painful, especially if you’ve been screaming “Conductor, my change o!” Some conductors deliberate stall to make you forget. Sometimes we fiddle away at our mobile phones (facebook, NL, BBM) and make conductors smile.

Just yesterday a colleague forgot his N500 while rushing to meet the staff bus. Personally the highest amount I have forgotten is N400. Chai, the thing pain me o, it was my “last card” (cash at hand). I’d slept off in traffic; I woke up when the conductor shouted my bus stop. I alighted and good-bye N400.

So how much have you forgotten with a commercial bus conductor and why did you forget?
In this awa obodo9ja,I no fit forget o,when I'm not high on water...why should I?Impossicant mehngrin
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by olamide452(f): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
I once forgot my 400 to a driver from sango to Abeokuta, I was in another vehicle when I realised thank God I had extra cash
Re: Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? by opey112(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
If conductor collect money pass me I go just bone as if I done pay.....especially if I enter molue oga leave story I no go pay ooo.....a maa lo ohun funra wa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes / UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes / Coronavirus: FG Extends Airport Closure By Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.