Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) (28974 Views)

Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Wow!! EME First Lady Niyola Celebrates Her Birthday, See Her Stunning PHOTOS! / Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
yertyr:
read ur comment again... What does it say about you?

It says that I'm very observant and competitive, that I see what fools can't see, that I am a challenger not a follower, that I'm proactive not weak.

I trust I've been clarifying enough? Please if you have any more questions, please do ask.
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by nairaman66(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
See her UGLY face mstcheew..... *spits*

Na lie, she is not ugly.. Even when you hate, call a spade a spade! She's beautiful.. I bet given d chance you'd want to get in her pants grin.
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by cedrix(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
Why does Banky W look so emaciated in that picture
"So that his head can enta her puni"

1 Like

Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by kabaka1: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
achina boy: thats my cousin shocked

Ur cousin fine oh!
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
She's my father's girlfriend cry
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by theripper2: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
She too thin abeg.
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by hazard1759(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
dplomaticVal: The girl is really a big fooooool,see as she freely left her drooling boobs for dt juggernaut to tamper with only 4 her to still remain relevant @eme...pig-headed clumsy local LovePeddler. UDELE!!!
....u've taken dis so personal
dplomaticVal: The girl is really a big fooooool,see as she freely left her drooling boobs for dt juggernaut to tamper with only 4 her to still remain relevant @eme...pig-headed clumsy local LovePeddler. UDELE!!!

1 Like

Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by kramer: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
cedrix:
Why does Banky W look so emaciated in that picture
"So that his head can enta her puni"

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by houstonia(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
@banky oh! is this the person you were refering to when you told wizkid to watch out for something better than him
? pls am lost.
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by 190: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by steric58(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Naija! Wen som monkey wan mature because of ordinary pics u wan kill urself.yee of dirty mind lol
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Annie2gud(f): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
Sex-kills and sisi kills.who wore it better?

Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by oluseyeah: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
She's got a wonderful voice with so much of dexterity....if u're doubtin' check "yes/no remix" where banky featured her....
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by jkross(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
please did anyone see her boobs i cant seem to find it..she needs a boobs make over abeg her's is not African grin
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by donem: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
Gwekzy: BANKY DEY PHUCK HER, I KNOW
Bros take am easy nah, dis 1 where over sure the wori U
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by donem: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
Yomieluv: Hand in my boxers,ready to masturbatee.
SMH!
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
so?
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by eghost247(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
she fine
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by bibelo: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
Niyola used to be Freestyle essien of the tribesmen fame's girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
galaxy52: are u not d guy dat give birth last year?are u pregnant again undecided
Which kain ogbonge english be this?..bros abeg check other forum wey ur types full sad
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by yvonnechi(f): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
She gat some makeups on@OP
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Inik(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
tellwisdom: Another wack singer added to EME-- *Spits profusely sad*
You are always spitting profusely on threads. Are you a cobra or a pregnant woman?
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by ayzero6487(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2013
nairalanders r d craziest set of creatures in d universe...i bow 4 una mindset....phew!
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
yvonnechi: She gat some makeups on@OP
make up or no make up the chick fine,I remember back then in skul she is among the top pretty girls in school during those days,abeg show us your own picture and do not forget to use all the make up wey u dey use and let us see that your horror film u call face
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by VictorTobore(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
No be d same phn wen banky hold 4 'yes/no' music video be dis,chie...and i be think say musicians get money.Anything make dat girl 4 d phn by mistake,na there her eme contract go take end with slap.

1 Like

Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Katier00(f): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
and so
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by HoleDigga(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
pekelepekele:

If Banky W is not smashing her who will? wink
i will smiley
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
Katier00 :
and so
do not take it personal,I can see that ur blood is getting hot

1 Like

Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by badmeat(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
Gbregedegbai!otula something
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
Lol @ people sayin they are fuckkin...

Some people dont mix business with pleasures..

It's very hard to fuc.k a girl u have a business relationship with, unless u are unprofessional.

Before u know it, when she is called for studio recording, u hear stuffs like...'I'm doin my nails, sleepin, etc..

How den do u become strict with her for her to generate income, when u also fucckin her?

i
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by brosdoncome(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
Why d girl bobbies be like golfs? No doubt na banky dey grease d engine and for her ex boyfriend (freestyle Essien of defunct Tribesmen) wey him neck long like peacock, make him no vex...d bald headed guy wey him head b like opioroh mango is at d top of the mata cheesy cheesy
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by evatee(m): 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
When r they going to Dubai for dir whyt weddn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport / Zlantan Ibile Refused To Eat After Liverpool Defeated Barça (4 - 0) / Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.