Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) (28989 Views)

Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Wow!! EME First Lady Niyola Celebrates Her Birthday, See Her Stunning PHOTOS! / Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by kramer: 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
obo_man: Lol @ people sayin they are fuckkin...

Some people dont mix business with pleasures..

It's very hard to fuc.k a girl u have a business relationship with, unless u are unprofessional.

Before u know it, when she is called for studio recording, u hear stuffs like...'I'm doin my nails, sleepin, etc..

How den do u become strict with her for her to generate income, when u also fucckin her?

i

Well it happened between tiwa and her manager/fiance
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by evatee(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
Why r u talkn as if u r a learner.....guess u r not from dis world cos if u r u wnt be givn dis kinda crap
obo_man: Lol @ people sayin they are fuckkin...

Some people dont mix business with pleasures..

It's very hard to fuc.k a girl u have a business relationship with, unless u are unprofessional.

Before u know it, when she is called for studio recording, u hear stuffs like...'I'm doin my nails, sleepin, etc..

How den do u become strict with her for her to generate income, when u also fucckin her?

i
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by playmode(m): 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
[size=15pt]The way guys here are drooling over this girl just makes feel pity for some Nigerians guys.If you are going crazy over a wowo girl like this what will you do when you see the girls outside Nigeria.At best this girl in my books is a 3 out 10 because her face has masculine features.She looks like a drag queen in the second picture.

My d-i-c-k won't even wake up if she is n-a-k-e-d.No be boast o ,wetin my eye don see and my d.i.c.k don chuk pass this level tey tey.By the time you hook up with the kind chicks wey i don hook up with overseas ,all this wowo naija girls no go dey trip una again.Na the koko be that,just check out my profile pic to see wetin i dey talk about.[/size]
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 01, 2013
playmode: [size=15pt]The way guys here are drooling over this girl just makes feel pity for some Nigerians guys.If you are going crazy over a wowo girl like this what will you do when you see the girls outside Nigeria.At best this girl in my books is a 3 out 10 because her face has masculine features.She looks like a drag queen in the second picture.

My d-i-c-k won't even wake up if she is n-a-k-e-d.No be boast o ,wetin my eye don see and my d.i.c.k don chuk pass this level tey tey.By the time you hook up with the kind chicks wey i don hook up with overseas ,all this wowo naija girls no go dey trip una again.Na the koko be that,just check out my profile pic to see wetin i dey talk about.[/size]
hope u aint referring to that razz a.s.s in ur profile. I can't phuck that even for free. Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 1:32am On Apr 01, 2013
playmode: [size=15pt]The way guys here are drooling over this girl just makes feel pity for some Nigerians guys.If you are going crazy over a wowo girl like this what will you do when you see the girls outside Nigeria.At best this girl in my books is a 3 out 10 because her face has masculine features.She looks like a drag queen in the second picture.

Stop talking nonsense, all you said are true IN YOUR DREAMS.
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 1:38am On Apr 01, 2013
50calibre: Ha! Another pu**y for banky to fu*k! Why can't this guy leave some girls for us, must he take all, he is really beginning to piss me off. This is the same greediness that is rife with our politicians.
Are you done with the many girls roaming aimlessly in your damned street?
You wan dey form star for NL, fvck off and get a life lil bro

1 Like

Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 1:40am On Apr 01, 2013
micki83: Hot n sexy niyola! But wait o,why do I dislike dis yvonne vixen girl so much?there's something abt her that just makes me wanna bash her face in with my shoes everytime I see her *confused*
She makes you hot down there I guess,be honest about it bro.
LMAO
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Ishilove: 2:57am On Apr 01, 2013
Nna ehn, na wa for Vixen's mouth... lipsrsealed
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Ishilove: 3:01am On Apr 01, 2013
Inik:
You are always spitting profusely on threads. Are you a cobra or a pregnant woman?
Lmao!! NL no go kee person cheesy
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 01, 2013
How old is she? Her face will look prettier with my spunk splashed over it
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 01, 2013
niggaman: I bet Bunky W is smashing her
grin grin grin
Some of these pic ain't new. I've seen these on her instagram page from like last year
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by charlesopp(m): 7:05am On Apr 01, 2013
No b wizkid Dεγ scratch head for bak in d 3rdd pics..eeya.#banky dey use d money run woman
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Dubemkelly(m): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2013
Nosa-Henry:
R u a learner? Don't u knw dat make up enhances beauty?
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by mydex93(f): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2013
Plz wots d meaning of EME??..no insults pls
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2013
mydex93: Plz wots d meaning of EME??..no insults pls

Empire Mates Entertainment.
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2013
SHE MUST BE VERY SHORT........
OR THE FELLOW IS STANDING ON A CHAIR
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by playmode(m): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2013
Yomieluv: hope u aint referring to that razz a.s.s in ur profile. I can't phuck that even for free. Mtcheww.

[size=20pt]Nigger you wish,you no go even get liver say hi to that chick seeing as you are drooling over a maleface chick like Niyola.Jeez how do you musterbate to a drag queen? And for you to "masturbatee" to such means you ain't getting any.Your taste in women show that you have not been out much.Level pass level my brother no be garri

When you start dating naturally pretty chicks like the ones pictured below then your taste would have been upgraded.Until then keep jerking off to she males. grin
[/size]

Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by poke(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2013
confussed generation
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: Are you done with the many girls roaming aimlessly in your damned street?
You wan dey form star for NL, fvck off and get a life lil bro

You again! You this chucky234 again! What's your problem? Go away or do you wanna suck my co*k? Don't stalk me on the Internet, it isn't going to end well for you.
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by playmode(m): 10:42am On Apr 01, 2013
Is this not the same Niyola you razz boys are wetting your pants for?? Just goes to show that many of you are gays.Omo see facial biceps,this girl go beat person o! grin

Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by playmode(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2013
Abi no be the same Niyola be this.Chai some naija boys no know the meaning of beauty ,they just keep on wanking off to a dude's picture. Jeez no standards whatsoever! grin

Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by kramer: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2013
playmode: Abi no be the same Niyola be this.Chai some naija boys no know the meaning of beauty ,they just keep on wanking off to a dude's picture. Jeez no standards whatsoever! grin

Bros please softly softly oo... How do you think the innocent girl will react when she sees your comments... She didn't ask to be put on NL you know.
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
Gwekzy: BANKY DEY PHUCK HER, I KNOW

Banky deh Phuck remain for you?
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2013

Bros I hail Oh!
So you like babes with strechmarks for Yansh.Kudos.
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by swaggie(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
Gwekzy: BANKY DEY PHUCK HER, I KNOW
if i were banky, i would f*ck her too.
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by collinsn007(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
u guys on NL gat me crackin my cribs menn @playmode u sabi beta tin o u see d chick wit contact lens wit bad waist 4 olu maintain nutty nutty video damn :Du
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by ABJay1: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2013
tellwisdom: Another wack singer added to EME-- *Spits profusely sad*

I guess you do not know Niyola then...but at least trust Bank of W sorry I mean Banky W. The brother has eyes for talent and he doesn't just sign any trash
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by mydex93(f): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Empire Mates Entertainment.
Thanx sir
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
mydex93: Thanx sir
and if I may ask why did u really want to know the meaning of eme?just asking
Re: Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) by kolamilan(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
banky don dey lean nowadays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke, Ramsey Nouah, Falz, AY Makun On Set of 'Merry Men 2' / Harrysong Hospitalized After Food Poison In Ghana / Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.