Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano (23779 Views)

Police Arrest 2 Female Suspected Bombers In Abuja / Bomb Kills 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Borno / Five Boko Haram bombers arrested in Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Lovetinz(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
Omuha: Why can't Boko Haram be granted amnesty,so all this killing may stop.I do not want any Christian to say otherwise. We call ourselves Christians yet we are finding it really hard to forgive these Boko Haram members,they may be murderers,but Christ didn't exempt then when he admonished us to forgive always. Vengeance is mine,says The Lord. Grant amnesty without financial compensation.

They want your country to be an islamic country. Will Christ permit that?
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by vanstanzy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
ovo4u:

I heard it depends on which way they die for Allah, if you get killed by JTF without successful bombing, you ain't entitle to get the complete 72 virgins, rather 14 from the age of 10-16yrs but if you complete the mission well like it was stated in the Quran from muhammed, then you are entiltle to get your complete 72 virgins ranging from 9- 65yrs. grin grin grin grin grin

This people mumu is undescribeable wink wink wink

Please let maclatunji come and verify this. I don't want to say one thing and my Oga@d Top will say another. wink wink
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by HisMajesty1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
Perhaps or perhaps not there are innocent casualities, JTF however must do their job and while at it collateral damages should be expected. Only pray that innocent persons should not be in the wrong place at a wrong time. RIP to the fallen soldier and innocent casaulties if any.
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Burger01(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
sad
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by mike404(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
pekelepekele: JTF should shut the f.uck up about 3 friends of mine in the north living at different locations claimed they have been killing the innocent civilians and not boko haram members . In fact according to the guys both male and female claimed 75% of people JTF have been killing claiming to be boko haram members are innocent civilians and mostly villagers mtcheewww . you guys better ask for international support
Your fada lap
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by meforyou1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
Why only 14? Why not all of them, starting with that big head chewing stick idiot shekau who's living in a hole?
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Motolank: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
satan expect d rest of dem soonest
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by ovo4u(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
me_for_you: Why only 14? Why not all of them, starting with that big head chewing stick idiot shekau who's living in a hole?

U don't wanna question oga at the top called Muhammed who put this laws on their holy book? Guy don't let those Almijiri see you with that kind question, I use MTN beg u.
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hope the killed people are not civilians? [/quote]

Who you dey ask?
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by franchizy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
I condemn dis killings by the JTF. I totally condemn it. Instead of the JTF to look 4 the boko Haram sects and kill dem, they (JTF) keep killing innocent muslims.

And people are here asking d JTF to kill dem all and also praising d JTF for there evil deeds. May God have mercy on d JTF and all those supporting and praising them on dis forum. Insha Allah
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Mrhod: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
Dis boko haram boys nor dey finish abi women don dey join, 4 me & to me innocent people don dey join d casualties, abi nor b 9ja security wen we no. God i beg save my nortern broders.
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by ovo4u(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
franchizy: I condemn dis killings by the JTF. I totally condemn it. Instead of the JTF to look 4 the boko Haram sects and kill dem, they (JTF) keep killing innocent muslims.

And people are here asking d JTF to kill dem all and also praising d JTF for there evil deeds. May God have mercy on d JTF and all those supporting and praising them on dis forum. Insha Allah

Sorry but you all muslims are already in the eyes of the world suspect, trust me, just try and book a flight and see they way they search you as soon they notice you are a muslim and you bear the name Muhammed... I'm not saying all muslims are bad but 89.99% are ready to go for the 72 virgins thing. grin grin grin grin
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
IF THE MALE JIHADISTS ARE GOING TO RECEIVE 72 VIRGINS DOWN THERE,IT MEANS THAT WOMAN JIHADIST OWN DON PAFUKA WELL WELL BE DAT,COS SHE ALSO IS GONNA RECEIVE HER OWN 72 VIRGINS NA,ABI?
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by naptu2: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
"Innocent civilians" Was it "innocent civilians" that killed the soldier?

Another person said that the JTF should have interrogated the suspects. . .how do you "interrogate" people who are shooting at you?

Naturally it would be nice if the incident is investigated (I believe it will be), but you can't jump to conclusions and say that the dead are innocent.

May the dead soldier rest in peace and may God protect and guide the JTF.
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by kajoula(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
born2fuckpussy: do you expect JTF to calm down, did they killed or killed in gun battle, why not talk with your sense rather than with your mouth, this is gun battle and 14 dead in the process, those dead might not be all boko haram but what do you expect when you let terrorist use your environment, you bear part of the consequence, even innocent will pay too.

U reason like a kid because none of your family lives in the northern part of nigeria or have experience the boko tussle.....innocent souls are mere subject to these JTF mission clamping down Boko ....get the fact,ar u a learner ?
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by free2ryhme: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by onyekabe(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
Imanuelle: Just 14?

A woman and a child?

Damn!
the woman and the child are also boko haram or maybe she is their cook therefore she is accomplice fucck them all

1 Like

Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by ovo4u(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
Rexxie: IF THE MALE JIHADISTS ARE GOING TO RECEIVE 72 VIRGINS DOWN THERE,IT MEANS THAT WOMAN JIHADIST OWN DON PAFUKA WELL WELL BE DAT,COS SHE ALSO IS GONNA RECEIVE HER OWN 72 VIRGINS NA,ABI?

Men are only entilte to get this young virgins, are you interested too? cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by dougivilla(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
Omuha: Why can't Boko Haram be granted amnesty,so all this killing may stop.I do not want any Christian to say otherwise. We call ourselves Christians yet we are finding it really hard to forgive these Boko Haram members,they may be murderers,but Christ didn't exempt then when he admonished us to forgive always. Vengeance is mine,says The Lord. Grant amnesty without financial compensation.
Guy park well. Christians ko, budhist ni!
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
bastards grin

I hope those 72 demons fvcks them in their anus in paradise
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Farouksenior: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
ovo4u:

Sorry but you all muslims are already in the eyes of the world suspect, trust me, just try and book a flight and see they way they search you as soon they notice you are a muslim and you bear the name Muhammed... I'm not saying all muslims are bad but 89.99% are ready to go for the 72 virgins thing. grin grin grin grin
..bros eyeeeh is it dt dos vigins 4yonda Пφ de ever finish?? Abi wetin de happen.who's dicivin who
(Å) mowahammed
(B) shekau (or wtever by im name)
(C) all of D̶̲̥̅̊ above cheesy
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by ITbomb(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
ovo4u:
I'm not saying all muslims are bad but 89.99% are ready to go for the 72 virgins thing. grin grin grin grin
Nigerian grading system award 70 to 100% as ' A '
That is to say if 7 out of 10 person are ready to die for virgins then it is assume that all have tendencies to be virgins deathbags
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Didi8: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
Yeah, its good to clean the Northern areas of those goddamned religious urchins. Nonsense.
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
Shebi they say that 72virgins will be given to them if they die? So if that is the case why are they trying to defend themselves against the JTF soldiers? Abi dem nor wan fvck virgins again tongue
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by dougivilla(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
pekelepekele:

Yes and those that were hit by stray bullets will also be calculated among the BH members they killed . We need international support on this matter or this man called GEJ should just step down. Boko haram are gaining power day by day because the government didn't hit where they should . If he is out ideas he should step down jor , people dey wey go take over plenty for ground
people like ur mumu papa, wey with all him ideas na Ajegunle una still dey. Like fada like son

1 Like

Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by AGBORMAN1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
pekelepekele: JTF should shut the f.uck up about 3 friends of mine in the north living at different locations claimed they have been killing the innocent civilians and not boko haram members . In fact according to the guys both male and female claimed 75% of people JTF have been killing claiming to be boko haram members are
innocent civilians and mostly villagers mtcheewww . you guys better ask for international support

Shut your fuc-king mouth up. I thought you are still hiding in your cave... Blody Terrorist

Either Fish swallow Jonah or Jonah swallow fish.... It does not matter...
If your are a friend of Terrorist or you are found among them... You deserve bullet in your bloody head...

Come and receive your Amnesty. Its in my Ass.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by ovo4u(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
ITbomb:
Nigerian grading system award 70 to 100% as ' A '
That is to say if 7 out of 10 person are ready to die for virgins then it is assume that all have tendencies to be virgins deathbags

I had the same thought too but didn't want them to think I hate muslims, you know?

Just look around you and see how beautiful life is but I just can't get it how these guys got lured to believe this bul-lshit and they really bomb themselves and other people too. GOshhhhhh grin grin grin grin I would rather go an nyansch all the virgin I can lay my hands on than think of killing myself and other people. grin grin grin Life is too sweet.
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by ovo4u(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
pDude: Shebi they say that 72virgins will be given to them if they die? So if that is the case why are they trying to defend themselves against the JTF soldiers? Abi dem nor wan fvck virgins again tongue

They have to defend themselves in order for them to carry out the real bombing mission which is equivalent to 72 virgins, but if you got shot by JTF without completing the mission, you get lesser virgins which is 14 in number. So you can see why they have to defend themselves to be able to die by blowing themselves up with other innocent world citizen than get killed by some kind of force. tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by buchai: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
FG shall grant Boko Haram amnesty with hard labour of everything they destroy they must pay for it, rebuild every properties destroyed by them and finished the railway work from maiduguri to portharcourt from ph to Balysa from Balysa to Lagos from Lagos to Ebony from Ebony to Calabar even build railways for neighbouring countries as wel and FG will pay Them. That is how amnesty should granted for them. Engage them for serious repairs in this country and beyond.
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by brownlord: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2013

How i wish i was close to you, i would have amnest one slap to you for this rubbish you vomiting, you want to tell me that the 72 virgins been promised to these bastards by their rapist and terrorist muhammed is not enough, my guy park well before i give you slap

3 Likes

Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by onyekabe(m): 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
Any community or landlord that allow boko haram to use thier premises should be treated like boko haram . That is shoot any body in the company of boko haram be it woman child or emire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Sacks Two For Denying Non-Indigenes PVC Collection In Lagos / Niger Delta Avengers Are Criminals! - Ateke Tom says / PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.