Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano (23781 Views)

Police Arrest 2 Female Suspected Bombers In Abuja / Bomb Kills 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Borno / Five Boko Haram bombers arrested in Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by brownlord: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
pekelepekele: JTF should shut the f.uck up about 3 friends of mine in the north living at different locations claimed they have been killing the innocent civilians and not boko haram members . In fact according to the guys both male and female claimed 75% of people JTF have been killing claiming to be boko haram members are innocent civilians and mostly villagers mtcheewww . you guys better ask for international support

Please which village are you ranting from? anyway RIP to your brothers, you and those your friends better submit arms now and go straight to the nearest police station to report yourself, its better to be in jail than get a hot JTF bullet, who knows GEJ might wake up and give you guys state pardon

1 Like

Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by ugochukwumaduka: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
kajoula:
Killed 14 suspected...can u imagine that,investigation must be done befor execution,...this is jungle justice ...Naija we still in the dark age mehn,those people might be innocent souls...who knows
Yeah ryt Innocent souls armed to the teeth with assault rifles and bombs...were they playing hide and seek with themselves...dude u seriosly need an MRI scan of ya head n fast 2....moreova,its stated suspected because they hadn't carried out their planned attack wen d JTF(God bless der souls) raided the place,which is d sole purpose of having the JTF in d first place,to rapidly respond to such intelligence and prevent an attack that will kill and injure the real innocent civillians you are supposedly talking about. if they were innocent,y didn't they just surrender n go prove their innocence in court. Rain check dude...dis BH issue is a national problem n since the govt dosnt want to act fast and decisively to eliminate the root cause n sponsors of this problem,then pls let d JTF keep working n eliminating der foot soldiers 1 by 1 n work der way up d ladder.

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by brownlord: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
pekelepekele:

Yes and those that were hit by stray bullets will also be calculated among the BH members they killed . We need international support on this matter or this man called GEJ should just step down. Boko haram are gaining power day by day because the government didn't hit where they should . [b]If he is out ideas he should step down jor , people dey wey go take over plenty for ground[/b]

Animals like you? because Nigeria is a forest abi?
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
Omuha: Why can't Boko Haram be granted amnesty,so all this killing may stop.I do not want any Christian to say otherwise. We call ourselves Christians yet we are finding it really hard to forgive these Boko Haram members,they may be murderers,but Christ didn't exempt then when he admonished us to forgive always. Vengeance is mine,says The Lord. Grant amnesty without financial compensation.
are u a learner? They want d same package given to NIGER DELTA BOYS damn it!
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Dibiachukwu: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
FG should investigate the allegation that JTF are killing innocents too. Their is no reason to kill innocent people. Just arrest boko haram, thats all.
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by brownlord: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
Dibiachukwu: FG should investigate the allegation that JTF are killing innocents too. Their is no reason to kill innocent people. Just arrest boko haram, thats all.

Innocent people exchange bullet with soldiers? you must be really madtttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Capnd143(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
pekelepekele: JTF should shut the f.uck up about 3 friends of mine in the north living at different locations claimed they have been killing the innocent civilians and not boko haram members . In fact according to the guys both male and female claimed 75% of people JTF have been killing claiming to be boko haram members are innocent civilians and mostly villagers mtcheewww . you guys better ask for international support
how i wish i was close to you right now! I would have like to send you to go and meet your fellow virgin hunters in Mohammed's version of paradise popurlary known as HELL.
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by imperiouxx(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
kajoula:
Killed 14 suspected...can u imagine that,investigation must be done befor execution,...this is jungle justice ...Naija we still in the dark age mehn,those people might be innocent souls...who knows

I hope you know what you are saying. Which jungle justice is that when someone shot back and killed a soldier or another one arrested beside car loaded with bombs? Do you need microscope or nice whips in the as-s to believe these are insurgents? Innocent or guilty, whoever live by the sword shall die by the sword. Also, innocents suffer when fucck up of the guilty ones is under treatment.... like the case of that child reported dead in the raid.

You should be happy that car wasn't deployed to your vicinity, your as-s would have gotten its judgement and know which side of the Holy throne it belongs by now.
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Capnd143(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
your northern freind must propably be either one of them or their sympathizers!
Hw the f.u.c..k did ur freind know that the were innocent? When the rent houses to them and habour them? Hw does he know the aint boko boys? Or do boko boys now go with tatoo inscribed "I BE BOKO BOY" ?
Or all those bas..tards and f...ucktards arrested with bombs are innocent abi? Shey the want to use the bomb to make fire for cooking? Your so naive 4 requesting foreign help! This goes to show how inconfident you are to urself and the entire black race! Guys like you deserve to be intorragated in kirikiri maximum security prisons! Ask for foreign help, let us start using drones to kill innocent people, exploit more of our already exploited resources?, your so out of it!
_
_
if those killed were innocent how come soldiers were killed and injured? Abi meteorite fell from jupiter and hit them? Come on . . Why are some nigerians so so . . . . . . . . .so ballistically ignorant?
JTF I SAY SMOKE THEIR ASSES! Dnt mind this boko haram member who is probably trying to sympathize with his fellow 72 virgins hunters. You so disgust me! If i had seen you in real life, i wont have hasited shooting your heads off and facing the consequencies later, knowing that i have help Jtf get rid of one hilarious and misguided virgin hunter!
LONG Live Nigeria[/b]

3 Likes

Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by tyson55(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
If true, it is a welcoming news.

They shouldn't relent in smoking this bastards out, there should be a troop surge in Kano and Maiduguri.
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Capnd143(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
your northern freind must propably be either one of them or their sympathizers!
Hw the f.u.c..k did ur freind know that the were innocent? When the rent houses to them and habour them? Hw does he know the aint boko boys? Or do boko boys now go with tatoo inscribed "I BE BOKO BOY" ?
Or all those bas..tards and f...ucktards arrested with bombs are innocent abi? Shey the want to use the bomb to make fire for cooking? Your so naive 4 requesting foreign help! This goes to show how inconfident you are to urself and the entire black race! Guys like you deserve to be intorragated in kirikiri maximum security prisons! Ask for foreign help, let us start using drones to kill innocent people, exploit more of our already exploited resources?, your so out of it!
_
_
if those killed were innocent how come soldiers were killed and injured? Abi meteorite fell from jupiter and hit them? Come on . . Why are some nigerians so so . . . . . . . . .so ballistically ignorant?
JTF I SAY SMOKE THEIR ASSES! Dnt mind this boko haram member who is probably trying to sympathize with his fellow 72 virgins hunters. You so disgust me! If i had seen you in real life, i wont have hasited shooting your heads off and facing the consequencies later, knowing that i have help Jtf get rid of one hilarious and misguided virgin hunter!
LONG Live Nigeria[/b]
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Chimerase(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
ITbomb:
I'm also certain that at least one or two innocent citizens also exchange fire with JTF.
Kill the virgins fuckers
Kill them all
bros u de vex o! grin
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by NosaHenry(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
Kudos JTF, just keep killing them. let them be children, women or innocent they are all potential BH members at some point. just keep killing them, we will soon win the fight. shocked

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
Who is this one now? Civilians with Ak 47 and Rocket lunchers abi? Do you live in Kano? Have you ever been to Kano, Civilian indeed, it is true that a soldier was killed, one was shot on his nose and one on his stomach , but to God be the Glory, they are still alive, I don't know if ordinarry civillian will packed a car filled with explosives, if not for the wisdom from God and quick intervention by the Jtf, we would've have been mourning the death of people killed in one church or another today and you are here saying Civilians, Unpatrotic Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
I have been following majority of the post on here and what I have observed and continue to observe is the insensitivity of many Christians posters brush painting all Muslims as being directly or indirectly involved in all these attacks. Let me get this straight into your knuckleheads...JTF is comprise of 80% Muslims...yes, go an verify this. If this majority Muslim JTF are killing Boko Haram members without fear nor mercy, where is the assumption that Muslims are behind all these. One of the greatest problem Nigerians have is unable to think and reason. Learn to relax and think deeply before you speak.
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
Dibiachukwu: FG should investigate the allegation that JTF are killing innocents too. Their is no reason to kill innocent people. Just arrest boko haram, thats all.
how do you arrest a man shooting you and throwing explosives at you ?
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Chimerase(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
ITbomb:
So because people were hit by stray bullets when JTF exchanged fire with armed terrorists , GEJ should step down
What would you say of Obasanjo that killed innocent harmless villagers and completed his two term in office
dt pekelepekele get pepeye brain angry
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Capnd143(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nosa-Henry:
Kudos JTF, just keep killing them. let them be children, women or innocent they are all potential BH members at some point. just keep killing them, we will soon win the fight. shocked
i like you jareh! You are among those that can see hw to fight this guys! Kill anybody that harbours BH for the are BH in the making, if any muslim who claim to be innocent is related to them in anyway, open fire JTF, we are strongly behind you, if United nations start talking about voilation of human right bla bla bla and rule of engagement, just tell them it was "ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE" .daz all
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by imperiouxx(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4: how do you arrest a man shooting you and throwing explosives at you ?

You dey mind him? Do you think everyone walking by/pass you or on nairaland has brain or properly functioning brain? Most are zombies or walking dead. Where in the whole world military go after arrest of terrorist who is ready to kill and die to prevents arrest?
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
franchizy: I condemn dis killings by the JTF. I totally condemn it. Instead of the JTF to look 4 the boko Haram sects and kill dem, they (JTF) keep killing innocent muslims.

And people are here asking d JTF to kill dem all and also praising d JTF for there evil deeds. May God have mercy on d JTF and all those supporting and praising them on dis forum. Insha Allah
Go and stand in the way of the JTF, maybe you will not face God in judgement the next minute, so people that exchange gun with legimate security outfit are civilians? People that fill car with bomb to go and kill other in their place of worship are also civillians, may God help you.
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Chimerase(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
franchizy: I condemn dis killings by the JTF. I totally condemn it. Instead of the JTF to look 4 the boko Haram sects and kill dem, they (JTF) keep killing innocent muslims.

And people are here asking d JTF to kill dem all and also praising d JTF for there evil deeds. May God have mercy on d JTF and all those supporting and praising them on dis forum. Insha Allah
JTF I said flush out any aboki muslim u see eh I SAID KILL DEM ALL BOTH DE ELDERS angry

1 Like

Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Chimerase(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
ovo4u:

Sorry but you all muslims are already in the eyes of the world suspect, trust me, just try and book a flight and see they way they search you as soon they notice you are a muslim and you bear the name Muhammed... I'm not saying all muslims are bad but 89.99% are ready to go for the 72 virgins thing. grin grin grin grin
dey no de giv muslims vex again gringrin
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Chimerase(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2013
onyekabe: the woman and the child are also boko haram or maybe she is their cook therefore she is accomplice fucck them all
OPERATION WIPE DEM OFF BOTH DER WOMEN AND CHILDREN angry
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
Chimerase: JTF I said flush out any aboki muslim u see eh I SAID KILL DEM ALL BOTH DE ELDERS angry
you guys are not helping, it is not christians against muslims, it is Nigérians against terrorists.
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by jude33084(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2013

How do you know innocent civilians? Even your dad could be a member and you won't know it. undecided

No wonder these terrorist are striving in the north because of pple like you angry
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Chimerase(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
pDude: bastards grin

I hope those 72 demons fvcks them in their anus in paradise
trust demons nah, abi u wn teach dem der work? grin

1 Like

Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by dougivilla(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
Chimerase: JTF I said flush out any aboki muslim u see eh I SAID KILL DEM ALL BOTH DE ELDERS angry
At this rate, by 2015 the north will be a minority population wise! Boko kill some, JTF kill some!
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by ovo4u(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
Knowledge9000: I have been following majority of the post on here and what I have observed and continue to observe is the insensitivity of many Christians posters brush painting all Muslims as being directly or indirectly involved in all these attacks. Let me get this straight into your knuckleheads...JTF is comprise of 80% Muslims...yes, go an verify this. If this majority Muslim JTF are killing Boko Haram members without fear nor mercy, where is the assumption that Muslims are behind all these. One of the greatest problem Nigerians have is unable to think and reason. Learn to relax and think deeply before you speak.

Let me make it clear to you, do you know this Fela track called ,,Zombie'' that is to say, no body give a damn which religions they belong, they made an oath to be Zombie and you can't made oath being Zombie and then trying to be muslim. So cut that cra-p that muslims are much more in the military as other religion.

On the other hand, am not suprise at muslim nigerian like you who see A as the truth and just try to defend A and say B is the problem cos of your brothers and their lust for virgins. Keep defending your brothers who will kill just to get 72 fresh kpekus in paradise.
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
What makes you think your three friends are not boko haram sympathizers?
And what proves you are not a boko haram sympathizer yourself ?
I know the army because my dad served on it, and they don't kill people for pleasure. They are Professionals and they are patriots, they love Nigeria.
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Chimerase(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
ovo4u:

I had the same thought too but didn't want them to think I hate muslims, you know?

Just look around you and see how beautiful life is but I just can't get it how these guys got lured to believe this bul-lshit and they really bomb themselves and other people too. GOshhhhhh grin grin grin grin I would rather go an nyansch all the virgin I can lay my hands on than think of killing myself and other people. grin grin grin Life is too sweet.
bad boi gringrin
Re: JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
dougivilla: At this rate, by 2015 the north will be a minority population wise! Boko kill some, JTF kill some!
JTF only kills boko haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ojudu To BBOG: Buhari Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, Stop Coming To Aso Rock / Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri / Fuel Subsidy: NLC Issues Seven-Day Nationwide Strike Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.