Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently (1153 Views)

... / Need Biz Partner 4 Realable Biz / Biz Partner Required In Rivers State Palm Oil Company: 20% Equity Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by Panudemaster: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
Partners is needed in this recharge biz. Am into buying recharge card from people @ cheap price and sell it @ good price. For example, I will buy MTN N1500 card from people@N1200 and sell it @N1500,make a gain of N300. I need a partner i will sell for and we will share the gain 2geda. There is an opportunity to make more money on recharge card. If u re interested Drop ur contact
Re: Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
Pls contact me on nigerwide08@gmaii.com
Re: Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by valdubem(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
Re: Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by Panudemaster: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
@nigerwide08. I will email u,but can u just drop ur phone no nd i will call u
Re: Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 01, 2013
Panudemaster: Partners is needed in this recharge biz. Am into buying recharge card from people @ cheap price and sell it @ good price. For example, I will buy MTN N1500 card from people@N1200 and sell it @N1500,make a gain of N300. I need a partner i will sell for and we will share the gain 2geda. There is an opportunity to make more money on recharge card. If u re interested Drop ur contact

I want to invest in the business. How do I speak to you? What is your contact number?
Re: Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by Dynamiq(m): 6:45am On Apr 01, 2013
Panudemaster: Partners is needed in this recharge biz. Am into buying recharge card from people @ cheap price and sell it @ good price. For example, I will buy MTN N1500 card from people@N1200 and sell it @N1500,make a gain of N300. I need a partner i will sell for and we will share the gain 2geda. There is an opportunity to make more money on recharge card. If u re interested Drop ur contact
I am interested. Please kindly email me: ariesdynamics@gmail.com Thank you.
Re: Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by osca123(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by dreu2fine(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
My no 08034595985 n mail is Dreu2fine@gmail.com
Re: Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by anozeanoze: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
I am also interested, please call me on: 08131199394 or E-mail:anozeanoze@yahoo.com.

thanks.
Re: Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by dav8id(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
Nawo oh..this kind of biz was done before and i dont think if you guys really understand what @op mean or i am the one that did not understand? that's a kind of biz i do before when i was operating a phone call center.
the fact is, i dont see that as a business coz. People who you're buying such card from are those people whom someone send the card to and instead of recharging it they prefer selling it to most at time phone call center operators. Remember you dont get that opportunity everyday.infact is, those that operate phone call center are those who enjox this kind of biz. Also, people dont exchange recharge card for money any more,coz witih the introduction of internet transfer,atm transfer and mobile money transfer. People prefer using any of the above to send money to their love one's. I may be mistaken sha..but if i do, then @op should respond
Re: Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
Panudemaster: @nigerwide08. I will email u,but can u just drop ur phone no nd i will call u
ok.0802752294
Re: Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by Panudemaster: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
Am going to give everybody a call. Ma no is 08179363433
Re: Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by Jodesky(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
dav8id: Nawo oh..this kind of biz was done before and i dont think if you guys really understand what @op mean or i am the one that did not understand? that's a kind of biz i do before when i was operating a phone call center.
the fact is, i dont see that as a business coz. People who you're buying such card from are those people whom someone send the card to and instead of recharging it they prefer selling it to most at time phone call center operators. Remember you dont get that opportunity everyday.infact is, those that operate phone call center are those who enjox this kind of biz. Also, people dont exchange recharge card for money any more,coz witih the introduction of internet transfer,atm transfer and mobile money transfer. People prefer using any of the above to send money to their love one's. I may be mistaken sha..but if i do, then @op should respond

You are right on the point. Wonder why one needs a partner for mere occasional deals.
Re: Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by valdubem(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
I have visafone airtime worth 60k that I wish to sell for 35k. if you re interested, my e-mail add is duwaxer@yahoo.com
Re: Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by frankume: 5:52am On Apr 03, 2013
I'm also interested. my no is 08069509738
Re: Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by Fortune83: 7:30am On Apr 03, 2013
anozeanoze: I am also interested, please call me on: 08131199394 or E-mail:anozeanoze@yahoo.com.

thanks.
simply contact me on 07037740882 or ping me on 328E40B9 I will also reveal to Ɣ☺u on how to print recharge card in your room without no stress.
Re: Recharge Card Biz: Partner Needed Urgently by OLISASDEJI(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2013
Can you contact me pls,am interested. My number is 07038119161.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Using Gas Cooker In Your House, If Not You Must Read This............... / Aluminium Expert. / Supermarket Is One Of The Best Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.