Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? (16923 Views)

Highest Likes You Ve Ever Had On A Post / Brain Touch 5:use A Word To Start And End A Sentence / Re: Begin A Sentence And End It With The Same Word. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by mohawkchic(f): 4:51am On Apr 05, 2008
~I cudnt help but laff Carlosein,when i read your Post,is it that obvious what the "something" is between Ztyle N I?
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by ztyle(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2008
Yes We are Waiting Carlosein,you must be an instigator,I know sure Yes!
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2008
Me dont mind if God chose to favor me. cheesy
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by Carlosein(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2008
mohawkchic:

~I cudnt help but laff Carlosein,when i read your Post,is it that obvious what the "something" is between Ztyle N I?

is it that obvious you ask? sure-obvious it is.
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by Carlosein(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2008
ztyle:

Yes We are Waiting Carlosein,you must be an instigator,I know sure Yes!

instigator, no i can read btw lines. i'm no instigator.
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by ztyle(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2008
Funny, you are funny! grin
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2008
Never, ever,e'er thought this game was gonna be so funny cheesy . Never! cheesy

cheesy Ever enjoying the interestingness of you guyz, lets enjoy the game for~ever. cheesy
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by Kemjisuper(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2008
Nairaland will always be Nairaland! grin
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2008
Me will always be me, or dont you know me? cheesy
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by justbones(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2008
are we as jobless as you are?
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2008
That will be a question to ask yourself, Me dont think about that. tongue
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by chiogo(f): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2008
It seems weird so i should avoid it.
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2008
What is the "it" you're avoiding, answer up and dont keep me thinking about the "what".
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by donchichi: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2008
Do yoy Think we cant do wot u do?
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2008
Not at all, but cant bear what is not. cheesy
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by mohawkchic(f): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2008
~Sooo You say you can read between the lines,i wonder what lines you've been readin inbetween Carlosein,tell me more,tell me moore, Sooo??
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2008
How much more do you want to know and by how?
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:17am On Apr 06, 2008
hhhhmmmmm . . . . . . . . . dis one don pass me o, walahi. . . . se all dis na breskies? hhhhhhhmmmm
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by mohawkchic(f): 1:55am On Apr 06, 2008
~Breskies? Dis wan nor pass you at all Naja HaJe  grin [b]u disappear like salt nar rice[/b]which wan be Breskies?
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2008
Only God knw wetin dat wan mean, I no wan knw more meaningless words. Satisfied wit d few I knw 4now, only. cheesy
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by ztyle(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2008
Dude leave them alone,So what's up dude?  cheesy
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2008
nothing much bro, mhen am bored outta doin nothing. undecided
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by mohawkchic(f): 1:27am On Apr 07, 2008
~Smile for me?Ooh go oOn you know you wanna smile!! grin cheesy tongue
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by ztyle(m): 1:31am On Apr 07, 2008
Smile for her dude, cheer up BTW why re u bored? Well Hit me Up,let's Chat Ok now Smile  smiley
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 2:12am On Apr 07, 2008
Friendz, its cool to av caring ones. Ok, I'll smile 4u you my friendz. smiley
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by ztyle(m): 2:17am On Apr 07, 2008
Carez is wat we are, esp. me i do carez. wink

BTW
Why keeping me Waiting in YIM.
undecided
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 2:41am On Apr 07, 2008
Am I? Hope u sent it to d right I.D cos its .co.uk. . . .I'll try addin u up wen I get on the PC. Am sori bro,hope u knw hw sori I am. wink
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by ztyle(m): 3:10am On Apr 07, 2008
No dude u don't feel like chating, if u cares try www.ebuddy.com Web YIM. Do u want to chat YES or NO? undecided
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2008
Breskies? It a tititaling experience, when a woman jiggles hers jugs in ya face; it can also be used to mean preamble while flirting. So now ya know breskies! grin
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by mohawkchic(f): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2008
~You bet!! Thanks!! another word in my diction~ Breskies grin Missed you!! kiss
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2008
Do we have just about six peeeps on naira who can play this game shocked , Its like everyone else is an olo-do cheesy
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by Carlosein(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2008
@desodgi:

Do we have just about six peeeps on naira who can play this game shocked , Its like everyone else is an olo-do cheesy

is dat why u broke the law "end with the same word you began with" desodgi?

don't make me think desodgi olo-do is grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

*600* Posts By August 26! / Be The Last Person To Post Here / How Good Re U With Names.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.