Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? (16922 Views)

Highest Likes You Ve Ever Had On A Post / Brain Touch 5:use A Word To Start And End A Sentence / Re: Begin A Sentence And End It With The Same Word. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2008
Carlosein, sounds more like kerosine. . .whats with the name carlosein?
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by tRoOE(f): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2008
Carlosein:

monkey talk with trooe and @desodgi (ahahha)!,

what's with the monkey?
Soji loves monkeys and he knit some for leaving. Don't you soji tongue
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2008
Dont knit for living O, just dont hate monkeyz and I know you dont.
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by Carlosein(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2008
carlosein and kerosine, my name is not kerosine but carlosein angry
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by tRoOE(f): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2008
You don't know what, or did someone tell you

Soji i dey go jare kiss kiss see ya or talk outside nland
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by tRoOE(f): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2008
Carlosein:

carlosein and kerosine, my name is not kerosine but carlosein angry
lmfao soji you wicked oh, either way it still the same thing
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2008
Babe you bounced again, not no wahala babe.
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by Tattooboy: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2008
Damn u guyz are not playing d game, silly conversations undecided
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by ztyle(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2008
Yes thats true tattoo boi embarassed
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by Carlosein(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2008
@tattooboi and ztyle:

so you guys play it and let's see now!
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2008
Tattooboy:

Damn u guys are not playing d game, silly conversations undecided
ztyle:

Carlosein:

@tattooboi and ztyle:

so you guys play it and let's see now!

You, you and you. I dont see how any of you guys are playing the game or are you? cheesy
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by tRoOE(f): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2008
Tattooboy:

Damn u guys are not playing d game, silly conversations undecided
ztyle:

We are following the rule of the game,abi weren't we grin
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2008
Yes O, I wonder why they're complaining sef cos they happen not to be following the rules O. Abi were they, am sure you wont say yes.
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by tRoOE(f): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2008
They want out attention that why grin grin, or don't they
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2008
who goes there, hey tRoOE why did you sign out. . .who dares to chafe you, who? angry
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by tRoOE(f): 12:04am On Apr 12, 2008
I signed out becos you cam late, but am back now. Do you remember that song you and I
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 12:10am On Apr 12, 2008
Yeah I do, do you have it or are you listening to it now. . . .mhen that song is hot just like Ushers' YEAH!
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by tRoOE(f): 12:18am On Apr 12, 2008
Song of praise lol do you remember that in primary school, but am feeling this song titled "write a love song"

Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 1:07am On Apr 12, 2008
Primary school, mhen I was a stubborn and playful boy then O, but now acquiring success is primary.
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by tRoOE(f): 1:20am On Apr 12, 2008
Primary school was iight becos I never stayed more than 2months there cry cry
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 1:33am On Apr 12, 2008
There is more to this babe than the eyez can see, guess no one knows out there.
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by robby1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2008
aint u supposed to be playin by the rules? you just aint.
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2008
What was that you said, does anyone know the full definition of the word "what"?
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2008
I dnt think anywan does, cos if dey do- this sentence & thread wont start with/by I. cheesy
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by tRoOE(f): 2:56am On Apr 22, 2008
I had one crazy ass weekend or didn't I wink
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 2:59am On Apr 22, 2008
Babe you did O, that why yoou ma wan silly babe. . . cheesy
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by tRoOE(f): 3:03am On Apr 22, 2008
1st babe kiss kiss, at least am 1st tongue
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 3:12am On Apr 22, 2008
You know wella na. . .Ma queen still dey O. . .O.E.Y.O its alwayz you wink
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by tRoOE(f): 3:14am On Apr 22, 2008
No Queen until i approve her, so for now NO cool
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 3:23am On Apr 22, 2008
Funny, thats why I like you, you're too funny cheesy
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by tRoOE(f): 3:36am On Apr 22, 2008
Silly is what soji is, and his mom calls him silly cheesy
Re: Can you start And End A post With The Same Word? by desodgi(m): 3:50am On Apr 22, 2008
Thats true. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy. . .But I like that cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

*600* Posts By August 26! / Be The Last Person To Post Here / How Good Re U With Names.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.