Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Belive In Mirracles........... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Belive In Mirracles........... (493 Views)

Do You Belive In Recent Testimonies About Trips To Heaven And Hell!!!!! / Do U Belive In Destiny / You Belive In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Belive In Mirracles........... by Uch74(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
A woman whose fallopian tube got damaged as a result of an accident was delivered of a twin after 9 years or marriage................Ȋ̝̊̅ was healed of a 2-days fever after speaking the word of God to myself and then swimming for more than 2hrs in the cold/chilled stream.... An electrocuted child was revived back to life after 2hr prayer quake.Ȋ̝̊̅ saw SS being turned to AA & 3 weeks ago Ȋ̝̊̅ saw it happen again..... Anything U̶̲̥̅̊ can't speak, U̶̲̥̅̊ can't handle.....Ȋ̝̊̅'m among the few who believe that God is still in the business of miracle......If U̶̲̥̅̊ need prayers/counseling, drop it here and try (my) God..Ur case is one of those little challenges God has been solving! lol...Ȋ̝̊̅ have never been more certain in my life.........
Re: I Belive In Mirracles........... by seyibrown(f): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
Miracles abound ..... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Releasing The Life Of God - Dr Rex Al Opusunju / Converting Trials To Blessing / Why The God Hypothesis Is Obsolete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.