Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Internal Recesses Of The Mind Preview - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Internal Recesses Of The Mind Preview (703 Views)

Music: Nicki Minaj Ft Skylar Grey – Bed Of Lies (live Preview) / Preview And Download All 22 Tracks Of Olamide's New Album STREET OT. 'snippet' / M.i.’s ‘the Chairman’ Album – The Preview And Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internal Recesses Of The Mind Preview by ajadrage: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2008
hello good people, this is ajadrage along with the straight street 13 brethren and this is what we have been up to. it's sort of like an experimental preview anyways, but i guess i
wouldn't mind some constructive criticisms. we try to define our music as "alternative", it has some strong influence from folk underlined by a rock mentality and of course the lyrics are inspired by leanings towards spirituality which is what the entire essence is all about. so anyways, here it is, it's titled "internal recesses of the mind" and you could listen to it on myspace pls, just follow the link below. happy listening. . .

http://www.myspace.com/straightstreet13
Re: Internal Recesses Of The Mind Preview by iice(f): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2008
Ajadrage hmmm!

(1) (Reply)

Ajurawalo On Video: I Did It / Who's The Best TV Talent Hunt Product? / They Call Him M.i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.