Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her (28816 Views)

How Times Flies: 8 Interesting Things That Have Changed In Lagos In Ten Years / 6 Interesting Things We Learnt From 2face’s 40th Birthday Celebration / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by Yvete(f): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
Growing up, Eugenia Abu used to be one of my role models. I was an avid reader, would sit on the dining table and read out a newspaper to my fam. smiley ... desired a career in Journalism when I was younger. I still like her, but not so much.

1 Like

Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by seyilabi(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
Who is Eugenia Abu? undecided
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by iyke648(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
Bolt2011: Thanks Iyaniwura for the usual educating write-ups

ABUSITES....naturally ahead cool
Are u an ABUSITE?

1 Like

Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
This write up is so inconclusive, she is presently a member of the governing council of the national human rights commission.
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
walahi Eugenia Abu is a pretty journalist...if you think otherwise, you can as well launch yourself from zuma rock apex

1 Like

Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by solayemi(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
jidewin: i really wonder what led to her divorce or is separation with her military husband then. sad Or was he not the one that married a military guy?
Na Aisha bello(katunge) now aisha mustapha.
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by Iyaniwura123: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
You obviously did not read all in the link provided. That was stated.
talk2nelly: This write up is so inconclusive, she is presently a member of the governing council of the national human rights commission.
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by Iyaniwura123: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hhahaha...Zuma Rock! grin
Aggrippa: walahi Eugenia Abu is a pretty journalist...if you think otherwise, you can as well launch yourself from zuma rock apex
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by Iyaniwura123: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
Chikaflora, please kindly follow the link provided and you will see all. Do not be annoyed. Biko wink
chikaflora: Your write ups are always annoying,because they are always long and incomplete,you didn't even mention her twins,I was hoping to know about her husband and children.
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by Iyaniwura123: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Akshow: Thank you very much for your encouragement and support, you are appreciated! smiley
Akshow: oh pls shut da f up. Why are you guys like this? Why wont you appreciate the fact that the poster tried. Google is your friend o. You can always search her and read all you want to read about her. If the write up is too long same people will complain. @poster wa gbayi jare. Keep up the good job
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by Iyaniwura123: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
No, it is private office. You are funny grin
ARES: Is this woman planning to run for public office because whenever there is a long write up on people like this, it is usually a paid advertisment.... All the same good luck to them
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by Revolva(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
Eugenia abu the woman with a fyne eyes..correct igala lady...igala ladies are beautiful truly
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by deandavid(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
Iceslizer:

When your English improves.
na u sabi, d message has been passed across. And the guy made a point, when our grand parents wont retire to go into enterpreneurship,bt will xpect d young graduate to go start their own biz. Crazy country.
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by nbright: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
I would have loved to learn more about her by clicking on your link but I remembered a guy that complained about his mb that go exhausted trying to load a single page from your site.. But nice write up though..
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by nbright: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
she said their family house was opposite Amina hall... That must be Queen Amina hostels for girls, opposite Amina is social centre, where people drink, smoke, browse, play games, snooker, chess, etc... Maybe they converted the house she lived in to centre..
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
ID RATHER READ THIS THAN THE H0RSESHIT ON TONTO DIKE

1 Like

Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by goodgood2(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
Eugenia Abu- the most beautiful woman that has ever come out of northern Nigeria.

Even when i was a young boy in nursery school, i used to recognise her goodlooks and gorgeous smile; quite often i said: "that aunty is beautiful."

1 Like

Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by lolaluv1(f): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
A daughter of hers finished from ABU too. She got alot of toasters for just being Eugenia Abu's daughter....

Back to the topic, I read Eugenia Abu's poems. It was more like a simplistic, diary-like outpour of emotions. Maybe that is her writing style sha.
She's excellent at broadcasting though. Being in front of the camera is a daunting task.

1 Like

Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by TiffanyJ(f): 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
Eugenia Abu has always been my role model.

1 Like

Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by NaLaugh: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
I had a crush on this lady way back in the day. Haha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by Bolt2011(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
iyke648: Are u an ABUSITE?

O yes am proud to be an Abusite. You got issues with that?
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by AMossley(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
Good
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by AMossley(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
Frank olize is my guy
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by scobaba: 12:34am On Apr 02, 2013
Bolt2011: Thanks Iyaniwura for the usual educating write-ups

ABUSITES....naturally ahead cool

Copy cat. Na 'A lion is naturally ahead of you', referring to UNN students/graduates.
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by yam: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
chikaflora: Your write ups are always annoying,because they are always long and incomplete,you didn't even mention her twins,I was hoping to know about her husband and children.

...........it wet my appettite and give u so little bt i appreciate her work.

pls i need to know abt tokunboh ajayi.i love her so much with her glasses on den.

1 Like

Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by Blesyn014(m): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
@OP would really like to read somethinq about Ruth Opia (former news line presenter) thanks.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by Iyaniwura123: 12:52am On Apr 03, 2013
Your request is noted and I will work on it, thanks a lot for your time wink
Blesyn014: @OP would really like to read somethinq about Ruth Opia (former news line presenter) thanks.. smiley
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2013
Eugenia Abu ahahaha.... RIP to Tokunbo Ajayi........Nna,the early 90s NTA news rock pass movie for my eyes o.......I always looking forward to be like them........but later, ACCOUNTING rule my WORLD!!!

FATIMA ABASS HASSAN still remain my favourite while Cyril Stober rock-on....!!!

1 Like

Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2013
There is nothing more annoying on Nairaland than YOU,Chikaflora......U are always annoying and ur comments are boring!!!

Are u paying Iyaniwura for her articles,she even added what u re crying for........If u can't read her long epistle then shift!!!

Many of us find her long epistle and swagger educating,entertaining and interesting.....!!

it is stewpid peeps like u that keep discouraging few sane posters we have on Nairaland!!!

1 Like

Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by Iyaniwura123: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fatima Abbas Hassan! We share a trait there grin
donroxy: Eugenia Abu ahahaha.... RIP to Tokunbo Ajayi........Nna,the early 90s NTA news rock pass movie for my eyes o.......I always looking forward to be like them........but later, ACCOUNTING rule my WORLD!!!

FATIMA ABASS HASSAN still remain my favourite while Cyril Stober rock-on....!!!
Re: Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her by miftpulse: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2013
@iyaniwura
A master piece from your stables, a great deal research must have gone into this.Thumps up ma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Blasts Silverbirdtv For Not Giving Her Food At An Event / Tiwaloluwa Oluwademiladeola Chidera Aviella: Seyi Law's Daughter's New Photos / Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.