Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) (28817 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message / Timaya Steps Out In Style / D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by shaddi(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2015
Work hard and become a leader, be lazy and become a slave.

Source: https://instagram.com/p/2TADvQnIb_/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 06, 2015
yea...thatz true!!!

wow.... F T C tinz...mehn
Igbos are like ; There are 2 lil black birds siting on d wall. nwannem peter, nwannem paul.

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by temitemi1(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2015
Great talk!
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by AndreRose(f): 5:19pm On May 06, 2015
Yah. We are getting there.
Slow but steady.

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Summer1(f): 5:20pm On May 06, 2015
And howz that message powerful? Mtcheeeew

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Aminat508(f): 5:34pm On May 06, 2015
Timaya yii sha.....
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by smvinreal(f): 5:37pm On May 06, 2015
Thats so true

1 Like

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by faray: 5:39pm On May 06, 2015
na so.. go hard or go down

1 Like

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by benuejosh: 7:39pm On May 06, 2015
Noted.
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by jrupa(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2015
Onpoint..........even though some peeps no go like that lecture.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:15pm On May 06, 2015
So......it's the beard thingy everywhere now huh

By the time thieves start to drag am thinking say na Brazilian hair, e go red

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by pretydiva(f): 8:42pm On May 06, 2015
True talk bro. Joining u soon

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by may01(f): 8:44pm On May 06, 2015
True that
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by sKeetz(m): 9:13pm On May 06, 2015
Aminat508:
Timaya yii sha.....

Hater alert undecided

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Yustash001(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2015
At times working hard doesn't mean someone will attain leadership post....

7 Likes

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 06, 2015
I love ukwu grin
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 06, 2015
Yustash001:
At times working hard doesn't mean someone will attain leadership post....

Same thing I said to myself

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by youngberry001(m): 11:25pm On May 06, 2015
vheMa:
I love ukwu grin
seriously shocked
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 06, 2015
Summer1:
And howz that message powerful? Mtcheeeew
ooooh i feel so sorry for yhu...what else do yhu expect dan dat??
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by 3ace(m): 4:06am On May 07, 2015
Like he said, hardwork pays but sometimes, God may decide to visit you with unmerited favour and nobody can question him. He doesn't matter who you are or what you do.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Summer1(f): 6:07am On May 07, 2015
AyoTizzy:
ooooh i feel so sorry for yhu...what else do yhu expect dan dat??

NA wa oo, feeling sorry for me shaa
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 07, 2015
Many people do not know what hardwork means. No one should wish to work hard in 21st century. Singing funny songs on beats is never hard work like what my village farmers go through, yet a musician makes more money. Village farming is hardwork, making music is NEVER hardwork, its smart work. Most wealthiest people are smarter than their contemporaries. How can you explain Steve Jobs who had no knowledge of programming become richer than all the programmers he controlled and he even cheated all of them out. What of Bill Gates, what they hell did he really know better than his colleagues. I have noted that hardwork paid until 20th century. In 21st century, you can lift all the blocks at building site, but you cant make money as a footballer who is having fun and getting paid, you cant be as rich as these people called Musicians, who can not even play piano or guitar yet are making money. So, my dear Timaya, its SMART WORK not HARD WORK.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 07, 2015
youngberry001:
seriously shocked
yes ogrin
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by condralbede(m): 9:17am On May 07, 2015
On point broo
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Blurry: 9:18am On May 07, 2015
Leading the pack as always.

Egberi papa... the plantain boy

Timaya don blow
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 07, 2015
word!
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by hazyfm: 9:18am On May 07, 2015
nice and powerful words
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Fernandowski(m): 9:19am On May 07, 2015
If you work hard for what you got,no one can take it from you
Work hard,play hard

1 Like

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by MKO4ever(m): 9:19am On May 07, 2015
Well said bro
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by OzMingle(m): 9:19am On May 07, 2015
True talk
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Rowlandjude(m): 9:19am On May 07, 2015
Money is good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Sandra Achums Welcomes Baby Boy In Germany (Photos) / Vogue Names Wizkid Nigeria's Best-Dressed Pop Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.