Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (120877 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Joeslim(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
Gud evenin house, a frnd has a chalenge and i want a gud advice frm xperiencd people in d house to solve d prblm. A frnd aplied 4 a course in UI whch uper-credit was requird and oda criteria, he met al d requirement. He had 4.0 has his CGPA and he was awarded DISTINCTION in ND. He usd d result 4 d registratn and nw d school awarded him upa-credit in his transcript, sayin there was an eror in d forma result dat DISTINCTION starts frm 4.5. Shud he submit d transcript like dat and make amendment in d nxt online uploadin or wat shud he do dat wil nt forfeit diz chanz of gainin adm diz yr. Ur sincere advice wil be apreciatd thnx.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Steven009: 8:33am On Aug 29, 2013
Pls beautiful people, I sat for d Cambridge A'levels exam nd intend to use it to enter UI as a DE aspirant,I choose ui as 2nd choice nd oau as 1st, what are my chances of been admitted wv a total of 9points into d department of Economics in the two universities..please reply God bless.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2013
Joeslim: Gud evenin house, a frnd has a chalenge and i want a gud advice frm xperiencd people in d house to solve d prblm. A frnd aplied 4 a course in UI whch uper-credit was requird and oda criteria, he met al d requirement. He had 4.0 has his CGPA and he was awarded DISTINCTION in ND. He usd d result 4 d registratn and nw d school awarded him upa-credit in his transcript, sayin there was an eror in d forma result dat DISTINCTION starts frm 4.5. Shud he submit d transcript like dat and make amendment in d nxt online uploadin or wat shud he do dat wil nt forfeit diz chanz of gainin adm diz yr. Ur sincere advice wil be apreciatd thnx.

if i get u right, now his ND result is showing distinction while his transcript upper credit. its simple to solve as it happen to me when my ND is Distinction my transcript issued to me had upper credit on it which i later wrote to my sch and the correction was made with an apology letter on.

now my advice is that, he or she shud write to his sch for correction that means he his to be given anoda certificate with a letter of apology and this new certificate is to been uploaded with the letter wen UI call for online registration. hope u find this helpful
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by ayodeji752: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
Has any DE candidate been given admission?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Joeslim(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thnx man 4 dat but d uper credit on d transcript wasn't a mistake, it was deliberate. Dey claimd d 4.0 is nt equal to distinctn but upa credit. D certificate of dat result wil cary upa credit nw instead of d 4ma distinctn. Wat do u thnk?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 2:02am On Aug 30, 2013
ayodeji752: Has any DE candidate been given admission?

this sound funny, we have not done the online registration oo but by God grace we will be admitted
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 2:05am On Aug 30, 2013
Joeslim: Thnx man 4 dat but d uper credit on d transcript wasn't a mistake, it was deliberate. Dey claimd d 4.0 is nt equal to distinctn but upa credit. D certificate of dat result wil cary upa credit nw instead of d 4ma distinctn. Wat do u thnk?

yes i understand u, u just have to do it has i said b4 and dont forget if u re using for admission this yr consider TIME as a factor
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Joeslim(m): 6:17am On Aug 30, 2013
Can som1 tell me d diference btwn a professional diploma and National diploma, and can professional diploma be usd 4 D.E in a place where National diploma is required? Or are dey d same? Some needs help on diz. Ur genuine contributn wil be apreciatd. Thnx in anticipatn.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Joeslim(m): 6:25am On Aug 30, 2013
Thnx my broda 4 dat advice, but nw he stil has d transcript with him. Can he go request 4 d leta and atach d two togeda at d same time? And is it necesary he explain anythn to them at d ofice concernin d isue b4 submisn, or shud he wait for d online reg b4 he submit d leta? And wen it hapnd to u last yr were u stil given d admisn and was it UI too. Pls clearify diz. Thnx so much.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by adeniyidestiny: 7:16am On Aug 31, 2013
If you guys didnt see my reply I am so
sorry for that, but the problem is I dont
know how to make a reply on a
particular post, I only know Hw I can
post information. so if any body can help
me out with the steps its welcom.
Concerning the three courses I said
previously, yeah That is how it was and
I'm very sure is still continue. At the
time of registration when we will be
register online (2000.00k) we are goin
to choose any other three (3) courses.
so that if you are not able to get the 1st
choice you can get from added ones.
The good story about UI is that nø
matter the course you read they use
O.level in giving admission. Don't forget to send me steps to comment on particular post as I said, love ya.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Artery: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2013
Good morning, friends. I'm addressing this question to those who have gone to submit their transcripts. Before I went there, I heard from some people the documents that were required from them together with their transcripts, so I took along those documents, but on getting there, they asked me for just one document, even when I asked if those other ones are not to be submitted also. This was the situation with a friend of mine who submitted a few days after I did. Please, do they require candidates to submit different documents together with their transcripts? Why doesn't everybody submit the same documents, & what are the criteria for determining who submits what?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Osunstate: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2013
adeniyi destiny: If you guys didnt see my reply I am so
sorry for that, but the problem is I dont
know how to make a reply on a
particular post, I only know Hw I can
post information. so if any body can help
me out with the steps its welcom.
Concerning the three courses I said
previously, yeah That is how it was and
I'm very sure is still continue. At the
time of registration when we will be
register online (2000.00k) we are goin
to choose any other three (3) courses.
so that if you are not able to get the 1st
choice you can get from added ones.
The good story about UI is that nø
matter the course you read they use
O.level in giving admission. Don't forget to send me steps to comment on particular post as I said, love ya.
d post u want to comment on,u wil c QUOTE below d post,u wil nw click on it..then u wil nw comment on d post
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fineyemi(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hapi new month guys. We ar nw in september.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Asb4love(m): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
Happy new month,any info for d.e candidate from UI?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by knelson(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pass your next jamb in flying colors!! Over 2500 physics multiple choice questions! Jamb Biology and English (2000-2002)! It’s free!!! Just go to http://eginny.com/moodle/
MORE COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fineyemi(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2013
No info yet. I don't even knw if they ar still collectin transcript
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2013
fineyemi: No info yet. I don't even knw if they ar still collectin transcript
they might still be collecting
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2013
i just dont know how UI are GOING about this year admission with ASUU on the other side
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by olayide99: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Good day house, are they still collecting transcript, because some are yet not submit there own due to some processing in their school.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fineyemi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls ooooo. Sombody should pls confirm for us ooo. my friends ar yet to submit their transcript. But am scared ooo rumies. Do u tink ui wil b collectin transcript wen we ar already in september. Cos all skuls had stop collection of transcript
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by bosini01(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
anybody in the house going to u.i this week
, let me know. i need to register my transcript. i cannot afford to lose this year admission
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by bosini01(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
bosini01: anybody in the house going to u.i this week
, let me know. i need to register my transcript. i cannot afford to lose this year admission

get me on th
is nos 07068409288
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by adeniyidestiny: 7:07am On Sep 03, 2013
Osunstate: d post u want to comment on,u wil c QUOTE below d post,u wil nw click on it..then u wil nw comment on d post
Ok my person let me give a trial
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by adeniyidestiny: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2013
fineyemi: Pls ooooo. Sombody should pls confirm for us ooo. my friends ar yet to submit their transcript. But am scared ooo rumies. Do u tink ui wil b collectin transcript wen we ar already in september. Cos all skuls had stop collection of transcript
No problem go and submit its well
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by bosini01(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2013
i need someone to help me confirm if my transcript has reached u.i, so that i don"t waste money going to u.i
NAME : OGUNDIJO MICHAEL OLATUNBOSUN
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by horlarbycee(f): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2013
hi pals, pls wil u.i direct entry candidates write exam?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2013
Artery: Good morning, friends. I'm addressing this question to those who have gone to submit their transcripts. Before I went there, I heard from some people the documents that were required from them together with their transcripts, so I took along those documents, but on getting there, they asked me for just one document, even when I asked if those other ones are not to be submitted also. This was the situation with a friend of mine who submitted a few days after I did. Please, do they require candidates to submit different documents together with their transcripts? Why doesn't everybody submit the same documents, & what are the criteria for determining who submits what?
d main tin was nysc discharge certificate. Dats wat i was asked to submit
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fineyemi(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2013
For ND student from a poly. Only ur transcript is required.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2013
The University of Ibadan hereby requests all candidates who made the uni their First choice in the direct entry admission for 2013/2014 to submit their biodata and SSCE WAEC/NECO, A levels or equivalent certificate results online directly through http:/www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/directentry on or before 12th September, 2013.

Thats not all of the information though, its too much to type so I urge aspirants to check todays (3rd september) Guardian Newspaper for more information please. All the best.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by olayide99: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Khady01: The University of Ibadan hereby requests all candidates who made the uni their First choice in the direct entry admission for 2013/2014 to submit their biodata and SSCE WAEC/NECO, A levels or equivalent certificate results online directly through http:/www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/directentry on or before 12th September, 2013.

Thats not all of the information though, its too much to type so I urge aspirants to check todays (3rd september) Guardian Newspaper for more information please. All the best.

more about the above information check today (3rd september) Guardian Newspaper page 51.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
tanks guy bt whats d pin, and user id
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Khady01: The University of Ibadan hereby requests all candidates who made the uni their First choice in the direct entry admission for 2013/2014 to submit their biodata and SSCE WAEC/NECO, A levels or equivalent certificate results online directly through http:/www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/directentry on or before 12th September, 2013.

hope this is not a rumour sha,but is the same update appear on their website bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.