Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (120836 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by adeniyidestiny: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
Please guys you know anybody admitted to Economics, because I haven't see or hear any better oo concerning ECONOMICS DEPT
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mizkelz(f): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
wu has admitted into faculty of pharmacy?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by tosenj(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
adeniyi destiny: Please guys you know anybody admitted to Economics, because I haven't see or hear any better oo concerning ECONOMICS DEPT
Sanguine said she has been admitted dats the only person so far
#Team Economics

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Johncuppa(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pls help! Pls i dont knw if u.i allow b.tech(2.1) in chemistry for d.e into pharmacy. Pls anybody to help by answering if he or she knws, asap
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Destiny4fame(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
Has anybody been admitted for soxiology/yoruba........
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by adeniyidestiny: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
tosenj:
Sanguine said she has been admitted dats the only person so far
#Team Economics

She is the only person said she as offer yet o waiting happen
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mismak(f): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sanguine: Yaaaayyy!! I've Been offered my course of choice... ECOnomics.
But fortunately, I already paid acceptance fee to another varsity so I'm forfeiting this admission.
I'd have given my slot to someone on here if it were possible. grin grin

Congrats dear...
dash me d slot nau....#smiles#
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by mathefaro(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
AMIDULAHI: [b][/b]All thank, glorification and adoration to Allah, I have been admitted into university of ibadan, Statistics as a course. i just check my status through jamb website, but the school did not release any list of D.E
please bro, did you apply with nd, A level or degree?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by ogegold: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
any news about political science
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by xbrown10: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
Plz to dos of us who are yet to b admited plz don't ignore dis Am waiting 4 u to pass this "الله اكبر" (Allahu Akbar) To 7 people believe me after 3days ur wishes will com true. pls do it with faith, wallahi tallahi it works!

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hello everyone,I wish you best of luck

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hello, pls this is for all mbbs aspirants,
mbbs list was released last night (friday night).
How do i know?
I was admitted.
a friend of mine was also admitted for the same course.
We both applied with a'level.
As for my grade, i had 16 points, and my friend had 15. I dont know about the cutoff, or how many were admitted. I wish you all the best. Its not over yet! So dont lose hope. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Dahyormine(m): 2:20am On Dec 01, 2013
chukwuma00: Hello, pls this is for all mbbs aspirants,
How do i know?
I was admitted.
As for my grade, i had 16 points, and my friend had 15. I dont know about the cutoff, or how many were admitted. I wish you all the best. Its not over yet! So dont lose hope. cheesy
pls is there anything like 2nd list?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by jdzarrus99: 3:06am On Dec 01, 2013
[/color]
Dahyormine: pls is there anything like 2nd list?
[color=#000099]
Certainly dere shud be
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by ababioemmy: 5:47am On Dec 01, 2013
Johncuppa: Pls help! Pls i dont knw if u.i allow b.tech(2.1) in chemistry for d.e into pharmacy. Pls anybody to help by answering if he or she knws, asap
DNT COS UI CONSIDER CAMBRIDGE ALEVEL HOLDERS THAN GRADUATES
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 01, 2013
chukwuma00: Hello, pls this is for all mbbs aspirants,
How do i know?
I was admitted.
on point
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Akby(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2013
Y'all u need not to panic... There is what we call Jamb Merit list. With Jamb merit list, ur admission is automatic from Jamb and it usually come first before the school admits. After Jamb admission list comes school admission list. Was once a beneficiary of this framework. Was admitted to my polytechnic without doing post jamb or knowing anybody later I was told my name came out with Jamb merit list. To qualify for this, u must have passed ur exams with a distinction mark. Only A'level applicants can benefit from this merit list because there is a partnership between Nigeria and Cambridge so the result gets to Jamb first before getting to them. There Jamb can select the brainiacs among them and give them automatic admission. The highest point in A'level is 16points and the other guy dusted it that was why he was admitted automatically and also the 15points guy. That is it... If you are yet to see ur name, just relax and get a chilled Lacasera lol. For UI candidates on here, I'm going to admission office on monday to make enquiry about the list cos I too did DE to UniIbadan last year. Success y'all and please no panics. Ur names would be out this week all things being equal.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Abiolabalogun(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2013
Thanks in bunch bro
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fineyemi(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2013
Tanks so much 4 dat wonderful info
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2013
Akby: Y'all u need not to panic... There is what we call Jamb Merit list. With Jamb merit list, ur admission is automatic from Jamb and it usually come first before the school admits. After Jamb admission list comes school admission list. Was once a beneficiary of this framework. Was admitted to my polytechnic without doing post jamb or knowing anybody later I was told my name came out with Jamb merit list. To qualify for this, u must have passed ur exams with a distinction mark. Only A'level applicants can benefit from this merit list because there is a partnership between Nigeria and Cambridge so the result gets to Jamb first before getting to them. There Jamb can select the brainiacs among them and give them automatic admission. The highest point in A'level is 16points and the other guy dusted it that was why he was admitted automatically and also the 15points guy. That is it... If you are yet to see ur name, just relax and get a chilled Lacasera lol. For UI candidates on here, I'm going to admission office on monday to make enquiry about the list cos I too did DE to UniIbadan last year. Success y'all and please no panics. Ur names would be out this week all things being equal.
They admitted OND brainiac too
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by smartluvu(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hey guys goodday to all,I don't even av much grammer to blow fr nw,am so confused dats all pls I need some1 to tell me how to check ma admsn status abeg,I applied fr statistics with ND upper abeg biko I need it sharp I'll chk bk soonest
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by adeniyidestiny: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
smartluvu: Hey guys goodday to all,I don't even av much grammer to blow fr nw,am so confused dats all pls I need some1 to tell me how to check ma admsn status abeg,I applied fr statistics with ND upper abeg biko I need it sharp I'll chk bk soonest
The easiest way buroda, just type jamb admission status on your gogle them provide your reg no that is all. Best of LUCK
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by adeniyidestiny: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Akby: Y'all u need not to panic... There is what we call Jamb Merit list. With Jamb merit list, ur admission is automatic from Jamb and it usually come first before the school admits. After Jamb admission list comes school admission list. Was once a beneficiary of this framework. Was admitted to my polytechnic without doing post jamb or knowing anybody later I was told my name came out with Jamb merit list. To qualify for this, u must have passed ur exams with a distinction mark. Only A'level applicants can benefit from this merit list because there is a partnership between Nigeria and Cambridge so the result gets to Jamb first before getting to them. There Jamb can select the brainiacs among them and give them automatic admission. The highest point in A'level is 16points and the other guy dusted it that was why he was admitted automatically and also the 15points guy. That is it... If you are yet to see ur name, just relax and get a chilled Lacasera lol. For UI candidates on here, I'm going to admission office on monday to make enquiry about the list cos I too did DE to UniIbadan last year. Success y'all and please no panics. Ur names would be out this week all things being equal.
Thanks man for the info, even this cool tension na
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by smartluvu(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
adeniyi destiny:
The easiest way buroda, just type jamb admission status on your gogle them provide your reg no that is all. Best of LUCK

Done so b4 I asked here tnx bro,buh y is UI doing this to me na can't they just gimme ma admsn either by mistake or willingly I don't care how all I want is admsn offered pls na beg I dey beg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by danevans19(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
Those who had distinction in ond weren't admitted. So, wat would u say abt dat?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by bosini01(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Anyone having info abt the payment of the acceptance fee shld not hesitate to post it on this forum.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by IBRAHEEM8(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
bosini01: Anyone having info abt the payment of the acceptance fee shld not hesitate to post it on this forum.

4get anytin @bt acceptanc tinz......without d list on d skul website dere is gonna b notin @bt d acceptanc....
Wat all of us has to do nao is 2 remain steadfast in our prayer 4 our co-nairalandaz to b admitted tooooooooooooooo.
Bt instead of dat...most of us who had gotten d admittn refuse to com online n render our valued contributn,d way we ar doin b4 we are admitted....plz 4 God shake let us change

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by IBRAHEEM8(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
i remain loyal 2 dis family aoz
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2013

tanks bro for the info.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wow room dry hmmm, almost everyone is tinkin of wat to do next, some for acceptance while some thinking of taking anoda DE next yr,

from me Omodave to those tinkin of being defeated, u are not, u will not nd u cant be defeated, just believe.

Happy new month to u all
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Agatao: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
any1 admited in industrial and productin eng.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Akintileboy: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Today's date. 1/12/13. Remember that 1+12=13. God will perfect your needs before the end of the year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.