Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (120843 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mzflexydeeva: will loook out 4 deir MSc form.
That will be May,2014. They resumed some months back!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
dest4real:
That will be May,2014. They resumed some months back!
AIit.... TNX! So y didn't u pick unilorin 4 DE?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mzflexydeeva: AIit.... TNX! So y didn't u pick unilorin 4 DE?
My siblings are not in the country...mummy is alone, she needs sum1 2 be around her in Ibadan! If not for my choice of course(MSc.Toxicology) i wouldn't av gone back 2 Ilorin for MSc den! Same reason i took my NYSC in University of Ibadan! I must tell u, me not getting admitted in UI 4 MBBS came 2 me as a rude shock! Maybe is my destiny!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by tosenj(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mismak: but dis is NOT FAIR @ al...

jst 10 candidates for Economics...

Ui eleyii o da o........
Me sef tire for them oo
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
dest4real:
My siblings are not in the country...mummy is alone, she needs sum1 2 be around her in Ibadan! If not for my choice of course(MSc.Toxicology) i wouldn't av gone back 2 Ilorin for MSc den! Same reason i took my NYSC in University of Ibadan! I must tell u, me not getting admitted in UI 4 MBBS came 2 me as a rude shock! Maybe is my destiny!
I can understand dear. So wats ur next plan now?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
i feel the pain of many, well everyone shud just calm down
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by tosenj(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mismak: but dis is NOT FAIR @ al...

jst 10 candidates for Economics...

Ui eleyii o da o........
Me sef tire for dem ooh
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
@Akintileboy, did u still inquire abt info.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by tosenj(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mismak: Has any1 gottin admitd tru his/her fallback courses?

Nd is der any 2nd choice candidate dah av gottin admisn?
Yeah I knw of sme1 she chose Sociology as her fall back course and she was given
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mzflexydeeva: I can understand dear. So wats ur next plan now?
PHD..

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
dest4real:
Unilorin.

i swear UI is fake!

Oh c'mon young lady... stop sounding so pathetic! whatever do you mean by ''UI is fake'' ?!

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Akintileboy: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
AFTER SO much stress Signing and clearance for my A LEVEL CERTIFICATE. I finally collected it. So stress that I will have to spend d nite in IB. D outcome of admission info for you guys. I went to admission office and I was told more lists to come out on post jamb together with 2nd lists of Direct entry but limited. But no OND and HND for some courses eg college of medicine, microbiology and odas. remember no lists for microbiology and some faculty of science courses. Just a list for biochemistry. MEDICAL STUDENTS with 14 points below to like 6 pts for A level should expect to be push to oda department. Hoping for you guys Even my friend with 6 points DAT will thought had little or no chance was given His course civil engineering. Anoda with 8points was given physiotherapy. Those candidates choose it so I will advice you to choose wisely when choosing Courses in UI. If not if you don't meet your course cutoff don't be surprise that those with Lower marks than you will later get higher courses than you
. Anyway no course z not good sha provided you know your way out

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
Akintileboy: AFTER SO much stress Signing and clearance for my A LEVEL CERTIFICATE. I finally collected it. So stress that I will have to spend d nite in IB. D outcome of admission info for you guys. I went to admission office and I was told more lists to come out on post jamb together with 2nd lists of Direct entry but limited. But no OND and HND for some courses eg college of medicine, microbiology and odas. remember no lists for microbiology and some faculty of science courses. Just a list for biochemistry. MEDICAL STUDENTS with 14 points below to like 6 pts for A level should expect to be push to oda department. Hoping for you guys Even my friend with 6 points DAT will thought had little or no chance was given His course civil engineering. Anoda with 8points was given physiotherapy. Those candidates choose it so I will advice you to choose wisely when choosing Courses in UI. If not if you don't meet your course cutoff don't be surprise that those with Lower marks than you will later get higher courses than you

tanks for the info. did they talk abt the duration for the list to be out
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
dest4real:
PHD..
let's talk on mbbs thrend
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by deolu12: 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
only 8 students for pharmacy.whyyyy,im a graduate with good gp .wat happened
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Qualcoms(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Akintileboy: AFTER SO much stress Signing and clearance for my A LEVEL CERTIFICATE. I finally collected it. So stress that I will have to spend d nite in IB. D outcome of admission info for you guys. I went to admission office and I was told more lists to come out on post jamb together with 2nd lists of Direct entry but limited. But no OND and HND for some courses eg college of medicine, microbiology and odas. remember no lists for microbiology and some faculty of science courses. Just a list for biochemistry. MEDICAL STUDENTS with 14 points below to like 6 pts for A level should expect to be push to oda department. Hoping for you guys Even my friend with 6 points DAT will thought had little or no chance was given His course civil engineering. Anoda with 8points was given physiotherapy. Those candidates choose it so I will advice you to choose wisely when choosing Courses in UI. If not if you don't meet your course cutoff don't be surprise that those with Lower marks than you will later get higher courses than you
....see...the right question is...I can see on dat list, especially for Elect dept. dat there are some studnts whose names r pasted n yet our result bench theirs...does it mean our names were removed n theirs slotted... Y? Y? UI is becoming to lose her integrity...pls, who knws a n
Newspaper house Editor..I need a column pls... signify...
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by deolu12: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
pls how do u check admission status
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mismak(f): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
tosenj:
Yeah I knw of sme1 she chose Sociology as her fall back course and she was given

ok tnx....i chose sociology nd statistics as myn tho'

#It is well...
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Pascalbaba(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
deolu12: only 8 students for pharmacy.whyyyy,im a graduate with good gp .wat happened

Sorry bro, buh dats exactly what many MBBS aspirants(degree holders) have on their minds especially @dest4real. UI but why?!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by danevans19(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Qualcoms: ....see...the right question is...I can see on dat list, especially for Elect dept. dat there are some studnts whose names r pasted n yet our result bench theirs...does it mean our names were removed n theirs slotted... Y? Y? UI is becoming to lose her integrity...pls, who knws a n
We can do anytin dan take it like dat. Don't worry. Jst calm down
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by danevans19(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Qualcoms: ....see...the right question is...I can see on dat list, especially for Elect dept. dat there are some studnts whose names r pasted n yet our result bench theirs...does it mean our names were removed n theirs slotted... Y? Y? UI is becoming to lose her integrity...pls, who knws a n
We can't do anytin dan take it like dat. Don't worry. Jst calm down
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sanguine:

Oh c'mon young lady... stop sounding so pathetic! whatever do you mean by ''UI is fake'' ?!
Ok hear these: A graduate of university of Ilorin with a Upper second class honours degree in BSc. Biochemistry with a CGPA of 4.31 on a 5.0 scale was denied admission into MB;BS. That's not all; they rank "A-LEVEL CERTIFICATE" above my degree certificate...oh, this is very unfair...
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Akintileboy: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
For Nd,Hnd and degree holder students UI cannot easily choose the best cos most of you are from different schools so different school standard and different factors apart from Academic may make a result of a candidate to be better than some even though they might not be better than such in academic. So it doesn't show accurate justification of students unlike ALEVEL where all students write same exam irrespective of their place or centre. it shows more accurate justification. SO therefore UI prefers using o level to choose the best among ND, Hnd and degree holder students. Since d certificate is the same truout (waec and Neco) So if your mate with lower GP points is admitted over you. Check his/her o level. It must be better than your. If you are not admitted then your o level is not strong. submit a stronger and better one next time. don't lose hope yet. still waiting for 2nd list. My mates and I have As and distinction mostly in our o levels

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Akintileboy: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
dest4real:
Ok hear these: A graduate of university of Ilorin with a Upper second class honours degree in BSc. Biochemistry with a CGPA of 4.31 on a 5.0 scale was denied admission into MB;BS. That's not all; they rank "A-LEVEL CERTIFICATE" above my degree certificate...oh, this is very unfair...
I'm not Surprise even as an engineering students It z compulsory to do biochemistry in A LEVEL. We all did biochemistry and some pharmacy courses in A level. if you don't believe try the last may/June biology for A level you will understand it
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
Akintileboy: I'm not Surprise even as an engineering students It z compulsory to do biochemistry in A LEVEL. We all did biochemistry and some pharmacy courses in A level. if you don't believe try the last may/June biology for A level you will understand it
So u want to compare what i did for 4years with what A-LEVEL students did? or what point are you driving at?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Akintileboy: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
dest4real:
So u want to compare what i did for 4years with what A-LEVEL students did? or what point are you driving at?
no not sir. Check your o level sir
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
My only point is, if UI know dey won't take degree holders den dey had better stop advertising 4 1st degree. its beta they share d quata & allocate a certain number of slots to BSc holders.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Akintileboy: no not sir. Check your o level sir
Well, by the grace of God, save English Language dat i had C4 and further mathematics where i got a B2, i had A1 in d rest, just so u knw! U can't compare my BSc. cert. with any "A- CERT.", u hear...In developed countries, to be offered admission to study medicine, u have 2 tender ur 1st degree...the last time i checked,"A-LEVEL result" is not a 1st degree result. If u want, i can show u a photo shot of my "WAEC result" NOT NECO...but that's not even necessary, am nt here 2 argue with u, am just making my points clear!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mzflexydeeva: My only point is, if UI know dey won't take degree holders den dey had better stop advertising 4 1st degree. its beta they share d quata & allocate a certain number of slots to BSc holders.
No mind dem jor! Just wasted my time.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 2:36am On Dec 03, 2013
Pls, can any1 tell when d 2nd list gonna be out
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by sadeeeeeeq: 3:54am On Dec 03, 2013
I applied 4 comp sci wit HND upper credit in comp sci 4rm a reputable sch.choose statistics $ maths as fallback.yet no show and u are askin me how sure i am? I might need to visit UI & ask questions y dis denial.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 4:18am On Dec 03, 2013
sadeeeeeeq: I applied 4 comp sci wit HND upper credit in comp sci 4rm a reputable sch.choose statistics $ maths as fallback.yet no show and u are askin me how sure i am? I might need to visit UI & ask questions y dis denial.
May God help us o. I also applied for comp sci, I did A levels, my mates dat we hv same point had already gaind admission into petr eng, civil eng, geology and d likes. I pray d 2nd list favours

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.