Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here (102419 Views)

Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. / Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / University Of Ado-ekiti "admission Stuffs,update,post Utme Info" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by ayswagga5: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2013
where are all dis computer science student ?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by zhukafa(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2013
Just an advice for those who would be writing next week. I wrote mine yesterday and i was robbed of all my belongings i came with all the way from port Harcourt. The security men said that nothing would be allowed into the examination hall even wallet. So i dropped my bag containing my file in which all my documents even my birth certificate, wassce results, my testimonial and all the document for every school i applied for pume. Also in the bag contains my iphone 4s, my Nokia e5, my friends blackberry bold 5 (he is also a nairalander and also on this thread) , his car key, his wallet containing (atm cards, drivers licence, passport photograph, companies id card etc) , also in that bag contains a Nokia phone torch. My cloths, etc. So since we couldn't go in with those items, i personally dropped it with a lady who sales food in front under the canopy where who were asked to stay. I told her that phones are inside the bag and should be taken care of properly, she showed me where to drop the bag, so i dropped the bag under her table. Just to come after the exams and found out that my bag is no where to be found. I asked the woman of my bag and she started telling me that she don't know who came and took the bag off. So the case was reported to the security of the school and the where trying to help issues, only for the CSO of the school came and interfered and told the woman to go to her place where she is selling food. He was speaking yoruba to her. The other nairalander who owns the blackberry is from yoruba and he interpreted to me that the CSO said that he does not want problem, that the villages are deadly that the like fight, so he does not want problem. Hmmm, i got mad, i approached the CSO, only for him to tell me that it was written on the site that no phones should be brought to the exam. I went to the police station to make a formal report which one of the security men which wasn't in favour with what the CSO judged. He said i should go and make a formal report, that my bag or properties might be seen at the seen of a robbery and that's going to be another case. So we went to the police station which is very close to where the exams are been written.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by zhukafa(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2013
Please, am pleading to all nairalander and the students of the school to assist a brother in search of my documents Please. Am really dis organized right now. The good lord i serve will surely touch the heart of the person that made away with the bag. Because he is really condemning my life. Please help me in the search. I reside at port Harcourt, my name is Ekeji Princewill Chinagorom. Email address: zhukafa@yahoo.com
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by barackohandso(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
zhukafa: Please, am pleading to all nairalander and the students of the school to assist a brother in search of my documents Please. Am really dis organized right now. The good lord i serve will surely touch the heart of the person that made away with the bag. Because he is really condemning my life. Please help me in the search. I reside at port Harcourt, my name is Ekeji Princewill Chinagorom. Email address: zhukafa@yahoo.com

Wow, this is really serious. This is a really bad experience. You should put more pressure on the police to help you.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Sanguinesir(m): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Any demography n social statistics student or aspirants? Pls drop ur result or xperience, lets delibrate
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
adetola31: Congratulations 2 all that got 50 and above... According 2 last yr cut off mark, it ws 40% and above cos of massive failure.. Bt lets wait 4 dis years cut off mark... And please i wil urge every one 2 follow up with d admission so simple mistake won't made u be deny of ur admisn... There are alot of people that came 4 d exam and they wil be luking 4 means 2 drop people. Don't dull o... I pray nairalanders will share their testimonies...
Mass failure in jamb or post jamb?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
laykhorn:
Absolutely Wrong!!!
I am a student of the school and I knew NOBODY, DIDNT CHOOSE THEM and was ADMITTED. So stop spewing sh.it about. What was ur score sef?
dont mind him jhor,plz wot was ur last year putme nd jamb result
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by zhukafa(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Wow, this is really serious. This is a really bad experience. You should put more pressure on the police to help you.

my dear, the police also is afraid of the community people. They were just sympathezing with me, no more thing was done. The CSO works hand to hand with the police and the cso has already informed them since he saw me going to the station. So no much thing i have seen happening.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
zhukafa: Just an advice for those who would be writing next week. I wrote mine yesterday and i was robbed of all my belongings i came with all the way from port Harcourt. The security men said that nothing would be allowed into the examination hall even wallet. So i dropped my bag containing my file in which all my documents even my birth certificate, wassce results, my testimonial and all the document for every school i applied for pume. Also in the bag contains my iphone 4s, my Nokia e5, my friends blackberry bold 5 (he is also a nairalander and also on this thread) , his car key, his wallet containing (atm cards, drivers licence, passport photograph, companies id card etc) , also in that bag contains a Nokia phone torch. My cloths, etc. So since we couldn't go in with those items, i personally dropped it with a lady who sales food in front under the canopy where who were asked to stay. I told her that phones are inside the bag and should be taken care of properly, she showed me where to drop the bag, so i dropped the bag under her table. Just to come after the exams and found out that my bag is no where to be found. I asked the woman of my bag and she started telling me that she don't know who came and took the bag off. So the case was reported to the security of the school and the where trying to help issues, only for the CSO of the school came and interfered and told the woman to go to her place where she is selling food. He was speaking yoruba to her. The other nairalander who owns the blackberry is from yoruba and he interpreted to me that the CSO said that he does not want problem, that the villages are deadly that the like fight, so he does not want problem. Hmmm, i got mad, i approached the CSO, only for him to tell me that it was written on the site that no phones should be brought to the exam. I went to the police station to make a formal report which one of the security men which wasn't in favour with what the CSO judged. He said i should go and make a formal report, that my bag or properties might be seen at the seen of a robbery and that's going to be another case. So we went to the police station which is very close to where the exams are been written.
Dat pesin dat stole d bag has bin watchin u as u ar putin those item in ur bag.I also suspect d rice seller woman dat was lukin after ur bag.I burkled my own bag to the dat of d cbt center front gate.GOD WIL HELP U
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by barackohandso(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
zhukafa:

my dear, the police also is afraid of the community people. They were just sympathezing with me, no more thing was done. The CSO works hand to hand with the police and the cso has already informed them since he saw me going to the station. So no much thing i have seen happening.

That's very unacceptable. Police afraid of the community? Why then are they there in the first place.

You should go & complain in as many places as you can, admissions office if possible cos if you let it go, they'll just keep on doing it.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by zhukafa(m): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
SOA93: Dat pesin dat stole d bag has bin watchin u as u ar putin those item in ur bag.I also suspect d rice seller woman dat was lukin after ur bag.I burkled my own bag to the dat of d cbt center front gate.GOD WIL HELP U
Amen ooooo. Guy, am just confused now. No single contact, no document.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
i score 48per in my putme,258 in jamb,goin 4 comp sci.wot is my chance or bin admited.dat mat was further maths o,much nd hard.i dont do mathe 4 jamb,i did biology.GOD help me.

1 Like

Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by bodefakorede(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
@zhuka,,ao far,me jst get fone to browse now ooo.despite d wahala wey dose pple put us,na 48 dem stil giv me ooo.u don chek urs?d other guy got 38 also.abeg,anybody fr comp science..
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by osram(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
Plz do they ofer chemical or electrical engineering?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Ayommy1(f): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Economics nd development studies aspirant were ar u..let hook up..
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Forzap: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
zhukafa: Just an advice for those who would be writing next week. I wrote mine yesterday and i was robbed of all my belongings i came with all the way from port Harcourt. The security men said that nothing would be allowed into the examination hall even wallet. So i dropped my bag containing my file in which all my documents even my birth certificate, wassce results, my testimonial and all the document for every school i applied for pume. Also in the bag contains my iphone 4s, my Nokia e5, my friends blackberry bold 5 (he is also a nairalander and also on this thread) , his car key, his wallet containing (atm cards, drivers licence, passport photograph, companies id card etc) , also in that bag contains a Nokia phone torch. My cloths, etc. So since we couldn't go in with those items, i personally dropped it with a lady who sales food in front under the canopy where who were asked to stay. I told her that phones are inside the bag and should be taken care of properly, she showed me where to drop the bag, so i dropped the bag under her table. Just to come after the exams and found out that my bag is no where to be found. I asked the woman of my bag and she started telling me that she don't know who came and took the bag off. So the case was reported to the security of the school and the where trying to help issues, only for the CSO of the school came and interfered and told the woman to go to her place where she is selling food. He was speaking yoruba to her. The other nairalander who owns the blackberry is from yoruba and he interpreted to me that the CSO said that he does not want problem, that the villages are deadly that the like fight, so he does not want problem. Hmmm, i got mad, i approached the CSO, only for him to tell me that it was written on the site that no phones should be brought to the exam. I went to the police station to make a formal report which one of the security men which wasn't in favour with what the CSO judged. He said i should go and make a formal report, that my bag or properties might be seen at the seen of a robbery and that's going to be another case. So we went to the police station which is very close to where the exams are been written.

lie of life!!guy stop dis nonsense,u jst formed dis story!wat were u doin wit all does gadget wen goin 2 write exam?were u expectin dem 2 allow u wit all does phones?iphone 4s,bold5,nokia tourch,nokia e5,helo are we kids here?are u 4 real?wat happened 2 were u slept?cant u kip it dere?u clamed ur frnd has a ride(car)cant u kip it dere nd lock d car?guy abeg clean ur mouth jare ur story no make sense

2 Likes

Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by laykhorn(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
SOA93: dont mind him jhor,plz wot was ur last year putme nd jamb result
Scored 48, chose Mechanical Engn but was given Computer Engineering
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by laykhorn(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
osram: Plz do they ofer chemical or electrical engineering?
Electrical and Elect Engr but not yet for Chemical
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by barackohandso(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
laykhorn:

Are you an indigene & did you choose them as 1st and/or 2nd choice?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by odufalut: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
adetola31,here is my 2go id tepe20 or whatsapp 08109103898
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by ayswagga5: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
laykhorn:
bro whatsupp .....
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by negz: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pls I need help on accomodation. Wud b coming to ekiti tumoro for tuesday exam.pls does any one wanna help? N does any1 knw d rang of hotel prices Urgent answers please
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by zhukafa(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
Forza p:

lie of life!!guy stop dis nonsense,u jst formed dis story!wat were u doin wit all does gadget wen goin 2 write exam?were u expectin dem 2 allow u wit all does phones?iphone 4s,bold5,nokia tourch,nokia e5,helo are we kids here?are u 4 real?wat happened 2 were u slept?cant u kip it dere?u clamed ur frnd has a ride(car)cant u kip it dere nd lock d car?guy abeg clean ur mouth jare ur story no make sense
please , am not here to argue with you, just ask the CSO of the school of this story or even the D.P.O of the police station which is close to the school or even i can post the number of the dpo for investigation. So please, am not here for jokes. So when going for exam, and checking the distance where am coming from, i should drop my phone, shebi?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Hesohjay: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ayommy1: Economics nd development studies aspirant were ar u..let hook up..
guy a frnd of mine scored 40% goin 4 dis course any hope pls?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Forzap: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
zhukafa:
please , am not here to argue with you, just ask the CSO of the school of this story or even the D.P.O of the police station which is close to the school or even i can post the number of the dpo for investigation. So please, am not here for jokes. So when going for exam, and checking the distance where am coming from, i should drop my phone, shebi?

stop talkin lyke a kid jare,did i say u shld drop ur fones @ home?cant u kip it in ur frnds car?m sure u spent @ least a night dere why didnt u kip it were u slept?i dont even knw y u guyz carried 4 fones to an examination hall,for wat?anywayz ur story aint real so lemme leave u alone
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by zhukafa(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
Forza p:

stop talkin lyke a kid jare,did i say u shld drop ur fones @ home?cant u kip it in ur frnds car?m sure u spent @ least a night dere why didnt u kip it were u slept?i dont even knw y u carried 2 fones to an examination,for wat?anywayz ur story aint real so lemme leave u alone
did you take something this night, what's wrong with you. Moreover i don't have time to start to answer to irrelevant things that will help me locate my documents. So just pass, its not mearnt for you.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
hope my reply wasnt late?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
zhukafa:
Amen ooooo. Guy, am just confused now. No single contact, no document.
i av an idea...just go track ur d BB nd d sim card...ur network provider can also help u out,work on my idea now!!!
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
SOA93: i score 48per in my putme,258 in jamb,goin 4 comp sci.wot is my chance or bin admited.dat mat was further maths o,much nd hard.i dont do mathe 4 jamb,i did biology.GOD help me.
som1 likd dis post,y? I fild and u ar stil likin d post.ar u mockin mi
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
laykhorn:
plz can u help my own case? I scored 48 in putme.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
bodefakorede: @zhuka,,ao far,me jst get fone to browse now ooo.despite d wahala wey dose pple put us,na 48 dem stil giv me ooo.u don chek urs?d other guy got 38 also.abeg,anybody fr comp science..
mi get 48,goin 4 comp sci.i pray dat cut off shuld b 40 as last year o
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
negz:
Tanks was helpful
thank GOD hope my reply wasnt late?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (47) (Reply)

Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship / Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission / City Life Is Better Than Village Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.