Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here - Education (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here (102376 Views)

Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. / Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / University Of Ado-ekiti "admission Stuffs,update,post Utme Info" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Danix101: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2013
PLEASE YOU GUYS SHOULD HELP ME,I REALLY NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.In FUOYE pre-degree entrance exam,what subjects do they ask,is it the same with the combinations d person will do in the predegree or what?.God bless u as u reply...
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2013
u may check her site naw
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Danix101: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
PLEASE IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS APPLIED FOR THE PREDEGREE COS I BOUGHT MINE TODAY FROM THE BANK AND AS I TRIED TO VERIFY MY RECEIPT NO. AND CONFIRMATION NO,IT WASN'T WORKING,PLEASE ANYONE WHO HAS APPLIED FOR THE PREDEGREE OR WHO KNOWS ABOT IT SHOULD PLEASE ASSIST ME,ABEG!!!!!!!!
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Marian17(f): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Anuoluwap:
wow! A FAT Congrats to you dear. Start packing your luggage. My Mathematician

Thanks dear smiley smiley
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Marian17(f): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
adetola31: . Congrat once again...

Thanks bro
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Aydesmond(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pls anti spam boot don't ban me,am here to help my fellow nairalanders waiting gor the second list,let them find something doing Am here to introduce you guys to this site,they sell a package that contains

(1.HOW TO MAKE MONEY
SELLING THINGS ONLINE.(2)HOW TO MAKE
MONEY FROM WRITING ARTICLE.(3)HOW TO MAKE
MONEY BEING AN AFFLIATE MARKERTER. (4)HOW
TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR WEBSITE/WAPSITE.
(5)HOW TO MAKE MONEY FOR SELLING
PRODUCTS FOR JUMIA TRADING COMPANY.
(6)HOW TO MAKE $500 USING GOOGLE
ADSENSE. (7)HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM
COMMISSION JUSTICE DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK
ACCOUNT WITH WESTERN UNION.(coolHOW TO
MAKE MONEY FOR CREATING E-BOOKS.(9)HOW TO
MAKE MONEY FOR ADVERTISING PRODUCTS.
(10)HOW TO MAKE COOL CASH PUBLISHING.
(11)HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH PAY PER CLICK.
(12)30 LIST OF WEBSITE THAT PAY YOU WHEN
ANYBODY CLICK THERE AD FROM YOUR WEBSITE.
(13)HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM BLACKBERRY
MESSENGER. (14)HOW TO MAKE YOUR BUSINESS
GROW WITHING 3 MONTH.(15)HOW TO MAKE
MONEY DIRECTLY TO YOUR LOCAL BANK
ACCOUNT. (16)HOW TO MAKE $900 FROM
SPEEDY ADS (17)HOW TO SETUP YOUR OWN
BULK SMS WEBSITE WITH JUST #4,000 (18)HOW
TO USE PAY TO CLICK ON YOUR WESITE (19)LIST
OF PAY TO CLICK SITE THAT WORKS (20)HOW TO
USE AUTOPILOT IN MAKING MONEY.

In fact this package have been working for me here's the site so that you can get the package :- http://www.tipstomoney.wapka.mobi do not underrate it because its a wapka site,they don't need dot.com to sell the package.AM SURELY ENJOYING THIS EVEN IF THE MONEY FLOWING IN IS NOT,am getting my money. NO BE SCAMMM NA REAL.thanks guyz(give it a try)
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Anuoluwap(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
sign of E T
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Ibrahimlekzy(m): 6:09am On Sep 04, 2013
Aydesmond: Pls anti spam boot don't ban me,am here to help my fellow nairalanders waiting gor the second list,let them find something doing Am here to introduce you guys to this site,they sell a package that contains

(1.HOW TO MAKE MONEY

In fact this package have been working for me here's the site so that you can get the package :- http://www.tipstomoney.wapka.mobi do not underrate it because its a wapka site,they don't need dot.com to sell the package.AM SURELY ENJOYING THIS EVEN IF THE MONEY FLOWING IN IS NOT,am getting my money. NO BE SCAMMM NA REAL.thanks guyz(give it a try)
what's ur whatsapp no nd2go id
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2013
Aydesmond: Pls anti spam boot don't ban me,am here to help my fellow nairalanders waiting gor the second list,let them find something doing Am here to introduce you guys to this site,they sell a package that contains

(1.HOW TO MAKE MONEY

Get out dis is nt d next tinz,after admisn den urs comes later.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by kearl4: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
I'll advise FUOYE aspirants to leg their admission in the 2nd list...dats the only way o!
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by VanTee20(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
Yemmyteespeed007: u may check her site naw

Bro abeg add me on 2go (vantee20), I gat sum really important finz to ask...
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by kearl4: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
I'm not on 2go bro!
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Sheyiluv(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
kearl4: I'll advise FUOYE aspirants to leg their admission in the 2nd list...dats the only way o!
if i see person i knw mind o....
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
pesin way won help mi leg am talk say na 80percent b cut off mark,so it nt possible 4 him to help mi.it nt oye's fault it ui dat cause al dis.wel i knw al tinz wil walk 2geda 4 gud 4 mi dis year.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by JungleboyT(m): 5:32am On Sep 05, 2013
@soa93.... Do u hv dat person's number? And wat course is d cut off 80percent? What course did u apply 4?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by adetola31(m): 6:22am On Sep 05, 2013
Hmmm... Many thoughts in d mind of aspirant.... I will be heading back to Lagos 2day.. Later in d day i wil post some informations... Bt i wil advice u all, even d so calld Leg tins is so tight cos we hav alot of people dat passd d exam... And also d Leg u wil purchase can't be small Leg oo... Hmmm... Bt i wil tel u to beware of scam.. There r so info i can't post here... Add me on 2go....
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Sheyiluv(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2013
'username'
adetola31: Hmmm... Many thoughts in d mind of aspirant.... I will be heading back to Lagos 2day.. Later in d day i wil post some informations... Bt i wil advice u all, even d so calld Leg tins is so tight cos we hav alot of people dat passd d exam... And also d Leg u wil purchase can't be small Leg oo... Hmmm... Bt i wil tel u to beware of scam.. There r so info i can't post here... Add me on 2go....
if u knw persn lt me knw o coz me dey interestd
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by adetola31(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sheyiluv: 'username' if u knw persn lt me knw o coz me dey interestd
. Adetola31... God o...
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
JungleboyT: @soa93.... Do u hv dat person's number? And wat course is d cut off 80percent? What course did u apply 4?
c it a lie d man dont wanna help,may b he dont know hw to go about it.hw can putme cutof be 80per....i was conectd to d man ni,i avnt evn see d man nor speak to him on phone.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by adetola31(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
SOA93: c it a lie d man dont wanna help,may b he dont know hw to go about it.hw can putme cutof be 80per....i was conectd to d man ni,i avnt evn see d man nor speak to him on phone.
. The highest cut off is 70.....
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
i just spoke to an admin in fuoye,he said d general cutoff is 40per.bt he said he dont knw d ratio of putne nd jamb dat fuoye used.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by adetola31(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
D cut off mark is nt based on ur postume scores bt afta d calculation..... So u can imagine hw high it is....
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by adetola31(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
SOA93: i just spoke to an admin in fuoye,he said d general cutoff is 40per.bt he said he dont knw d ratio of putne nd jamb dat fuoye used.
no real admin person wil pick ur calls by dis time.... Beware!!! I can't say much here...
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
adetola31: . The highest cut off is 70.....
if d ratio of jamb is more dan putme am sure i wil b pick.bt if d ratio of putme is more dan jamb,den am afraid.i tink dat 80per is after d calcutns of jamb nd putme
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by barackohandso(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
adetola31: D cut off mark is nt based on ur postume scores bt afta d calculation..... So u can imagine hw high it is....

I'd love for you eloborate so we can explain better, and as long as it's not scam I think you should be free to say things here, afterall we're all aiming for the same thing.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by adetola31(m): 6:34am On Sep 06, 2013
I am also an aspirant..
barack_o_handso:

I'd love for you eloborate so we can explain better, and as long as it's not scam I think you should be free to say things here, afterall we're all aiming for the same thing.
. Alot of people are viewing dis thread... Scam? I neva said i ws gonna help get admision, i said i can't drop sum information here... I respect d school and its principles dats y.... And i like gud reputation....
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by adetola31(m): 6:39am On Sep 06, 2013
Gud day to all... Hope u r all doing well? As 4 those that are admitted plz go and pay before september 13 ooo else 4get d admision... D second list can only be released wen the school knows d students dat are interestd after d first batch, they wil luk d available space left and then release d 2nd list, sucess wil be ours...
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by adetola31(m): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2013
I will also say this, The school hasn't pick up to 70% of those that pickd them as first.... So 4 those that pickd them as 2nd choice and not at all.. Hmmmmm.... Dnt knw wat to tell u o..
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by flyingt: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
adetola31: I will also say this, The school hasn't pick up to 70% of those that pickd them as first.... So 4 those that pickd them as 2nd choice and not at all.. Hmmmmm.... Dnt knw wat to tell u o..
whether they are up to 70 or not,its none of my own buz,my buz is to get admitted and i bliv by the grace and mercy of God, am already admitted.....

1 Like

Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by adetola31(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Its easy said than done..
flyingt: whether they are up to 70 or not,its none of my own buz,my buz is to get admitted and i bliv by the grace and mercy of God, am already admitted.....
. Its just God... Don't meet d cut off nd say u wil be admittd...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (47) (Reply)

Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship / Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission / City Life Is Better Than Village Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.