Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! (986 Views)

Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment / President Jonathan Receives Peace-loving Global Citizen Award (photos) / President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by subterfuge: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2013
President Jonathan has deservedly been conferred with the GCOB "Grand commander of the order of Black-out.
He appears to be very satisfied with this award, having strived all these years but to no avail to shake off blackout / Darkness.
He still wants to fly his GCOB flag come 2015.
Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by Fexydurn(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2013
First on line
Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by PapaBrowne(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2013
subterfuge: President Jonathan has deservedly been conferred with the GCOB "Grand commander of the order of Black-out.
He appears to be very satisfied with this award, having strived all these years but to no avail to shake off blackout / Darkness.
He still wants to fly his GCOB flag come 2015.

Maybe because he has done the best of all our former presidents to improve the epileptic power situation in the country.

I wonder what award the likes of OBJ, Yar Adua and the rest would recieve.
Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by subterfuge: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2013
Papa browne: Your corrupt Oga at the Top has bought you cheap.
Yes jonathan has done better that OBJ in power issues to condenm us to Near 24 hours power failure!!!!
You are a bloddy PDP sycophant!!!
Advise jonathan to change Nigeria to. GENERATORGeRIA
At lease he has FAILED and surrendered to generator power supply for nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by PapaBrowne(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
subterfuge: Papa browne: Your corrupt Oga at the Top has bought you cheap.
Yes jonathan has done better that OBJ in power issues to condenm us to Near 24 hours power failure!!!!
You are a bloddy PDP sycophant!!!
Advise jonathan to change Nigeria to. GENERATORGeRIA
At lease he has FAILED and surrendered to generator power supply for nigeria.

Very unintelligent outlook on life!!
Let me ask you a few questions and perhaps you will understand my perception on life.

What is your contribution to you own sphere of influence.
Lets start with Nairaland, what have you done to improve a bad situation you met?? Some people use this place as a meduim to pass knowledge to others. What have you done in your oiwn sphere of influence.

Jonathan met power at 2000 MW. Thats what we've had since 1979. He has taken it up to 4500MW in just 2 years. He has privatized the sector and invested heavily in the completion of the NIPPs. If you think power supply is a one day job, then try building a house in one day and see the results. On the other hand, it might just be that you are an advocate of premature delivery. Go ask you elders what happens when a child is born before 9months of pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by subterfuge: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
Look here imbesile Papabrowne!!!
All your megawatt calculations are rubbish.
Idiot!!! Beast of no Nation!shameless faeggot!!!
Keep your syphilis infected gut closed.
Every day I have about 3 (three ) minutes of light at about 9am and another 3(three) minutes of light at 3pm . What does your megawat theory tell you
If you like go and STUDY MEGaWAtt-technology to PHD level. It does not change the situation.
God punish You, your god Jonathan and Nepa.
God bless Generators!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by subterfuge: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
Papabrowne the the Jonathan asshole licker!!
Instead of addressing the corruption issues in Power sector as a whole you continue to defend your stupidity/ignorance. How I wish we were living in CHINA so your corrupt head will be sawed off, then you would continue preaching you MEGAWAtT theory in HELL fire.
Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by Pygru: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
subterfuge: Look here imbesile Papabrowne!!!
Every day I have about 3 (three ) minutes of light at about 9am and another 3(three) minutes of light at 3pm . What does your megawat theory tell you
If you like go and STUDY MEGaWAtt-technology to PHD level. It does not change the situation.
God bless Generators!
Who be this one
Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by TableLeg(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
Fexydurn: First on line
To be shot dead abi?
Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by PapaBrowne(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
God bless Generators!

Constant cursing and bitterness.....a common characteristic of improper upbringing. Also a very common characteristic of those highly unintelligent. I am pretty confident now that there has to be a correlation between poor upbringing and eventual unintelligence or non intelligence whichever one suffices.
Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by dederocs(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
subterfuge: Papabrowne the the Jonathan asshole licker!!
Instead of addressing the corruption issues in Power sector as a whole you continue to defend your stupidity/ignorance. How I wish we were living in CHINA so your corrupt head will be sawed off, then you would continue preaching you MEGAWAtT theory in HELL fire.
Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by tomakint: 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
God bless Generators!
Son maybe you are living very close to HELL, Papabrowne has handled you maturely but like the Agbero that you have always been, you choose to go ballistic against simple logic undecided I thought you wanted to learn but your boorish attitude would not!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by omenka(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Very unintelligent outlook on life!!
Let me ask you a few questions and perhaps you will understand my perception on life.

What is your contribution to you own sphere of influence.
Lets start with Nairaland, what have you done to improve a bad situation you met?? Some people use this place as a meduim to pass knowledge to others. What have you done in your oiwn sphere of influence.

Jonathan met power at 2000 MW. Thats what we've had since 1979. He has taken it up to 4500MW in just 2 years. He has privatized the sector and invested heavily in the completion of the NIPPs. If you think power supply is a one day job, then try building a house in one day and see the results. On the other hand, it might just be that you are an advocate of premature delivery. Go ask you elders what happens when a child is born before 9months of pregnancy.

2000 MW since 1979!!!! Chai!! Bros we dey hail oo.
Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by slimghost(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
God bless Generators!

You OK son? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by BadAttitude(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
slimghost:

Answer needed urgently!
Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by tomakint: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
slimghost:

I don't think so undecided I think he needs urgent help cry
Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by OmoTier1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
Abeg, April don reach oh...shey the President say make kuntri people expect goodie goodie in 2013? Nah black-out be the goodie goodie

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! by PapaBrowne(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
^^^^
I experience small of the goodie goodie yesterday. Freeway driving. Benin to Lagos!!
My Oga in Lagos is still trying to complete 52km Lekki Epe after 10 years!

(1) (Reply)

Nestlé Chairman Says Water / Pdp To Fire National Chairman / Why Are Oil Prices Still So High? Are they Being Kept Artificially High?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.