Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

April Fool Day Prank! Did U Experience Any - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / April Fool Day Prank! Did U Experience Any (638 Views)

Which Is Your Most Memorable April Fools Day Prank / What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) / The Top 10 Worst April Fool's Day Hoaxes Ever.!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

April Fool Day Prank! Did U Experience Any by Zenanted(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2013
April Fool’s Day is one of the best
days of the year. On no other day
are you “legally” allowed to play
jokes and pranks on your friends,
family and co-workers and have a
built-in excuse.
Am not into this prank thing until this morning, when a friend of mine called me to come and help out with a job at his office which i normally do for him at my leisure,as it was urgently needed by his manager which he's a P.A to. I had to rush down to their company which is a little bit far from me,only to realize at their security post when i was informed by the security man after a big time laugh ''Dont you know today is public holiday'' he said to me. I called my friend and all he said after seconds of uncontrollable laughter was, pls come chill out with me today my April fool victim we are on holiday.
Man you really caught me on that i said to him ,cant stop beating myself because i was just .....
Pls people share yours
Re: April Fool Day Prank! Did U Experience Any by slim771: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
Well, this morning, my husband and I set the smoke alarm off in our apartment and we ran through the house yelling fire' fire', we watched as the kids jumped up out their sleep and ran out the door undressed in this 43 degree temp. Then when we all got outdoors we yelled APRIL FOOLS, lol it was so funny
Re: April Fool Day Prank! Did U Experience Any by Zenanted(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
slim771: Well, this morning, my husband and I set the smoke alarm off in our apartment and we ran through the house yelling fire' fire', we watched as the kids jumped up out their sleep and ran out the door undressed in this 43 degree temp. Then when we all got outdoors we yelled APRIL FOOLS, lol it was so funny
lwkmd, gues myn was nt evn d worst.

(1) (Reply)

Breakfast / Pumped Concrete Car! / Breaking News To All ASUU Affected Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.