Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,798 members, 7,841,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview (10094 Views)

Femi Kuti's Kids Win At Their School's Sports Event (photos) / Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 02, 2013
giditrend:

If you come to my home, you will only see me, my kids and may be my girlfriend. Sometimes, my friends visit but I don’t keep a crowd around for any reason, my father did. I like women but I saw the harassment he went through with 27 wives. It is not that I don’t want 27 wives but I know what will happen because of what happened to my father. I can’t tell a woman that I will be faithful in our relationship. That was part of the problem of my marriage. I cannot be faithful. I will not lie about that. It is not that I cannot be faithful, but I cannot start my relationship by saying I am going to be faithful till death do us part. There are possibilities that if another woman comes and I like her, I cannot give the assurance that I will not have an affair with her. I have no intention whatsoever to bring all of them under one roof. My intention now is to cater for my children and do my job to the best of my ability.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by Fiawest(m): 5:23am On Apr 02, 2013
Abami Eda Vs Abami Omo grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by hardbody: 7:31am On Apr 02, 2013
Policewoman: I loved the interview. But the part about not marrying because he can't promise his wife to be faithful..... Hmmm...... shocked

Truth dey bitter, but it is best to put all your cards on the table so that aunty knows what to expect if she decides to settle down with you.
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by hardbody: 7:34am On Apr 02, 2013
50calibre: I still vividly remember seeing the Champion newspaper headline "Aids kill fela" that day he died. Great legacy for a man who used his music to send messages, inspire and teach lessons, something that seems lacking in contemporary Nigerian artists.

It's instructive that even at death, Fela show cased to the world that Aids is real. Another learning curve for all of us alive. That man was a genius and lived far ahead of his time.
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by dnative(m): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2013
omo abami omo. omo omo iya aje.
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by annepopov: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2013
Exchange Liberty Reserve to western union

Exkash is 100% trusted company, working in exchange currency business, has done more then 4700 orders in the last year. Now you can take our service to exchange your liberty reserve funds into western union. we work at lowest fee (3% ) and highest speed of transfer. We only charge 3$ minimum or 3% fee for any order. we provide LR to WU service worldwide, no matter where your live. we are fastest speed in the exchange industry. we offer 100% Guarantee to complete every order with in 24 hours (except Sunday).

Contact to order
website = http://ex-kash.com
Email : Exkash@live.com
Yahoo Chat = Ex_kash@yahoo.com
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by fubbyy(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2013
The interviewer didn't even ask the main questions such as what killed fela
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by ayobase(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2013
A piece of him from a truthful heart as far as he is concerned.

He made his point clear 'I MIGHT NEVER BE FAITHFUL'.

Just as their are some things he never liked about his father, so their are also some things some people never liked about him and Fela........NO ONE IS PERFECT!

Fela remains my LEGEND!
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by ololo12: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2013
ABAMI EDA LIVES ON!!
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by tellwisdom: 9:12am On Apr 02, 2013
Policewoman: I loved the interview. But the part about not marrying because he can't promise his wife to be faithful..... Hmmm...... shocked

I wan report one matter for you, near my room sad
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by dont8(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2013
Spot on Ayo, there will never be another Fela, he was sincere till death.
ayobase: A piece of him from a truthful heart as far as he is concerned.

He made his point clear 'I MIGHT NEVER BE FAITHFUL'.

Just as their are some things he never liked about his father, so their are also some things some people never liked about him and Fela........NO ONE IS PERFECT!

Fela remains my LEGEND!
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by chucky234(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2013
Fela + Femi = Kuti legends
Hmmm what else can I say,what a radically crafted legends.
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by chucky234(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2013
fubbyy: The interviewer didn't even ask the main questions such as what killed fela
Why you no ask Femi yourself,ITK go soon kill you
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by claremont(m): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2013
A living legend just like his father was. I like Femi's honesty when it comes to relationships, he is honest to a fault. This is a man that Nigerian men should start learning from; a man can live a perfectly happy life with a girlfriend and kids without the unnecessary challenges that marriage brings. Modern marriages have since outlived their perceived usefulness.
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by lawizle(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2013

Don't lie you like dat part abi..studies show dat women love men with polygamous tendency..especially wen ego is involved
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by born2fuckpussy: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2013
For sake of fela anikulapo kuti

Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by lawizle(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2013
ItsModella:
They stayed with him all through the difficult times and then cheated on him when things were sailing smoothly? One minute, they were loyal, the next minute, they were unfaithful? Really? Interesting. But the story get k-leg.

But convincing 27 women to marry him on the same day? One word, WOW!! I no fit shout.

Last time I checked women were still said toh av fish brains..
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by Policewoman(f): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2013
lawizle:

Don't lie you like dat part abi..studies show dat women love men with polygamous tendency..especially wen ego is involved
Tufiakwa!!! why would I share a man with other women? Least of all my husband?
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by meem(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2013
femooo, omo abami eda.
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by RedLight1: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2013
fubbyy: The interviewer didn't even ask the main questions such as what killed fela
is it important?
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by vislabraye(m): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2013
It was his lifestyle that made him die ythe way he did.
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by vislabraye(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2013
It was his lifestyle that made him die the way he did.
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2013
The main questions? Bro, stop talking from your asss. The interviewer asked what he wanted to know. If you want to know what killed Fela, feel free to conduct an interview at the Shrine.
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2013
Policewoman: Tufiakwa!!! why would I knowingly and willingly share a man with other women? Least of all my husband?
Corrected.
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by safarigirl(f): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2013
Femi, we don't expect you to be faithful to one woman forever. How else will we know you're a true son of your father if you don't cheat once in a while?
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by stainlessino: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2013
fela was a hero.
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by eminikansoso(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
born2fuckpussy: For sake of fela anikulapo kuti

grin grin grin grin

Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by yuzedo: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
RESPECT to FELA ANIKULAPO-KUTI & FEMI KUTI.
Bonafide Legends!
#DazALL
Re: Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
lawizle:

Last time I checked women were still said toh av fish brains..
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kourteny Kardashian Bo**obs Slipped Out Of Her Braless Outfit, See Pictures / BBN: Tacha Bares Her Whole Cleavage While Dancing At Dj Xclusive Party (+18 Ph / Suck My D**K, Naira Marley Says As He Put His Pr*ck In Mannequin Mouth. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.