Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Transocean aptitude test result - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transocean aptitude test result (39086 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Transocean Test :what To Expect? / Transocean Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transocean aptitude test result by legend347: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2014
Hello guys what's the latest? Are we expecting mails soon or we should just forget about the whole employment thing. Does anybody in the house has a tangible information.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by chitexy: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
please use the right word, they paid off some staff and will be paying off more staffs "not sack''.

Majority of drilling contractors want to start a new negotiation for her workers. Heard from a NUPENG man that "Transocean and shelf drilling will payoff people in active service and start up with a new condition of service.

Transocean had paid alot of guys off as a result of low rig count. Currently only 3rigs are operational with 702 having better years to stay in 9ja.

My advice: while you wait, try something elsewhere just like me. I worked as a third party and was promoted within 6months to roughneck!!! did interview with seadrill and shelf drilling early july cos of Transocean experience. on my way to shelf drilling/seadrill as a roughneck....

jimbones: Just joining the forum, amidst the recent rumors of transocean sacking workers by august, resending of cvs for interview or starting up d process afresh, or we shld get ready for call ups soon. Wats d info houx. Deepwater link up

1 Like

Re: Transocean aptitude test result by dancruz(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
chitexy: please use the right word, they paid off some staff and will be paying off more staffs "not sack''.

Majority of drilling contractors want to start a new negotiation for her workers. Heard from a NUPENG man that "Transocean and shelf drilling will payoff people in active service and start up with a new condition of service.

Transocean had paid alot of guys off as a result of low rig count. Currently only 3rigs are operational with 702 having better years to stay in 9ja.

My advice: while you wait, try something elsewhere just like me. I worked as a third party and was promoted within 6months to roughneck!!! did interview with seadrill and shelf drilling early july cos of Transocean experience. on my way to shelf drilling/seadrill as a roughneck....

shelf drilling, roughneck!!! Hmmmmm...... I might just know u!!! cheesy
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by sexybol(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
chitexy: did interview with seadrill and shelf drilling early july cos of Transocean experience. on my way to shelf drilling/seadrill as a roughneck....
Someone very close to me had an interview with seadrill around may and he has not been contacted ever since then. Do you think he stands a chance coupld with the fact that he is inexpiriencd as far as offshore is concerned.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by chitexy: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
what will be will be. He should just keep faith. I know a motorman that had no offshore/motorman experienced and got employed in transocean

What position did he applied for? if it is Roustabout, he needs no experience

sexybol: Someone very close to me had an interview with seadrill around may and he has not been contacted ever since then. Do you think he stands a chance coupld with the fact that he is inexpiriencd as far as offshore is concerned.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by chitexy: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
lol!! possible. Why do u think we might know

dancruz: shelf drilling, roughneck!!! Hmmmmm...... I might just know u!!! cheesy
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by eeguru: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hi chitex, pls will like to chat with u. Had interview with Seadrill about 2months ago. Can I have ur contact?
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by dancruz(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
chitexy: lol!! possible. Why do u think we might know

u know as the hustle dey be nau!!! Lolz
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by sexybol(m): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
chitexy:

What position did he applied for? if it is Roustabout, he needs no experience

he is not sure from his explanation he applied for roustabout but he saw motorman on his interview invite. He did an online test somtimes last year. i ll make him join this forum atleast because ds. thanks
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by chitexy: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2014
send me mail
eeguru: Hi chitex, pls will like to chat with u. Had interview with Seadrill about 2months ago. Can I have ur contact?
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by dancruz(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2014
chitexy: send me mail
check ur yahoo mail bro!!
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by chitexy: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Roger grin
dancruz: check ur yahoo mail bro!!
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by lillies: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Seadrill has called eva since. induction ended on the 10th of last month
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by sexybol(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bros how sure are you that's the last induction. I just did my online test recently, do you mean thats for nothing?
lillies: Seadrill has called eva since. induction ended on the 10th of last month
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by chitexy: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Did online test Feb, Did interview in Ph 03 July, Last I heard from them was that they need an expatriate to reference me on the job.I just think they contact people in batches.

Mind you, na only West Capella they Nigeria Now and people are already on the fleet drilling for exxonmobil. The question is, do you want to kill someone or sack someone befor u are being called ASAP?

As for the interview, it was my best of any interview session I had been to. Even their Workforce Manager Moses confirm say i be correct product.

Keep faith!! if it is for you, it will surely come no matter the timing.....

lillies: Seadrill has called eva since. induction ended on the 10th of last month
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by lillies: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
chitexy: Did online test Feb, Did interview in Ph 03 July, Last I heard from them was that they need an expatriate to reference me on the job.I just think they contact people in batches.

Mind you, na only West Capella they Nigeria Now and people are already on the fleet drilling for exxonmobil. The question is, do you want to kill someone or sack someone befor u are being called ASAP?

As for the interview, it was my best of any interview session I had been to. Even their Workforce Manager Moses confirm say i be correct product.

Keep faith!! if it is for you, it will surely come no matter the timing.....

Chi how far, i dnt knw if dy r caln in batches. but some of ur boys 4m magellan enta west cap. as at 17th july. Owen shld hv ref u na, he was ur oim. By d way na only moses dy ur intervw
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by Shantyken(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
lillies:
Chi how far, i dnt knw if dy r caln in batches. but some of ur boys 4m magellan enta west cap. as at 17th july. Owen shld hv ref u na, he was ur oim. By d way na only moses dy ur intervw
pls is this all abt seadrill, thanks
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by Shantyken(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
chitexy: please use the right word, they paid off some staff and will be paying off more staffs "not sack''.

chi pls wat is d status of d exam conducted by ivara last year for roustabout position in transocean

Re: Transocean aptitude test result by lillies: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Shantyken: pls is this all abt seadrill, thanks
Baba sowy 2 derail ur thread. Yep, am talkn abt seadril
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by chitexy: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
no vex
Shantyken: pls is this all abt seadrill, thanks
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by chitexy: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
choi!! peter Owen. Mad OIM. D man no be person atall. Him no too know people. Na old funny man wa too they fear. God they

lillies:
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by mickeymon(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
hi guys the dream will come true soonest. just patient is needed
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by Shantyken(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
mickeymon: hi guys the dream will come true soonest. just patient is needed
mickey wat is d latest
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by gibcosking(m): 3:47am On Aug 09, 2014
My brother this is taking much more time than anticipated. when are they calling us?
mickeymon: hi guys the dream will come true soonest. just patient is needed
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by mickeymon(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
get ready for the september call up. thats the latest fro a reliable source
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by sexybol(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
mickeymon: get ready for the september call up. thats the latest fro a reliable source
My brother from a reliable sourc nothing is happening in transocean at the moment. they are not getting contracts at the moment in Nigeria and also most of there fleets unattached are obsolete. d best rig they av in Naija is DWD which is a 5th generation drill ship while Seadrill boost of fleets of 6th generation drillships and latest Jackups and subs that suprasses transocean....Bottomline pray that things move u for transocean in this last quarter or else...Na only God!
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by c33b33(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
chitexy: choi!! peter Owen. Mad OIM. D man no be person atall. Him no too know people. Na old funny man wa too they fear. God they

Please I did a CEB assessment since April for seadrill but no info from them. Any hope?Thanks
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by Shantyken(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
no update nawaoooo
PLS GOD ANSWER OUR PRAYERS

1 Like

Re: Transocean aptitude test result by gibcosking(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
I believe God's time Is the BEST! It won't be long Bro and I hope to see u onboard.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by Izontubo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is another wayo company.... angry
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by lippyrat: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
as been told. trans will not be continuing this recruitment.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by jimbones: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
lippyrat:
as been told. trans will not be continuing this recruitment.
. Am beginning 2 see som sense in wat u hv bin saying. Why will a recruitment process tk dis long.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mantledox Logistics / 13 Common Interview Questions & Their Impressive Answers / N-Power Oyo Has Been Paid... See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.