Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

A Guide On How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Guide On How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit (884 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / How To Understand Atheists: A Guide For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Guide On How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit by chii: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2008
Hi people, I found this page online and i thought to share. It really inspired me, hope it does same to u

http://www.ichristianlife.com/site/PageServer?pagename=icl_learn_spirit_guide
Re: A Guide On How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit by Seabe(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2008
Thank you so much for that website, may the Lord bless you. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Testimony - Encourage A Soul / How Can I Get The "awake" Magazine? / Christian Cafe Owner Threatened With Arrest For Displaying Bible Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.