Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

How Can I Toast A Girl? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Toast A Girl? (969 Views)

Where NOT To Toast A Nigerian Lady / Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) / Can A Small Boy Toast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Toast A Girl? by worldnews: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
This may sound funny but it is not o... I have previously dated 2 girls in the past but parted ways later and this 2 girls work were done by my friend. I am a 400l student and I feel shy so seriously and this is where my problem lies..

I feel shy alot to ask a girl out and even those who are interested in me that I even know. Please help me guys!!
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl? by bigt2(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
Just find a way to engage the girl in question in a chat. If you succeed, just try to be yourself and be cool. Be conscious about happenings around you and make it an object. However, don't be too funny! She might take you for a jester. Maintain eye contacts, but don't make her uncomfortable, neither should you get carried away with her 'beauty' (if she is....) just do it dude! cool ;-)
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl? by worldnews: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
big-t:
Just find a way to engage the girl in question in a chat. If you succeed, just try to be yourself and be cool. Be conscious about happenings around you and make it an object. However, don't be too funny! She might take you for a jester. Maintain eye contacts, but don't make her uncomfortable, neither should you get carried away with her 'beauty' (if she is....) just do it dude! cool ;-)

Hmmmm okay!! I'll give it a trial... Thank you!
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl? by bigt2(m): 12:54am On Apr 02, 2013
worldnews:

Hmmmm okay!! I'll give it a trial... Thank you!
my pleasure.... cool
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl? by 2legit2qwt: 1:00am On Apr 02, 2013
It's really easy, all you need is a toaster and if you don't already have one, you should be able to buy from your local store or order online.
* Get a bread knife and then wait a sec, howwww do you toast a girl? You cannibal! angry angry

JK ibeg no kill the girl o grin grin
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl? by bigt2(m): 1:07am On Apr 02, 2013
2legit2qwt: It's really easy, all you need is a toaster and if you don't already have one, you should be able to buy from your local store or order online.
* Get a bread knife and then wait a sec, howwww do you toast a girl? You cannibal! angry angry

JK ibeg no kill the girl o grin grin
easy pal! U dont woo girls by killing them. 'Toast' has a nigerian meaning dude :-/
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl? by k2039: 3:46am On Apr 02, 2013
[size=13pt]No one can help you except you help yourself.
Just do it/ say it. The worst is a No and it doesn't kill.

I suggest you read books by Carlos Xuma and David Deangelo.
[/size]
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl? by worldnews: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt]No one can help you except you help yourself.
Just do it/ say it. The worst is a No and it doesn't kill.

I suggest you read books by Carlos Xuma and David Deangelo.
[/size]

thank you bro! I easily get attention from girls,, no matter how beautiful or big she could be, I will be patiently attended to but my problem is that, I feel shy so much. Just like today again...when I met a girl in a bank; I sat beside her and I started chatting her up and she was really friendly with nice replies but later, I feel she could embarrass me if I request her number or pin so I didn't ask for it. When I was leaving, I didn't holla at her again since I don't need anything else...imagin! She was the one saying...."bye!" I think I loose that again but hey! I'm gonna try and be friendly now and stop feeling shy...that's my major problem.

Thank You All....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Toast A Girl? by easyresearch(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
tell her that u love her and wait 4 her respond.finish.
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl? by worldnews: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
easyresearch: tell her that u love her and wait 4 her respond.finish.

Ha!! Just like that?

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome Opens Beauty Salon And Spa In Port Harcourt / Hapi Bday To Okija Juju / All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.