Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband (3696 Views)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by Rosby(m): 3:09pm On May 09, 2006
So disgusting! I just confirmed it today and am very mad. I confronted her and the annoying thing is that she is talking 'love'.

I just think I should find a way of passing the message to her sister, who is very dear to me in a way that non of them will know who did. Am really feeling very bad.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by DaHitler(m): 3:14pm On May 09, 2006
Do not interfere. It is non of your business.

However, the man should know better than to two tme with sisters. Does he have any children?
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by Rosby(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2006
Afeni,

They have four children, 3 boys 1 girl.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by DaHitler(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2006
Omg. That is horrible. I don't know what to say. The guy and his girl friend are big losers.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by kajad(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2006
Wetin be your own inside? You Think your friend will be greatful to you for the information? Try it and see!
I will suggest you pretend you did not see anything.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by Rosby(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2006
Kajad,

She doesn't need to be grateful, in the first place what she is doing is disgustful and an abomination. Am not going to do that directly - my colleague just adviced me to take it slowly. I have just confirmed from one of our other friends who said she has  suspected that since when we were in school.

I will talk to her ( I mean my friend that is involved in this mess) about it before the end of today and her response will determine the step I will take.

But to pretend I nor go pretend oh. It will only take time I must leak it out for it to be corrected unless she listens to me and stop.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by nightrider: 4:37pm On May 09, 2006
kai, walahi i'm fery surprise angry angry angry
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by DaHitler(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2006
Do not leak it. It is best not to get involved in others peoples family matters. It is not the end of the world. Telling her (the one with the kids) would only ruin her life. While you might think you are doing whats best, you are only spreading pain. angry Also, keep in mind that once you tell her, you would have destroyed a family with 4 kids. If the woman had no children, I would care less, but we are talking about a family here.

Besides, she is married with 4 children, what do you expect here to do once she finds out? Its not like she can just pack up and leave. Here live is basically tied to this man, in regardless how bad/selfish he might be.

I am sure, you have better thongs to do than become the "moral" police for society. Amiright?
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by kajad(m): 4:47pm On May 09, 2006
@Rosby
It’s disgusting I must agree, perhaps you love your friend’s sister more than her.
Since the girl involved is your friend I would suggest you try as much as possible in talking her out of this mess. My fear is that if you tell her sister and it ends the marriage; what will your gain be then? Have you thought of that possibility?

My guess is that you would not have been pained so much if the women in this issue are not related. But, I know that this romance will fizzle out with time unless you tell and the marriage ends. Think about it.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by Rosby(m): 4:49pm On May 09, 2006
Afani, Ihear u. But give me some time to work on my friend. Then I will know whether or not I will say or not.

Thanks for your advice.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by Rosby(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2006
kajad,

Thanks, I understand you. Am feeling this way because I just confirmed it today. But I think by tomorrow I will get over it to some extend and better ideas will come up.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by mamaput(f): 5:09pm On May 09, 2006
This news will not come from my mouth.
God hates Feet that make hast to carry bad news.
At the end of the day it will be you breaking up that marrage because at it seems , every one has been taking pains to hide that relationship.
Du you know what can come out of what you are doing.
Go and tell your friends mother but not the sister for hells sake
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by Rosby(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2006
I hear you Mamaput, if I tell her mother it is even the worst, she will just die before her time. She is old and very sick under intensive care. So that option is out of it.

But don't worry, i wouldn't go tell the sister. But it is still a shocking news to me.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by DaHitler(m): 5:29pm On May 09, 2006
But you never know, the wife might just have a really hot sister. grin
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by Idekeson(m): 7:05pm On May 09, 2006
Women can be very very disgusting. I know some will say that the man should know better, but in the end, blood is blood (sisters). I pray she gets run over by a molue, before her sister finds out.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by Bright2(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2006
Yes capital purnishment 4 de first class adultry.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by Ndipe(m): 3:03am On May 10, 2006
Is this site morphing into "Lagos weekend" extension?
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by kajad(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2006
@rosby
What's up? succeeded in talking her out of it?
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by Rosby(m): 12:01pm On May 10, 2006
kajad,

I met with her yesterday and discovered she has been doing that for a very long while now and that she has attempted to stop but the man refused. one of her reasons why she stopped staying them. And her problem is that she seem to really love the guy. Anyway, I really poured my anger on her yesterday, but with my observation it is not something that she will stop immediately.

But I have thought of calling her younger brother, to secretly ask him some
question to see if he knows about it and if he knows I think the both of us could handle her togather.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by kajad(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2006
Way to go girl!
It’s not something you can solve by just pouring your anger on her, if she has been in this for so long; you can be a good friend by showing her sympathy. She obviously knows that what she is doing is wrong but the pecuniary benefit may be pushing her.

Quit being so mad at her and help her see reasons to stop, you may start by getting a counselor for her (like your priest assuming you attend the same church). Telling her brother is good but may not solve the problem the way you will want.

All in all with your good intension I believe a solution will appear.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by Rosby(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2006
Thanks Kajad,

I will try.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by Rottweiler(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2006
If you continue to conceal then you are doing your "close friend" no good. She's gonna dislike you if she ever finds out that you were in the picture. It ain't proper at all. 2 sisters? And one is talking of love! You have to hint her but do it anonymously! If she has an email address, find a discreet way of getting it and send an email from an account you would create for this purpose. Or you can buy a new MTN line and send an sms to your friend's phone. After that you never use the line again. It's better it's stopped now before the sister gets pregnant. Imagine two sisters having kids for the same man! Yak!
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by Rosby(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2006
Rottweiler,

I was thinking this way too, but I was attacked by all who responded except you. Anyway am taking every thing slowly.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by eveseh(f): 9:43pm On May 10, 2006
that's bad,very bad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by mamaput(f): 7:14am On May 11, 2006
If rosby is in Nigeria and this comes out it may endup as a family matter .#

This means they may end up calling her again to bear witness.Every one will know her a the woman that spilled the beans.
She is not the only one that knows of what is going on.
If she wants to be so bold let her go and talk to the evil doers that many people know.
No one is attacking you but In some cases its better to say nothing.
And as things are at the end of a long day it is you that they will hate.They may even end up saying you made it all up.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by pascal(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2006
@rosby,

What about your friends boy-firend or she sacked them all when she started dating her sisters husband.

If this case comes to the open, the two family involved can disinterrgate.

And you have a role to play in hepling your friend to come out of this doom.

If there is some one your friend respect very well please drag her to the person and you guys must sort this immorality out once and forall.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by katherinae(f): 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2006
rosby

if i were u i would tell the sister, u would want to know if ur bro was sleeping with ur wife wouldnt u, i would the sister deserves to know and u are denying her the privelege of that information, the sister and husband laid their bed, now they will sleep in it.
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2006
what :oit is so disgusting,i think she is stupid angry
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by Busta(f): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2006
got one thing to say, KARMA!
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by Mystique(f): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2006
Hmmm Abomination!!! angry
Re: My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband by habumaks(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2006
I think the best thing you should do (if you want the couple to still enjoy their marriage) is:

1. Leave the girl involved (your friend) and threaten the man by any means (letter, pix or anything). That if he didnot leave her, you will make the public know what's goin' on.

2. Try and talk some sense into the lil biatcch that call herself your friend.

Dont ever involve the man's wife

(1) (Reply)

If Your Father Is Poor, It Is Not Your Fault. If Your Father-in-law Is Poor, It Is Your Fault. / A lot of Igbo ladies In Lagos seem to have lost their way culture-wise / My Father-in-law Wants To Destroy My Home. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.